Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) (13784 Views)

Ugly Girl's Guide To Finding Love / A Tall Girl’s Guide To Dating Short Boys / See This Bad Girl O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by PXLArt: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2010
I want a good girl,

Just like this one
http:// pxlart .co .cc
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by ultimos: 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2010
sorry they do not last at all what story will they give their children, where is the respect. grin think properly .i do not think the man would be completely normal with such a bad image.
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Drella(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
CrazyMan:
17. Bad girls are exposed to HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases due to their careless life style. 18. Bad girls find it difficult to get married because most of their suitors would have over tasted the forbidden fruit of their body. So they end up becoming husband snatchers.

Bag girls like Baddiefreak and Iyaebe grin
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by iExplore(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2021
HRhotness:

15. Will Settle Down Because having a family is a happy thing after you have done those things, and somewhere between satiation and saturation you have achieved the occasional state of grace, then you are ready to call it quits. Enough is enough. You've been single long enough. It's time to settle down. So find a simp (aka a good man) and just do it.

Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2021
CrazyMan:
17. Bad girls are exposed to HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases due to their careless life style. 18. Bad girls find it difficult to get married because most of their suitors would have over tasted the forbidden fruit of their body. So they end up becoming husband snatchers.

lol... so on point bro
Re: The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) by Bigpapi: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2021
HRhotness:
My friend and I compiled this a year ago. . . she recently found it and sent it to me. I still follow d rules, mayb u should too wink

Being a bad girl isn't about getting more stuff, it's about getting satisfaction Now get specific. What makes you feel alive? What makes you thrive? What gets your motor running? Bad Girls don't follow rules. Period.  A bad girl is Bad, because she doesn't live by the rules, she makes her own. She can wield the cloak of power easily but can easily slip into a sexy party girl when the sun goes down. She fabulous and she knows it!

1. Bad girls don’t give a rats ass about being called a bad girl. A bad girl does her thing regardless of what people think of her

2. Bad Girls Know What They Want and knw how to get it or hav fun trying. Learn to be demanding. Yes, that's right. Learn to say the words, "I want." Don't strive to be popular by selling yourself short. Never say Yes to something you hate.

3. Bad Girls don’t Whine, they Vent! Bad girls don’t have the time to dwell, when they don’t get what they want they get mad, let it all out and then they get over it!

4. Bad Girls believe in being feminine without the fluff. Sexy is fun, sexy doesn’t hav to be weak and girly.

5. A bad girl says what she thinks, she isn’t afraid to speak voice her opinion, she isn’t afraid to be strong and wont tolerate anything that insults their intelligence or goes against their moral code. She speaks the truth and expect you to do the same.

6. Bad Girls don't make excuses, they apologise instead. Take responsibility for all your actions good and bad and move on.

7. Have a sense of humour and laugh. Bad girls are funny and can laugh at themselves.

8. Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short

9. Bad Girls are busy. They have plans, meet people, and learn new skills. Don’t be afraid to just get up and do anything u fancy.

10. Bad Girls Flirt! Bad Girls strive to have fun, so go out and play! Aim to have a good time all the time. A bad girl is fabulous and her self confidence is at an all time high. Try it, even if u hav to fake it until u feels it

11. Bad Girls Never fall for any one man. Not unless he is mr right. Dating is fun, even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.

12. Never lets a man define who she is, he is a man nothing more and nothing less. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you, a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals, look for someone complimentary, not supplementary.
Dating is fun, even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.

13. Knows how to do Nothing. Doing nothing is not the same as being a lazy, useless bum. Doing nothing is about making a conscious decision to not accelerate the drama, it means calmly asking for help when you need it, is opting for the sweetness of stillness. It is about just sitting with your loneliness, making some effort to accept how bad you feel.

14. Enjoys her Single Years Do not think that the whole point of being single is getting married; men don't think this way, and neither should you. if you marry too young, you will always wonder about the boyfriends you will never have and about the singular solo personality that you will never develop, and about the trashy, flashy outfits that you will never get to wear because you are a nice married lady

15. Will Settle Down Because having a family is a happy thing after you have done those things, and somewhere between satiation and saturation you have achieved the occasional state of grace, then you are ready to call it quits. Enough is enough. You've been single long enough. It's time to settle down. So find some good man and just do it.

16. A Bad Girl really has a heart of gold.

Characteristics of a well brought up Benue Olosho..... spits tueh!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Need A Guy Who Can Lick Me And My Anus Before Sex” – This Lady Says / Extremely Beautiful Ladies Drop Photos As #singleladieschallenge Begins (photos) / Things Men Find Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.