Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Marriage Or Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Or Business (11533 Views)

Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Or Business by franxiz(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
Good evening wonderful people on the forum.

I just want to share my depression, regrets and failed marriage experience just to let out this load in my heart and move on with life. I will be brief and straight to the point

I met this lady back in our university days, we shared a lot in common and interest. The relationship was good till graduation when we both served in different states, some months into NYSC, she messaged me to forgive her actions and try to move on with life as she had found someone who is ready to settle down and since am still serving I need time to establish myself, that message broke my heart, I tried calling her but she block me on all platforms...

Fast-forward 2years later after NYSC, I got a call from a familiar number but was not sure who the caller might be.. wow it's her! After hearing her voice... before I could say anything, she was already crying and begging me for forgiveness on the phone etc, I tried acting like commando, but the love and fellings we shared took the better of me. I let the past and we started all over again.

Few years later, we are married no kids yet and no peace in the house, we can't spend one full week in a month happy as husband and wife without quarry and not speaking to each other, I have tried to find solution to this issues, but nothing, sometimes it's goes on for months... I have tried talking the her family about it our issues but they feel less concerned as if it's my cross, I have to bear it alone.

My problem began few months after our marriage, wifey complain of being lonely at home each time I go out for work and wanted a small business to run so as to support the family, good idea I though but am regretting it today. As wifey is so engrossed in this business and forgetting she has a husband to attend to, Monday to Sunday, even Christmas, easter, salla holidays, she goes to shop from 7am and comes back at night by 9 or 9:30pm with the excuse of traffic on the way or my supplies where bringing me goods so I have to wait for them to come...

Mine most worried issue is that she is not concerned in starting a family, each time I want her attention, all I get is am tired, body dey pain me, tomorrow we do it... but she can't fail to attend to her business matters even as late as 10:30pm she is ordering goods or calling her customs of the goods she has in store from her phone....

I finally man up and told her to choose between her marriage or Business, my people this lady shock me, she walked out of the marriage to focus on her business after wasting my time and resources...

It hurts but I will overcome this depression with time... thank you all and good night.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
franxiz:
It hurts but I will overcome this depression with time... thank you all and good night.
Op, in this life, you win some and you lose some. Take heart and try to move on. undecided

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by chatinent: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
before I could say anything, she was already crying and begging me for forgiveness on the phone etc, I tried acting like commando, but the love and fellings we shared took the better of me. I let the past and we started all over again.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by Mhizzard(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
Re: Marriage Or Business by Mhizzard(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
A woman you love wholeheartedly,initially left you for another man just because she foolishly thought ahead about how your striving for success after your service would be.meanwhile she later asked for reconcilation of which you accepted her cus of the love you have for her;you are not to be blame for that though,from the on set you should have know that she is a Gold digger.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mhizzard:
A woman you love wholeheartedly,initially left you for another man just because she foolishly thought ahead about how your striving for success after your service would be.meanwhile she later asked for reconcilation of which you accepted her cus of the love you have for her;you are not to be blame for that though,from the on set you should have know that she is a Gold digger.
Rubbish 🗑!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by JoeRizzla(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
Why accepting a woman that left you for another man, you men don't ever listen.
Even if she had come back just fvck and dump her
feelings kii you there !!!!
Odeh !!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by Henix(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
This life is every aboki with his own kettle

6 Likes

Re: Marriage Or Business by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
You missed the golden rule..

Never take back a woman that left you for another man
Contact us for your top level architectural drawings and proffesional building construction services nationwide...Check my signature for full details of our just concluded construction project in oron...

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by AllKnowing: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Men…

Never build a woman up at your own expense. You’re hurt only because you think you lost your investment while she’s made some solid gains.

No? Think about it deeply.

Go now and be as selfish as you can; notice I didn’t say stingy or tight-fisted. Love yourself first. Then love your woman. Build your finances and body first, before setting your woman up. Got the gist?

Do for yourself first, then do for her!

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by talented321: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2023

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by eniolorunfe: 3:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Hmmm… after someone dumped you and blocked you on all platforms (big red flag), you still accepted her when she came back begging.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by Unittyy: 4:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Any woman that once dump you doesn't love you at all, and can dump you again and again in future. I'm speaking from experience
My University babe broke up during NYSC and came back again after 2 years begging for a reunion. Also because of the love we shared, I gave her a second chance. Same babe that was begging for a second chance still broke up again and followed another guy.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Or Business by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:00am On Oct 04, 2023
OP you are a fool for taking back someone who dumped you and came back 2 years later,you are master simp.i have Always said it,if a woman comes back to you,she is a ticking time bomb and her next suprise will be a fatal explosion to you.you fit no survive am.some guys need to learn alot from me I swear

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by Reminderz: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
OP you are a fool for taking back someone who dumped you and came back 2 years later,you are master simp.i have Always said it,if a woman comes back to you,she is a ticking time bomb and her next suprise will be a fatal explosion to you.you fit no survive am.some guys need to learn alot from me I swear

he's a grandmaster simp... he deserves a national award and recognition... the girl has been cheating on him even before she moved on, she still came back after frolicking around, the grandmaster simp still took her back... mehn I can't just get my head around that... like say women finish for this world... some men deserves no pity... he lost himself, the so called wife, and also his resources.. just imagine if he had went through all of that shit for himself or his family, wouldn't he be in a much better position today? but since some men prefer to learn the hard way under the delusion of not all women are like that, then they have only themselves to blame...

Mr man, no one is coming to save you... If you like commit suicide, you go still chop punishment for God hand... lmao, getting married to a hoe, your life expectancy is already cut short my brother...

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by vincenteger: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2023
She used you as an escaped goat.
She saw your weak point and decided to act on it.
You were only her backup plan

Start afresh
It's a story you will leave to tell for the rest of your life.
Thanks for sharing as well.
I have learnt something here.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by Kobojunkie: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Franxiz, don't mind these small boys whose worlds are still defined by their many losses in the game they think relationships are. You did nothing wrong. You can only try your best to make a relationship work. In the end, you cannot force anyone to remain in a relationship longer than they choose to or want to be in it for. This happens to everyone, male or female. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Franxiz, no mind these small boys whose worlds are still defined by their many losses in. Relationships. You did nothing wrong. You can only try your best to make a relationship work. In the end, you cannot force anyone to remain in a relationship longer than they choose to or want to be in it for. This happens to everyone, male or female. undecided
hope you are not currently simping.you talk like one

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by SkengRay: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nah Uncle tell this is Cap grin. If it's not then you fall my hand and your's too big time.
Re: Marriage Or Business by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
hope you are not currently simping.you talk like one
My world is not occluded by such myopic ideas as that which you hold there. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Or Business by ecolime(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
AsomArchitectNG:
You missed the golden rule..

Never take back a woman that left you for another man
You are a wise man.

OP: You no sharp at all. No offence

Just count your losses and move on

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Or Business by jubrilELsudan: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
ALL I WILL SAY IS INDEED YOU ARE VERY STUPID

YOUR MAIN ISSUE APART FROM THE FVCK THAT YOU SAY SHE IS NOT GIVING YOU IS THAT YOU ARE INSECURE AND BELIEVE THAT SINCE SHE SPENDS MOST TIMES ON HER BUSINESS.....SHE IS OUT THERE FVCKING OTHER MEN

YOUR ARE SCARED THAT SHE WILL BECOME A MILLIONAIRE FROM HER BUSINESS AND YOU CAN'T BOSS AND DOMINATE HER ANYMORE

YOU NIGERIAN MEN ARE EXTREMELY INSECURE AND ALWAYS FEEL THREATENED WHEN YOU SEE A POTENTIAL SUCCESS WOMAN

1 Like

Re: Marriage Or Business by Dshocker(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
franxiz:
Good evening wonderful people on the forum.

I just want to share my depression, regrets and failed marriage experience just to let out this load in my heart and move on with life. I will be brief and straight to the point

I met this lady back in our university days, we shared a lot in common and interest. The relationship was good till graduation when we both served in different states, some months into NYSC, she messaged me to forgive her actions and try to move on with life as she had found someone who is ready to settle down and since am still serving I need time to establish myself, that message broke my heart, I tried calling her but she block me on all platforms...

Fast-forward 2years later after NYSC, I got a call from a familiar number but was not sure who the caller might be.. wow it's her! After hearing her voice... before I could say anything, she was already crying and begging me for forgiveness on the phone etc, I tried acting like commando, but the love and fellings we shared took the better of me. I let the past and we started all over again.

Few years later, we are married no kids yet and no peace in the house, we can't spend one full week in a month happy as husband and wife without quarry and not speaking to each other, I have tried to find solution to this issues, but nothing, sometimes it's goes on for months... I have tried talking the her family about it our issues but they feel less concerned as if it's my cross, I have to bear it alone.

My problem began few months after our marriage, wifey complain of being lonely at home each time I go out for work and wanted a small business to run so as to support the family, good idea I though but am regretting it today. As wifey is so engrossed in this business and forgetting she has a husband to attend to, Monday to Sunday, even Christmas, easter, salla holidays, she goes to shop from 7am and comes back at night by 9 or 9:30pm with the excuse of traffic on the way or my supplies where bringing me goods so I have to wait for them to come...

Mine most worried issue is that she is not concerned in starting a family, each time I want her attention, all I get is am tired, body dey pain me, tomorrow we do it... but she can't fail to attend to her business matters even as late as 10:30pm she is ordering goods or calling her customs of the goods she has in store from her phone....

I finally man up and told her to choose between her marriage or Business, my people this lady shock me, she walked out of the marriage to focus on her business after wasting my time and resources...

Senate confirms a dying man as minister and nobody, including professors like Wole Soyinka kept mum.

Despite the fact Nigeria is undergoing this terrible ordeal, Op has come with his personal problem.

The picture below is the answer i have for you.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage Or Business by STEWpid(f): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Chai..

for all persons that are confused about life and making money.

All join.

Marriage can humble you to choose better destiny path..

..but if you're not man or bold enough as a human being, go for your business jejely.

Marriage is not for children, but it's overly sweet and enjoyable.

Marriage can make you discover more of your potentials with the right and destiny_made partner.

Lobarton.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Or Business by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Waiting for elders
Re: Marriage Or Business by tydi(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin
Life is full of Sam Larry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Or Business by inoki247: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lol ok na ...

All is well since she don choose Business bro move forward life goes on make sure you don't make mistake in retrying try know what the next person's want from life and her perspective to life....

1 Like

Re: Marriage Or Business by Savedday2: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Business is valuable! You want to use your hard earned money to marry one oloshio wey guys don knack tire for area?

Avoid 9ja girls, marrying them is express way to the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Or Business by ebubeson: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
a
Re: Marriage Or Business by blacksam01: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
women love monwy more than their life...nd again sh never loved u.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Or Business by obiekunie01: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2023

franxiz

First and foremost, the shop is your shop.

START BY COLLECTING YOUR SHOP BACK.

you set it up for her bc she is your wife - as she ceases to be your wife, your next wife takes over the shop.

DON'T EVEN TALK TO HER, just call your lawyer and speak with him to go to court and collect and serve her a court summons.

WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IS THE LEGAL FACT.

The good thing is, she doesn't have any hold on you because she didn't bore you a child.

had it been she bore you a child, the court will say she needs the shop to take care of your child.

SHOCK HER OUT OF HER STUPID BRAIN BY SPEAKING WITH YOUR LAWYER TO GO TO COURT AND RAISE A COURT SUMMONS TO HER.

Don't be A MUGU TWICE to an olosho!

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.