Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,690 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe (11531 Views)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die! / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Pabloescobar(f): 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
skyprofm:
Last friday my best friend wanted to go clubbing and we agreed to go together with my babe as she was around from school at my place. That evening I started to purge so I asked them to go ahead so as not too disrupt the plans. It was sunday evening that my friend sent me a text apologising for sleeping with my girl claiming they were both drunk and got carried away. Crazy thing is my girl is yet to tell me anything till now. I'm going crazy here. What do I do

Nigga invite her and your friend for a ménage á trios. Na the only way wey you fit sabi how far....
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by 100Cents: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Nonsense. How did he cause it? angry

You are very stu.pid.

When you marry, tell your husband to go to club with your lady friend that you are sick.

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by TDstarr: 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
hahhahhaahhajjja, seems your guy is loyal and your girl is not,discharge the babe my guy

1 Like

Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by chimexdnice1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
I dnt bliv dis yeye story, even if it is true u deserve 100 strokes of cane. undecided
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by kenex4ever(m): 12:24am On Nov 26, 2014
misszainab:
If that friend of urs is really happy with your relationship, he wouldn't have told you...since both of them were drunk, that doesn't count as your gal cheating on you, rather he took advantage of her drunkeness! Just discard that ur FIEND, and move on with your babe.
move with which nonsense babe, abegi make him dump both of dem.
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Spydamannn(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2014
100Cents:

She enjoyed it.

But you caused it.

This is the kind of carelessness most guys display with their girls, later one lady will say, " My bf boss is asking me out "...

Letting your guards down isn't a way to life..
God bless...this is wisdom
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by skyprofm(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Thank you all for your numerous contributions and advices. Its good to have pple around to share with. Merci
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Danlive1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
skyprofm:
Last friday my best friend wanted to go clubbing and we agreed to go together with my babe as she was around from school at my place. That evening I started to purge so I asked them to go ahead so as not too disrupt the plans. It was sunday evening that my friend sent me a text apologising for sleeping with my girl claiming they were both drunk and got carried away. Crazy thing is my girl is yet to tell me anything till now. I'm going crazy here. What do I do
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Greensquard(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2020
skyprofm:

Go hang urself..u deserve it cos u just enabled the situation so fvckouta here
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 11, 2020
Greensquard:

Go hang urself..u deserve it cos u just enabled the situation so fvckouta here
Over 2014 thread?

I can't help laughing at your commentgrin
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by kurupt1: 12:18am On Jul 11, 2020
nobilis:
Confront ur girlfriend first and know what she will say. Possibly, she is too scared to face you and that may be why she hasn't said anything about it to you. It might also be that the guy is lying to you. I know it doesn't make sense. But it just might be possible. Ask her to confirm the truth of the matter.

If ur love for ur girl is worth fighting for, then you don't have to discard her because she made a "drunken" mistake. You might find ways of punishing her for that mistake but u don't throw her out.

People will always come here and tell you stuff like, "once a cheater always a cheater", "I can't continue in a relationship with a cheater". Don't listen to any of them. There is a big difference between a habitual and unrepentant cheater and someone who made a mistake.

No two relationships are alike. So don't believe all d info u'll get here. because some people who will give u such break-up advice are as single and miserable as ever. In d midst of all the confusion u're feeling right now, there is a calm voice inside ur head whispering to u what u shld do. Listen to dat voice and follow your heart.

Love conquers a lot of things and most times the litmus test for love is the gravity of the offence for which you can completely forgive your partner. Forgiveness doesn't make u a fool. Rather it makes u strong.
thunder go fire you for this shitty advice
Shebi you have seen Will Smith in tears
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 11, 2020
Pls forgive them, it was the work of the devil, the devil pushed them tongue
Re: My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe by skyhighweb(m): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2020
skyprofm:
b glad b fucking her also knowing fully well shes just a hole to Bleep nothing else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, I Jus Noticed My Dicck Has Curved 2 The Left. / Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad / Marriage Or Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.