Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! (13799 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 5:20pm On May 11, 2020
I am wishing to press her milk a little. But she is almost asleep.

Whenever I press her breast a few more times, my wife looked at me suddenly.

Full Story Here >>> https://prothomalo.org/my-wife-takes-off-her-dress-to-show-me-her-breast/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by Dobson43: 5:23pm On May 11, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by yourprincess24(f): 5:31pm On May 11, 2020
you shared this story here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2020
yourprincess24:
you shared this story here!
yes my dear
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by yourprincess24(f): 5:48pm On May 11, 2020
mdjiyaurrahim:

yes my dear
you are so lucky that I will not tell you anything

1 Like

Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2020
yourprincess24:

you are so lucky that I will not tell you anything
are you going to punish me for this? cry
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by yourprincess24(f): 6:05pm On May 11, 2020
mdjiyaurrahim:

are you going to punish me for this? cry
no my dear... i am going to do more than this
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 6:10pm On May 11, 2020
yourprincess24:

no my dear... i am going to do more than this
are you going to sleep without me? cry
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by yourprincess24(f): 6:13pm On May 11, 2020
mdjiyaurrahim:

are you going to sleep without me? cry
no, more than this
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 6:17pm On May 11, 2020
yourprincess24:

no, more than this
then what can be more hard punishment for me! cry
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by yourprincess24(f): 6:24pm On May 11, 2020
mdjiyaurrahim:

then what can be more hard punishment for me! cry
think about it and let me know
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by omat20(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2020
cheesy una two no well
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by Exc2000: 6:53pm On May 11, 2020
cool

Thats the beast women become after marriage... na you go tire lol

Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by Edopesin: 7:20pm On May 11, 2020
two accounts run by the same person cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by Bigseven(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2020
And so I was in a lift coincidentally with a lady. I was looking at her cleavage and she said press one.. I shaply press one of the water melon and that was how I found myself lying on the floor helplessly. Thats when i realized that she meant press no.1 to get to floor 1.. cheesy grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by Nonso92(m): 12:44am On May 12, 2020
Bigseven:
And so I was in a lift coincidentally with a lady. I was looking at her cleavage and she said press one.. I shaply press one of the water melon and that was how I found myself lying on the floor helplessly. Thats when i realized that she meant press no.1 to get to floor 1.. cheesy grin

grin tongue cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by Halilkucuk: 2:10am On May 12, 2020
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 5:29am On May 12, 2020
yourprincess24:

think about it and let me know
i am still hungry sad
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by Minsk24: 6:47am On May 12, 2020
Cxmucbers:
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE WORLD THROUGH PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE
Is this the appropriate place to advertise? Nawwa oh
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by Conductor261: 7:00am On May 12, 2020
Edopesin:

They probably belong to gazzuzz...

1 Like

Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by yourprincess24(f): 7:44am On May 12, 2020
mdjiyaurrahim:

i am still hungry sad
why you are making noise in the room? should I call your biggg boss?
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2020
yourprincess24:

why you are making noise in the room? should I call your biggg boss?
obviously not lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by yourprincess24(f): 9:04am On May 12, 2020
mdjiyaurrahim:

obviously not lipsrsealed
then stop noising and let me do my work angry
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by Tricewrites: 9:31am On May 12, 2020
Join the online photo contest on Instagram. Follow Face_of_dreams_contest by following their Instagram handle and stand a chance to win up to 100K. What are you waiting for?

Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by benjaminjabbar(m): 9:49am On May 12, 2020
Tricewrites:
Join the online photo contest on Instagram. Follow Face_of_dreams_contest by following their Instagram handle and stand a chance to win up to 100K. What are you waiting for?
cool
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by Nopabij345: 10:36am On May 12, 2020
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=Nopabij345 post=89460104][/quote]
lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 11:28am On May 12, 2020
yourprincess24:

then stop noising and let me do my work angry
ok lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by yourprincess24(f): 12:26pm On May 12, 2020
Edopesin:
absolutely right
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2020
yourprincess24:

absolutely right
haha grin
Re: I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! by benjaminjabbar(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2020
mdjiyaurrahim:

haha grin
are you guys still fighting for this topic!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extremely Beautiful Ladies Drop Photos As #singleladieschallenge Begins (photos) / The Ultimate Bad Girl Guide! (girls Only) / Difference Btw Nigerian Girl And Indian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.