Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. (2382 Views)

How Did You Come About Your Monicker? / How Did You Come About Nl? / What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nmeri17: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2014
"once, we were aboard the vehicle that was going to convey us to France. Then the dark pilot poked his head out of his cockpit and cried "ATTENTION !! ATTENTION!!! All passengers on board either sign up on nairaland or get thrown off to float onto the hard rocks below!!"...
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
-------------------NAIRALAND----------------

I got to know about this forum from a friend, way back in 2009/2010... We were quite close cos he was good with phones, systems and most electrical gadgets... I always asked him to fix my browser plus pleaded with him for free cheat codes to browse with grin grin..

Most times, when I am approach him, he is always on a site undecided undecided, laughing or nodding to himself, and I kept wondering what was wrong with him undecided..

Finally, I decided to give the site a try, though as a guest wink wink, and trust me, I had massive fun.. One thing led to other, and I forget about Nairaland..

Last year JUNE, when the ASUU strike struck, I was hell BORED, and the thoughts came cheesy cheesy ******Nairaland*****.. I registered as a member, and trust me, I had/have no regrets being on this great forum wink wink...

Along the line, I lost that account cry cry due to the mishaps that affected Nairaland, and after several failed attempts of getting my password back, I decided to open another account to keep the boredom away plus the bond and love flowinggrin grin...

#4give my epistle kiss kiss..
...hmmmmm...Omo see confession... grin..lolz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by laidian(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
I actually heard about it in Heaven on the 31st of February 1998, when i used to jogging there everyday. I overheard two angels giggling, immediately i turned on my bluetooth headphone to eavesdrop. There i picked the word NAIRALAND, since i didnt go with my ipad 4 that day i decided to check the site with my bold 3 when i came around. Thats all...
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by adebisiema(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2014
laidian:
I actually heard about it in Heaven on the 31st of February 1998, when i used to jogging there everyday. I overheard two angels giggling, immediately i turned on my bluetooth headphone to eavesdrop. There i picked the word NAIRALAND, since i didnt go with my ipad 4 that day i decided to check the site with my bold 3 when i came around. Thats all...
that awesome
Re: Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. by adebisiema(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Mods front page nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of BIAFRA / Are They(ladies) Too Demanding Or We (guys)dont Provide Enough? / Yahoo Status On The Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.