Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,118 members, 7,835,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? (4147 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Some people say its possible..while most people say its not possible and its damn dangerous especially when you agree to meet the person physically! But i wanna hear your opinions on this issue. smiley do you think its possible to find true love on the internet? And if you have ever found real love here, we'd be more than happy to read your experience! cheesy
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by adekoonlay(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
yes I've found real f**k several times, as for love does that word exist in Oxford advance learner dico.

1 Like

Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ofcus!!! My latest GF is a nairalander.. cheesycheesy comical cheesycheesy
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Ofcus!!! My latest GF is a nairalander.. i met her here and we'v been able to hit the deal.
wow thats cool cheesy tho im utterly surprised by ur signature lol
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Angelina don fall for dat guy wey dey mumu himsef bah? undecided

Dah guy wey dey kari create threads just to scope u bah?

Issokay!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
EroticAngelina:
wow thats cool cheesy tho im utterly surprised by ur signature lol
that signature is straight from My heart, female RomanceLanders need to be checked down there cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by farano(f): 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
adekoonlay:
yes I've found real f**k several times, as for love does that word exist in Oxford advance learner dico.
Real STDs? undecided
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
#Story for the gods
Okay, I don't understand you cos I schooled in..........
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Matttthew:
#Story for the gods
Okay, I don't understand you cos I schooled in..........
Burkina-Faso
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ronald4lif(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ah you don carry the topic shift here. Okay, meeting someone on social media is very tricky, it could work, it may not. It depends on the individuals involve and how mature they are. I think if it has to work the two people should endeavour to meet each other within the first few months of kicking off their on-air relationship, if they don't get to meet for the first time it may hit the rocks. Either way, online dating is very possible to lead to something serious
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
Neldrizzy:
that signature is straight from My heart, female RomanceLanders need to be checked down there cheesycheesycheesy
lol hmm and ur nairaland girlfriend is cool with it? Mm lol
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Some people say its possible..while most people say its not possible and its damn dangerous especially when you agree to meet the person physically! But i wanna hear your opinions on this issue. smiley do you think its possible to find true love on the internet? And if you have ever found real love here, we'd be more than happy to read your experience! cheesy

I found him, here is his profile:

https://www.nairaland.com/truelovecom

1 Like

Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by sulmeza(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2014
It's quite possibu..u neva cn tel@angelina...it's nt bou d forum buh d pple dat makes up d forum......lol.it seems clevermind's doin a very gud job cheesy
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Burkina-Faso
No! No!! No!!!
I schooled in Florida.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

No! No!! No!!!
I schooled in Florida.
where in Florida?

I'm in Atlanta, Georgia.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by bulakos: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2014
It can be found only and if only the marriage will be held in same social network grin
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 12:26am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
where in Florida?

I'm in Atlanta, Georgia.
Close.... Will come check you when I'm through in New York.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:27am On Nov 24, 2014
My answer is YES.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

Close.... Will come check you when I'm through in New York.
when would that be? Cos I'd leave for Los Angeles, California in 5 hours
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 12:40am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
when would that be? Cos I'd leave for Los Angeles, California in 5 hours
M @paris...... Will be through in 30mins n will rush down.
#weDonSpoilOpThread.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:43am On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

M @paris...... Will be through in 30mins n will rush down.
#weDonSpoilOpThread.
oooops! Some finz came up. Had to reschedule ma plans

Now in Mogadishu, Somalia for peace keeping
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 12:53am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
oooops! Some finz came up. Had to reschedule ma plans

Now in Mogadishu, Somalia for peace keeping
Same mission here in Afghanistan. Will also go back to Iran to pick few things.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:03am On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

Same mission here in Afghanistan. Will also go back to Iran to pick few things.
Afghanistan rily?
Was there few hours ago (Kabul, to be precise). Had an appointment with the incumbent Prime Minister.

Still in Somalia tho, buh I'd need to check on my grandsons in 3 hours. They reside in Bogota, the capital city of Columbia.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 1:11am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Afghanistan rily?
Was there few hours ago (Kabul, to be precise). Had an appointment with the incumbent Prime Minister.

Still in Somalia tho, buh I'd need to check on my grandsons in 3 hours. They reside in Bogota, the capital city of Columbia.
I left Columbia yesterday.... Iraq still on my mind but will be attending a wedding ceremony @ Portugal and finally go for holidays @Argentina flexing with Messi.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:21am On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

I left Columbia yesterday.... Iraq still on my mind but will be attending a wedding ceremony @ Portugal and finally go for holidays @Argentina flexing with Messi.
eeeyah...its alryt tho.

Left columbia for Barbados few hours ago. Notin much here tho, just chilling with Rihanna. She wants us to go clubbing in Argetina; the thing is Argetina is just too dry, was there a couple of days ago cos I needed to shake hands with the Argetine President in Bueno Aires. Nah, too dry for my linking.

I managed to convince and confuse her tho. We are currently in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil as we speak. Gosh! Rihanna is something else, dat diva is way below ma class. I'd pass tho.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 1:32am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
eeeyah...its alryt tho.

Left columbia for Barbados few hours ago. Notin much here tho, just chilling with Rihanna. She wants us to go clubbing in Argetina; the thing is Argetina is just too dry, was there a couple of days ago cos I needed to shake hands with the Argetine President in Bueno Aires. Nah, too dry for my linking.

I managed to convince and confuse her tho. We are currently in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil as we speak. Gosh! Rihanna is something else, dat diva is way below ma class. I'd pass tho.
Really? I once tout she was a boring girl that's why I left for k'Naan in Cape Town. Actually.... I will be having a close door meeting with Obama in few minutes...... Den we later go take breakfast @ Netherlands.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

Really? I once tout she was a boring girl that's why I left for k'Naan in Cape Town. Actually.... I will be having a close door meeting with Obama in few minutes...... Den we later go take breakfast @ Netherlands.
Oh rily! Permit me to say Netherlands (Holland) is my home cos I find happiness there and by extension, make money. A writer once said and I quote;
Home is not where you are from, but rather where you find Happiness and make Money.

Those girls in Amsterdam, the capital city of the Netherlands are above class, they shud be called Phylum, cos in elementary Biology, Phylum is above class.

The palm tress in Ajax, Netherlands are just too wow! Lemme halt here.

Btw, Rio De Janeiro wasn't as I envisaged it to be. I overrated it. Rihanna was utterly disappointed. Buh trust me, I don't run outta ideas. We're now rocking and grooving in one of the suites across the Pacific. Buh I just received a call from the president of World Bank. He is applying to my organization as a cook. Said his remuneration is too low, he wants an upgrade.

Would have to consult my personnel manager in Nottingham, England so as to know if he'z gona be recruited or not. Should be in England in 54 minutes, all things being equal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Matttthew(m): 1:56am On Nov 24, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Oh rily! Permit me to say Netherlands (Holland) is my home cos I find happiness there and by extension, make money. A writer once said and I quote;
Home is not where you are from, but rather where you find Happiness and make Money.

Those girls in Amsterdam, the capital city of the Netherlands are above class, they shud be called Phylum, cos in elementary Biology, Phylum is above class.

The palm tress in Ajax, Netherlands are just too wow! Lemme halt here.

Btw, Rio De Janeiro wasn't as I envisaged it to be. I overrated it. Rihanna was utterly disappointed. Buh trust me, I don't run outta ideas. We're now rocking and grooving in one of the suites across the Pacific. Buh I just received a call from the president of World Bank. He is applying to my organization as a cook. Said his remuneration is too low, he wants an upgrade.

Would have to consult my personnel manager in Nottingham, England so as to know if he'z gona be recruited or not. Should be in England in 54 minutes, all things being equal.
Really? There is vacant in one of my eateries @ Egypt.... And a lot of motels @Israeli.......
However due to traffic, I will be running down to Russia to take a nap b4 moving to Jerusalem to pray.
We will probably meet @North Korea or China to eat some sushi and worms.... Or what do u feel?
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Matttthew:

Really? There is vacant in one of my eateries @ Egypt.... And a lot of motels @Israeli.......
However due to traffic, I will be running down to Russia to take a nap b4 moving to Jerusalem to pray.
We will probably meet @North Korea or China to eat some sushi and worms.... Or what do u feel?
China simply does it for me anytym. U seem to have a great taste. I reckon you were born and bred in Beijing, one of the most beautiful cities in China. I would have loved to join you in China, but I'd need to sign some important documents in Johannesburg, South-Africa in a few minutes. Just purchased six estates there. My lawyer needs to update my records in his shelf.

Not to worry my friend, I'd invite you over to come join me in Canberra, Australia in a few hours. We really need to discuss on some salient issues.

Btw, my granddaughter in Ireland extends her deferences to you. We were together in Dublin 15 minutes ago. We had a grandfather-granddaughter chat over 2 cups of hot Mexican tea. She wishes to continue her education in Havard University. Now, that baffles me, cos she's a Ph.D holder. May be she intends bagging a second Ph.D....itz her dream tho, let her live it up.

I should call my Lawyer now, my private jet is ready to take-off. Would inform you as soon as I'm done.
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by MisterLongman(m): 2:20am On Nov 24, 2014
These two guys above^^....... Both of you well so.
Why you dey study geography for NL romance section
Re: Can Real Love Be Found On Social Networks And Forums? by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 24, 2014
It makes no sense to me. How can you fall in love with someone you haven't beheld physically? Do you even know if truly the person is the one on his/her DP? E-love aint love but INFATUATION and to an extent; STUPIDITYY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Say ‘yes’ Without An Engagement Ring? / Describe This Boyfriend In One Word (photo) / Is This Possible? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.