Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Thank You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You. (5979 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You. by mesoade(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
fellis:
My dear, @kulboy, you are actually the winner. Forget that rigged result they announced yesterday. You deserve the title far more than the other guy. Just keep that in mind.
are you one of the thugs that did the rigging?

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by mesoade(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
firstEVA:
big fool
you sound pained,you've taken it personal . . If you're not pleased you can form a coup or better still kiss a snake

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by mesoade(m): 6:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

My sentiments exactly! Kulboy was my personal fave right from the get-go. I even defended him when Cwaya brought it up. He claimed he didn't think Kulboy wanted the win as badly as some of the other contestants. He kinda gave off this attitude of been "too cool for school". Buy I kept voting for him until the finals when I had to vote Naijaboiy due to the amazing bombardment from his campaign team.
Hopefully, these results should be a lesson for future contestants - to win no be by face alone.
my sister God will bless you for this statement.
Kulboy is more handsome but he's lacadaisical on this contest,he has campaign managers who are choleric kind off,and he never solicited for votes,
naijaboiy on the other hand,tho quite popular and handsome,had better campaign managers and worked harder like he really needed the crown,he solicited for votes from different sections and kept mentioning his supporters constantly reminding them of the voting and posting links of the voting on diff threads for votes.
Hardwork not beauty made naijaboiy to win,cos if it was beauty alone,kulboy would have won.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by ivyy(f): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Its a competition that means nothing outside this faceless forum.
Plsss guys be mature especially FrancisTony, grow up alredy!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by andysnoopy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
I no know say them dey do Mr. Fine Boy for Nairaland self... This mumu job don turn me to oldman finish.. smh. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
mesoade:
you sound pained,you've taken it personal . . If you're not pleased you can form a coup or better still kiss a snake
mesoade:
keep quiet, do you know is the meaning of being pained? Read your post again and tell you are not the pained one undecided

3 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
mesoade:
my sister God will bless you for this statement.
Kulboy is more handsome but he's lacadaisical on this contest,he has campaign managers who are choleric kind off,and he never solicited for votes,
naijaboiy on the other hand,tho quite popular and handsome,had better campaign managers and worked harder like he really needed the crown,he solicited for votes from different sections and kept mentioning his supporters constantly reminding them of the voting and posting links of the voting on diff threads for votes.
Hardwork not beauty made naijaboiy to win,cos if it was beauty alone,kulboy would have won.
aint you guys tired of this? What are gaining from this?

4 Likes

Re: Thank You. by chidekings(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
see this boy ooo. U no write my name abi?

I had go dig deep and resurrect my monicker which i abandon for two months for you. I always appear as guest. ...okay ooo

oh my God,where have u been bro
Re: Thank You. by 25Calibre(m): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
As far as I'm concerned, Kulboy is Mr NL I don't recognise that other guy. You can't take no skinny & goofy guy & tell us he won over more deserving contestants. It's not possible.

This competition was the worse I've seen since this thing started on NL, some of the judges were biased, even the mods, one of them was busy banning people opposed to her candidate, making a complete mug of herself. This is what happens when Seun takes sections of this great forum & place it's control in the hands of idiots.

This was a travesty & the so called pseudo-Mr NL himself hahahaha please that's the joke of the year, he's nothing but a parody.

I was urged to come out of retirement for this one & it's been an epic disappointment. I'm heading back into retirement & certainly won't be part of this madness anymore. grin

6 Likes

Re: Thank You. by 25Calibre(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Who told this one I failed JAMB? grin grin You think I'm like you?

Your mate are doing NYSC in early and mid twenties and you're doing your own in late twenties. cheesy tongue

Lol what does that mean? After your "NYSC" at 19, what have you made of your life?

You still sound pathetic.

Don't compare yourself to that guy, he's better than.

5 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
25Calibre:

Lol what does that mean? After your "NYSC" at 19, what have you made of your life?

You're still sound pathetic.

Don't compare yourself to that guy, he's better than.

You wish! You wish!

Like you know me, right?
Re: Thank You. by 25Calibre(m): 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

You wish! You wish!

Like you know me, right?

Given the way you talk, it's a reasonable assumption, one I'm willing to stake my money on.

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by Romanciella(f): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Suley316:
aint you guys tired of this? What are gaining from this?
look who decided to show up

were did u run too kiss
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
25Calibre:

Given the way you talk, it's a reasonable assumption, one I'm willing to stake my money on.

Keep giving hope to someone that can't untie my shoe lace.

Mtcheew
Re: Thank You. by Emperorking20(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Feraz:
Yeah. . . We all are. Missed you too. Oh btw, you must have heard it's ended - Naruto I mean. . . .
Ur sig man!! cool Itachi??
Re: Thank You. by Freshtomato(f): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
You are welcome bro. You are our winner. smiley

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by kulboy(m): 3:13am On Nov 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

You wish! You wish!

Like you know me, right?
Boy i can bet my m.s.c fees that you won't and i repeat WON'T scale through the first elimination round if you had contested. You are just a pained "nincompoop"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Romanciella:
look who decided to show up

were did u run too kiss

Hey bae kiss

I've been kinda busy

You were also scarce

How have you been
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 24, 2014
kulboy:

Boy i can bet my m.s.c fees that you won't and i repeat WON'T scale through the first elimination round if you had contested. You are just a pained "nincompoop"

Dude the shit's over

1 Like

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2014
kulboy:

Shut up!

Old man in late twenties posting his picture online to contest with teenagers and ones that are barely 22.

My cousins at that age have something doing. Smh
Re: Thank You. by Beennkumar(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2014
FrancisTony, grow up already!

Can you act matured for a day? Just for a day?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Beennkumar(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Kulboy, let it slide.

Just ignore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by kulboy(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2014
Beennkumar:
Kulboy, let it slide.

Just ignore.
Yezzir boss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Beennkumar:
FrancisTony, grow up already!

Can you act matured for a day? Just for a day?

Stop mentioning my name.

I didn't quote him and he still called me a nincompoop.
Re: Thank You. by Beennkumar(m): 6:46am On Nov 24, 2014
kulboy:

Yezzir boss
Thank you. cool
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Kulboy ignore that e rat FrancisTony, he desperately needs your attention, don't give him.

You did great at the competition, time to put it aside and focus on other important things.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Feraz(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Ur sig man!! cool Itachi??
yup! I'm taking YOU along with me!!! *casts genjutsu on him with my finger* grin
Re: Thank You. by Beennkumar(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

Stop mentioning my name.

I didn't quote him and he still called me a nincompoop.
In the first place, why did you come in here to attack him? undecided

Why are you taking this whole stuff more serious than the guy who won?

You really need to watch your attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You. by Romanciella(f): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2014
Suley316:

Hey bae kiss

I've been kinda busy

You were also scarce

How have you been
fyn i am
Re: Thank You. by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Beennkumar:

In the first place, why did you come in here to attack him? undecided

Why are you taking this whole stuff more serious than the guy who won?

You really need to watch your attitude.

1) I didn't come here to attack him- reference my first post.

2) My first post was thrown at Mencade who used alternate moniker to vote and I busted him.

3) He replied that my contestant cheated to win which made me to say that his contestant cheated and lost disgracefully.

4) kulboy called me an Ediot. I didn't reply him with a derogatory word.

5) I left the thread and 25calibre came and insulted me. I replied him.

6) Kulboy came and called me a nincompoop.

Now, who is at fault
Re: Thank You. by Beennkumar(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

cc- mizmycoli

See the real cheats. Upon all the cheating with E-warriors, they still lost. undecided
This isn't you attacking one person.

Besides, He didn't use an alternate moniker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Have This Type Of Ladies In This Generation? / Boyfriends Ranked Best To Worst Based On Zodiac Sign / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.