Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Thank You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You. (5958 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You. by kulboy(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2014
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I have just sent NaijaBoiy a message to congratulate him on his victory. His supporters and his campaign also deserve congratulations.
I want to thank MarthaK, Rokiatu, Berem, Dechandel, Vivi, Medunah, Macklef, 50calibre,Ymodulus, Emyben, will1am and all others for all that they have done for our campaign.
They have made an extraordinary effort not just for me, but also for this Forum that we love.
And to you here tonight, and to the team across Nairaland-- the supporters, Campaigners, voters, Friends and well wishers of KULBOY. I don’t believe that there’s ever been an effort throughout the history of Mr Nairaland that can compare with what you have done over these past Days. Thank you so very much.
Thanks for all the hours of work, The nominations, the mentions, the likes, for the calls, for the support, for the resources spent and for the wishes
You performed magnificently. You inspired and humbled me. You’ve been the very best I could have imagined.
I so wish that I had been able to fulfil your hopes to be crowned Mr. Nairaland, but the Forum chose another winner. And so I join with you to congratulate and wish him well during his reign.
Thank you, and God bless Nairaland. You guys are the best
With gratitude,
Kulboy.
Thank you all,
CC:
Rokiatu,masonkz,will1am,mizmycoli,50calibre,marthakings,mayapop,medunah,Rilwayne001,immortalvoices,
victoriusvic,ivvy,pdizzle,MrsBreezy,Farano,Dechandel,Lagunna,Rochero,Marieolae,
juliaaann,unikdamzel,kenex4ever,MuhdG,lovesavvi,Neldrizzy,Almeria, swizdoe, Ariyke, ionsman,
misterlongman, emyben, claireshan, Gravitation2, Janeify, kenwood002, jennimma, Enoquin, Harbosede02, ghost1718,
dammyg319, midasbliss, yeyenatu, missSlimbody, kingphilip, okikioluwa1, freshtomato, benromeo39, kilokeys, chiefololade,
sexymoma, victorious1, phattt, fayeloja007, nickz,kingtom, Defuray, pweetyz,Romanciella,ijechikky,
Airbornelacer,charijee,fortunate017,alamcherish,creamish,lordabas,kennygee,vivaciousvivi,chue,feranmicharles,
becaciabarbie,madcow1,africanapple,brito,kennygee,librate,therealdavido,rozzay,marytess,tashmania,
chubbyT,davep,epaul,Godmystrength,sunlady306,ALTERNATED,semitunde,modewap,teleeysun,sugarcoatted,
ujsizzle,chisombenedicta,faithugo64,luckygurl,soe,debosola,Cestmoi1,Adufetohposh,s3nn2x,tiswell,
striktlymi,ireneony,royalroy,vhema,meneshes,smallpenis,3cycle,pinkobsession,spanzed,touchmeder,ikekings,
prettyjo,sehindemi,vivygift,aridsexy,muguliciousmugu,nikkyshyne,kelechimarie,vivly,cwaya,unluvable,
c0nd0m,ebamma3,Dapo777,abpatrick7,capslock01,angelamina,babes2sure,cooljoe1,jjwaterfalls,bibol,
elkewwty,jackfrost,ideapro,emyben,jigsawkillah,iceberylin,kachisbarbie,zicoraads,janeify,guykhena,
gloryaaa,johnjon,macklef,enoquin,tsolz300,pryd,phema,ztar,walexGodson,oyeneku1,
almacherish,nobody,100cents,almeria,yewandequeen,yaskarahyelhope,neldrizzy,xavierG,juliaann,lindyeque,
1mindchrisr,segunflames,omenka,prettythicksme,angelamina,chinasaekperem9,arsenalholic,faithugo64,missberrypop5,peren,
franchise21,trishaP,mustaphagreens,studentsvoice,superior494,modestdude,rakish,tranxo,taleeysun,safarigirl,
chinziaski,dmz,princesschi,antifat,chue,shokky24,swizdoe,adufetophposh,marytess,misterlongman,
joanana,flytefalls,phikom,mirexxx,sparko1,janettmc,nobleval,whizqueen,firsteva,mizcalvina,
tomistelle,stinggy,wuminity,jakeokey,dagr8,pretydiva,damselalayo,kelvindim,nabsprada,kandiikane,
larrey,donsalvy,homesteady,striktlymi,holyboss,oblion,obichiz08,mization,gabialonso,damilola231,
sholly28,roufy235,gufty,nursy,microflux,scantee,jalie,mhisijay,sleekshady,sugarcoatted,luckygurl,sulmeza,missberrypop5,epaul,bigzig.
I love you All

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 23, 2014
No matter what Kulboy, you are still a winner to us!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 23, 2014
You are our winner mannnhhh... we love you. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Beennkumar(m): 12:19am On Nov 23, 2014
Well done bro. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Medunah: 12:21am On Nov 23, 2014
Good job, you are still the Man!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 23, 2014
Good job, bruh.
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 23, 2014
You're welcome bro. You should 've won. You deserve the crown.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You. by dechandel(f): 12:28am On Nov 23, 2014
Congrats hun smiley
You are still a winner cool

2 Likes

Re: Thank You. by IDEApro(m): 12:41am On Nov 23, 2014
I was utterly disappointed in you for your lukewarm attitude towards this competition. People voted for your fineboyism but how many people were you able to convince voting you? Nada!

If you have shown significant effort, you'd have win cos you have all the ace.
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:
I was utterly disappointed in you for your lukewarm attitude towards this competition. People voted for your fineboyism but how many people were you able to convince voting you? Nada!

Dude.. He is the recognized mr.nl tongue. Take it or leave it.
Even without campaigning.. It got him to a wonderful spot..

3 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03am On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

Wtf? Dont bite him na...this guy dey vex oo hahahahahahaha
Re: Thank You. by IDEApro(m): 1:17am On Nov 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Wtf? Dont bite him na...this guy dey vex oo hahahahahahaha

Madam when people support you for a worthy cause they do so with lot of emotions and you the cross bearers must up your ante cos its not only about you but you also representing their emotions and sacrifices.

What do you think happens when people slums and die watching football when their favorite team loses, refuse to eat, become gloomy et all? Are they paid wages or the footballers?

4 Likes

Re: Thank You. by kulboy(m): 1:31am On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

Madam when people support you for a worthy cause they do so with lot of emotions and you the cross bearers must up your ante cos its not only about you but you also representing their emotions and sacrifices.

What do you think happens when people slums and die watching football when their favorite team loses, refuse to eat, become gloomy et all? Are they paid wages or the footballers?

i'm sorry for this. i had a lot of other pressing issues of life which made me unavoidably absent during the course of this contest, thats why i solicited help and left the bulk of the work for my campaigners and supporters to do.the little free time i had i dedicated to this cause. Against all odds We got here. We all Had fun while the contest lasted and should be glad that the unpopular underdog against all odds reached the finals and created a niche for himself. Thank you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by mencade5(m): 1:42am On Nov 23, 2014
kulboy:
I have just sent NaijaBoiy a message to congratulate him on his victory. His supporters and his campaign also deserve congratulations.
I want to thank MarthaK, Rokiatu, Berem, Dechandel, Vivi, Medunah, Macklef, 50calibre,Ymodulus, Emyben, will1am and all others for all that they have done for our campaign.
They have made an extraordinary effort not just for me, but also for this Forum that we love.
And to you here tonight, and to the team across Nairaland-- the supporters, Campaigners, voters, Friends and well wishers of KULBOY. I don’t believe that there’s ever been an effort throughout the history of Mr Nairaland that can compare with what you have done over these past Days. Thank you so very much.
Thanks for all the hours of work, The nominations, the mentions, the likes, for the calls, for the support, for the resources spent and for the wishes
You performed magnificently. You inspired and humbled me. You’ve been the very best I could have imagined.
I so wish that I had been able to fulfil your hopes to be crowned Mr. Nairaland, but the Forum chose another winner. And so I join with you to congratulate and wish him well during his reign.
With gratitude,
Kulboy.
Thank you all,
CC:
I love you All

see this boy ooo. U no write my name abi?

I had go dig deep and resurrect my monicker which i abandon for two months for you. I always appear as guest. ...okay ooo
Re: Thank You. by kulboy(m): 1:45am On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:

I had go dig deep and resurrect my monicker which i abandon for two months for you. I always appear as guest. ...okay ooo
I'm really sorry special Thanks to my chairman, I greet you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Swizdoe(m): 2:09am On Nov 23, 2014
One love bro........
We know you are the winner, sentiments and popularity apart

3 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Swizdoe(m): 2:14am On Nov 23, 2014
IDEApro:

You do have a point...... But don't forget that he was harrased by spambot/antispambot and the moderators during this period. Without massive campaign and massive popularity in the romance section, he still got here.
He deserves to be applauded

3 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 23, 2014
Sorry I don't know,do you also school in France? maybe I can ask of you from my friend icerberlyn...he is the PRO ANSF(Association of Nigeria Students in France) grin grin
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2014
O.M.G my name is there!!!!

**faints again** chrisviral and iyabodeh make una come pick me up from ground o. This fainting no be here. grin

kiss kiss kiss

You're a winner bro. kiss
Re: Thank You. by will1am: 6:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Well done bro.. you did well..
Congrats
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Thank You. by Bunchersstab(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:

Wlc bak Mancade5.
U left wit out a word.
so many water don pass under brigde all dis while
Re: Thank You. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 7:19am On Nov 23, 2014
kulboy:
With gratitude,
Kulboy.
Thank you all,
CC:
I love you All

Kulboy, why is my name not here? Lol, congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by mencade5(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Wlc bak Mancade5.
U left wit out a word.
so many water don pass under brigde all dis while
bro...am so sorry. It wasnt planned. Well am back....with a bang. Happy sunday
Re: Thank You. by chrisviral(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2014
masonkz:
O.M.G my name is there!!!!

**faints again** chrisviral and iyabodeh make una come pick me up from ground o. This fainting no be here. grin

kiss kiss kiss

You're a winner bro. kiss

*rushs in with a bucket of hot water* cheesy
Hehehe all this your fainting self, I hope say they go pay you? tongue

Btw his not the "winner" tongue.... lol Naijaboiy was.
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2014
iyabodeh:
your are just a goner in kulboy romantic aura. grin faint now, stay on the floor till he leaves. Happy Sunday!

LOL chai I've gotten up. tongue

Happy sunday babe!

chrisviral:

*rushs in with a bucket of hot water* cheesy
Hehehe all this your fainting self, I hope say they go pay you? tongue
Btw his not the "winner" tongue.... lol Naijaboiy was.

Better pikin. Thanks jor. Yea I know he wasn't the winner, but he's my winner. Hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:

cc- mizmycoli

See the real cheats. Upon all the cheating with E-warriors, they still lost. undecided
Re: Thank You. by chrisviral(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2014
masonkz:

LOL chai I've gotten up. tongue

Happy sunday babe!

Better pikin. Thanks jor. Yea I know he wasn't the winner, but he's my bread winner. Hehe

So soon shocked shocked
I better start fainting then.

*Faints*

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 23, 2014
chrisviral:

So soon shocked shocked
I better start fainting then.

*Faints*

LOOL!!! grin My hand no dey o
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Heartfelt. Weldone Kulboy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by mencade5(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

cc- mizmycoli

See the real cheats. Upon all the cheating with E-warriors, they still lost. undecided
u dey crase for head abi? I was using ghost mode. Not until yesterday i had to log in and vote for him.

Your cheating naijaboiy should have been removed from the competition.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2014
My dear, @kulboy, you are actually the winner. Forget that rigged result they announced yesterday. You deserve the title far more than the other guy. Just keep that in mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Of The Most Beautiful Nairalanders In One Picture / Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? / My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.