Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Make Her Think Of YOU - And Only You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Think Of YOU - And Only You! (1107 Views)

Magical Ways To Make Her Think About You All The Time / These Sex Positions Will Make Her Think Your Pen Is Is Bigger Than It Really Is / Since My Girlfriend Is In Love With Akon I Need To Make Her Think He's Gay. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Think Of YOU - And Only You! by donyjohn: 12:17am On Nov 23, 2014
As a man you want to be able to stir a woman's emotions to the point where you are the only man that she thinks about. Just picture it for a moment. You approach a beautiful woman for the first time and for days she literally cannot get you out of her mind.

Sounds perfect to me.

Most men don't have this experience with women. Instead, they have it the other way around. They meet a woman and they are the ones that cannot stop thinking about her. They are the ones that are going crazy out of their mind trying to think of ways to impress her.

Wouldn't you like the shoe to be on the other foot for once?

You can make this happen. See, most men out there, they do nothing to leave a lasting impression on a woman. At least not the kind that they want to leave. You want to leave her in a state where she has to call you or else it will drive her CRAZY.

How can you make her think of you and only you?

You have to stir those emotions from the onset. When you approach a woman, you have to be ready to trigger her emotions and make her think of you in a way that causes sexual tension. The good kind. Don't approach her as most men do and start to immediately seek HER approval. She will definitely have a strong impression of you as you are not doing what every other guy does when they approach her.

Now listen carefully-

What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!.....Trust me....You don't want to miss this one. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page because it might be the most important message you ever read- Click Here

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csMHNE7vO6k

How Do I Get A Girlfriend If I'm Shy
Re: How To Make Her Think Of YOU - And Only You! by EhiGid(m): 12:18am On Nov 23, 2014
1>9

(1) (Reply)

Facts For A Healthy Relationship / She Said Is Interested Wit Me / Ladies: What a Man's Dog Says About Him--And Means to You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.