Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji (17679 Views)

HAPPENING NOW!!! IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde At Orji Uzor Kalu's Mansion (pics) / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Now that you guys have seen Senators' salary and allowance I hope you're happy that your Senator is NOT wasting his share living lavishly in Abuja
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by kmariko: 12:13am On Nov 30, 2014
gtrust:
Now that you guys have seen Senators' salary and allowance I hope you're happy that your Senator is NOT wasting his share living lavishly in Abuja

We have not seen anything. Nobody was asking about the salary. Carefully and slowly read the questions posited for the senator you to answer. Its been over a week and you still haven't finished your research. We will wait as long as it takes.

Thanks and be well
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 1:45am On Nov 30, 2014
kmariko:

We have not seen anything. Nobody was asking about the salary. Carefully and slowly read the questions posited for the senator you to answer. Its been over a week and you still haven't finished your research. We will wait as long as it takes.

Thanks and be well

I'm not a Senator and I'm not interested in becoming one.
Hope you're not insinuating the questions are for me

My interest here is that you don't waste your time on "small things" like the Senator's house which is not relevant and rather start seeking answers to "important issues".

I beg, free me!!!

This na Christmas!!
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by ayindejimmy(m): 2:05am On Nov 30, 2014
EmoBoy:
Why are you complaining? If you hate him and his wealth and you believe he's stealing from the commonwealth, there are various measures you can take to show your anger and hatred towards him than coming to internet to show pictures of his property.
Stop being hypocritical. What chance does a common man has in Nigeria? This is one of the ways corrupt people can be exposed
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by kmariko: 2:13am On Nov 30, 2014
gtrust:

I'm not a Senator and I'm not interested in becoming one.
Hope you're not insinuating the questions are for me

My interest here is that you don't waste your time on "small things" like the Senator's house which is not relevant and rather start seeking answers to "important issues".

I beg, free me!!!

This na Christmas!!

Sir, the questions are not about the house or what he owns, please go back again and read it slower this time.

thanks and be well
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 3:51am On Nov 30, 2014
kmariko:

Sir, the questions are not about the house or what he owns, please go back again and read it slower this time.

thanks and be well

Free me!

Go ask your senator.

I don't care about YOUR question.

I care about MY OWN contribution here (Topic: Senator's mansion) which is: leave his house alone and focus on issues.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by kmariko: 4:03am On Nov 30, 2014
gtrust:

Free me!

Go ask your senator.

I don't care about YOUR question.

I care about MY OWN contribution here (Topic: Senator's mansion) which is: leave his house alone and focus on issues.

sir the questions are the issues, so even on issues you cannot even defend your "esteemed" senator.

Last word.

thanks and Be well
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by gtrust: 4:08am On Nov 30, 2014
kmariko:

sir the questions are the issues, so even on issues you cannot even defend your "esteemed" senator.

Last word.

thanks and Be well

I'm a Nigerian but not from Enugu state and he is not my senator.

Walk over to your senator like a man and demand answers to important issues.

Please, when you get there, don't waste your time talking about his mansion because it's not relevant!!!
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by youngmoney11: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
chimoz:

Am not poor and am not wealthy. Am comfortable the way I am. Atleast I have a car, live in a decent bungalow and was able to donate 250k in the church yesterday.

Bro, comfortable people dont take out time to snap peoples achievements and post it here for discussions, my nigga my nigga youre a big fool, This senator in question was 4yrs local govt chiarman, 8yrs house of reps member of which he was a deputy house leader for 4 yrs, and currently is planning on running his second tenure as a senator, thats about 20yrs in power, if ur dad is 20yrs in govt n still rising and can only boast of this house, has he really achieved anytin? All along, he has been living in his fathers house at new haven Enugu and just concluded this house after 6yrs of building it.
Please stop riding on people ignorance and generating hatred here, from the way ure talking, it obvious you are a member of his polygamous family that never wished him well but guess what? God is his strenght, he just won d formal Chief of Staff in the recently concluded PDP primaries, and u think tarnishing his image here will help matters for you? Guess what?
1. You actually have no job
2. His grand children will be richer than you
3. Just ask God to bless you
4. Leave person papa house n snap your own papa house, jealous he-goat
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by kingsfield(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2015

Stop been silly, there are many houses in Nike that can easily compete with this building, infact his brother Cornelius Nnaji has a house of this grade....he is the local government chairman but he built before becoming the chairman and is people oriented too.

With all the touts n cultists be paraded by Enugu East chairman why won't he build houses with plasma tvs n acs both in d toilet n staircase.

Rly he8 commenting on what dis heartless n egocentric politicians are doing to d populace.
U rly need to see d tears in d eyes of all keke drivers in Enugu East.
Pls can someone help me ask d IG of police, if d money his dirty,lousy n uncultured men in d police re forcefully stealing frm dis drivers dia monthly or yearly salary?
If u re in doubt ask any keke driver in Enugu East how much both police n those touts steal frm dem on daily bases.

All i can say z that we d poor masses re nt in d agenda of these men (heartless politicians ). It wil only tek GOD n our sincere prayers for 9ja to b what it should be.
GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by kingsfield(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2015
moncee:
UNTIL WE LEARN TO BASE OUR CRITICISMS ON ISSUES AND NOT PERSONALITIES, OUR SOCIETY CANNOT IMPROVE. THERE ARE ANTI-GRAFT AGENCIES IN PLACE TO TACKLE CORRUPTION. ONE IS FREE TO REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS CORRUPT ENRICHMENT. IT HAS ALSO BEEN OBSERVED THAT EACH TIME THERE IS A POST INVOLVING SENATOR NNAJI, IT IS LACED WITH PAROCHIAL SENTIMENTS INFORMED BY BY NIKE INTERNAL DYNAMICS. PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BEING PETTY JUST FOR THE SAKE WHAT THEY CAN EAT. NOBODY HAS DENIED THE FACT THAT THE WHOLE TERTIARY INSTITUTION BOTH PUBLIC AND PRIVATE IN ENUGU STATE AS WELL AS VIRTUALLY ALL THE SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ENUGU-EAST CONSTITUENCY HAVE EACH A FULLY-QUIPPED ICT LABORATORY, COURTESY OF GILBERT NNAJI. AGAIN, HE HAS NEVER USED GUN TO ACQUIRE POWER. PEOPLE RATHER GIVE HIM THEIR MANDATE. ANOTHER ELECTIONS ARE BY THE CORNER. IF DISSATISFIED WITH HIS REPRESENTATION, USE YOUR VOTE. THIS SITE IS FOR SOCIAL INTERACTIONS AND NOT HATE SPEECHES. THOSE PROMOTING THESE BASELESS SENTIMENTS ARE AFRAID OF COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION. MAY GOD BLESS US!

This pple dnt need ur vote, they knw hw to rig their way through.
Re: A Senator's Mansion (pics) Senator Gil Nnaji by NEOwords: 8:46am On May 03, 2022
This is the stupidest post I've seen all day; so because someone stammers, he automatically becomes a "misrepresentive?"

I don't know what is bigger your stigmatization or your hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? / Why We Have Not Rescued Leah Sharibu, Others — Defence Headquarters / Leave My Govt If You Can’t Perform, Tinubu Tells Ministers, Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.