Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (11315 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / I Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma:
I'm more than just a 'mere mortal'
now this post interests me but cos it's u I guess I can't seem to tell u what I think abt it...
PS;i don't follow any post or thread or moniker on NL. urs won't b d first.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
chigoizie7:

what if dis ur handsome bf always see u busy with your phone nd den investigated, only to find out, its nairaland that is making u ignore him nd den decides to join to see whats special, sister please will u break up with him? because to me, this ur thread is absolutely senseless.
Nope, I'd deactivate my account.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
chigoizie7:

what if dis ur handsome bf always see u busy with your phone nd den investigated, only to find out, its nairaland that is making u ignore him nd den decides to join to see whats special, sister please will u break up with him? because to me, this ur thread is absolutely senseless.
Nope, I'd deactivate my account. NOTE: I don't ignore anyone 'cause of NL, because the posts are cool, but the people are annoying e.g Madam Prixus.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by chigoizie7(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=CuteEmma post=28765191] Nope, I'd deactivate my account.

so, is ur statement right or wrong?
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=chigoizie7 post=28765281][/quote] sorry, I mean I'd deactivate his account.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by chigoizie7(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma:
sorry, I mean I'd deactivate his account.

see as u carry madam prixus matter for head like say u de hawk pure water. lolz. no mind me, u will de-activate him? aint that being selfish? u want to have cool access to cool topics on NL? but he aint entitled for dat? nd u call that love? love should be sefless u know, i suggest u rather de-activate urself.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
chigoizie7:

see as u carry madam prixus matter for head like say u de hawk pure water. lolz. no mind me, u will de-activate him? aint that being selfish? u want to have cool access to cool topics on NL? but he aint entitled for dat? nd u call that love? love should be sefless u know, i suggest u rather de-activate urself.
It's not selfish, it's privacy. But my boyfriend won't join NL, 'cause he likes being the first to do something while others follow.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by chigoizie7(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma:
It's not selfish, it's privacy. But my boyfriend won't join NL, 'cause he likes being the first to do something while others follow.

trust me. there is always a fist time. but wait ooh, see as u de predict ur bf actions nd inactions. all u ve to say , i used a monika unknown to him simple
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma:
Nope, I'd deactivate my account. NOTE: I don't ignore anyone 'cause of NL, because the posts are cool, but the people are annoying e.g Madam Prixus.
I'm actually a very nice person if u get to know me. oya lets mk peace. how can I prove to u that I'm a guy? I'm sorry if I've insulted u in any way.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Prixus:

I'm actually a very nice person if u get to know me. oya lets mk peace. how can I prove to u that I'm a guy? I'm sorry if I've insulted u in any way.
Nah, you're a fugly lady jealous of ma beauty. That's why you hate me so much.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma:
lol...u c y I hate letting ma guard down for little things like u? I've even apologised n u still insult me. no wahala...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma:
u r obviously beautiful with no brains. my pix is that of a guy. I've uploaded pix that shows I'm a guy. my posts r posts that will only come from a guy but for some reason u seem to think I'm a lady? may I ask d reason for ds abnormality u r displaying?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma...if not for u nl would hv bn a bit boring for me u know. I look forward to our banters everyday...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Prixus:

u r obviously beautiful with no brains. my pix is that of a guy. I've uploaded pix that shows I'm a guy. my posts r posts that will only come from a guy but for some reason u seem to think I'm a lady? may I ask d reason for ds abnormality u r displaying?
Funny question, well, it's because I do drugs, hard liquor, cigarettes and weed. So Madam no vex, the picture I saw that day didn't look like a dude, but an advanced turn-boy lady.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
CuteEmma:
Funny question, well, it's because I do drugs, hard liquor, cigarettes and weed. So Madam no vex, the picture I saw that day didn't look like a dude, but an advanced turn-boy lady.
that explains it...including ur sight too...it's ok. I now understand...
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by ugojamali(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
angry
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
U r really dumb. I had to go check my pix again...n I can't say what on earth made u say I look like a girl...
from all indications u r quite daft...u don't hv public hair but u hv a bf...n u r so freaked abt him that u com here to ask us what u should get him...now u say u don't wish to date a nler...may I ask y u r telling us this? attention seeker...[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Prixus:
U r really dumb. I had to go check my pix again...n I can't say what on earth made u say I look like a girl...
from all indications u r quite daft...u don't hv public hair but u hv a bf...n u r so freaked abt him that u com here to ask us what u should get him...now u say u don't wish to date a nler...may I ask y u r telling us this? attention seeker...[right][/right]
'Go and die', brat, bastard, beast, prat, bitch. Silly hag, claimin' to be a dude. Smh
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
CuteEmma:
'Go and die', brat, bastard, beast, prat, bitch. Silly hag, claimin' to be a dude. Smh
gosh...I must have really ruffled ur feathers. anyway as they say truth is bitter. I guess it stung u real bad the way I said it...on d brighter side instead of saying that pix of mine looks like a girl's why don't u just admit that I'm cute grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
CuteEmma:
and one more thing honey, when having an argument with someone name calling shows u hv no logical reasoning to back up ur position so still try to prove to me that I'm a girl n quit raving like a lunatic...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Each to his own.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2014
Prixus:

and one more thing honey, when having an argument with someone name calling shows u hv no logical reasoning to back up ur position so still try to prove to me that I'm a girl n quit raving like a lunatic...
Prixus, I'm not provin' nothing, you're a fugly turn boy lady in her late 30s, with no future ambition (QED). So I'm done with you, now move ahead.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2014
Prixus:

And lady, don't you dare honey me. Madam, don't you have market to go to? Pricksus prixus prixus, leave me be. Muah
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by exxy(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2014
who says i can't date an N.lander.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2014
Good for you! undecided
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2014
CuteEmma:

Don't you think that's rather inconsequential? smiley
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Tymax(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2014
I was wondering why a thread like this should even grow beyond the first page. I'm not really surprised that it's "flavored" with insults and illogical attacks.

The easiest way to be insulted on NL is to express an opinion.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2014
CuteEmma:
And lady, don't you dare honey me. Madam, don't you have market to go to? Pricksus prixus prixus, leave me be. Muah
awwww...a kiss! how cute.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2014
CuteEmma:
Prixus, I'm not provin' nothing, you're a fugly turn boy lady in her late 30s, with no future ambition (QED). So I'm done with you, now move ahead.
it's tom-boy ma dear. not turn boy. at least d dullard gets to learn something. now b a gud dog n say 'thank u' tongue

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Amefrica:

Don't you think that's rather inconsequential? smiley
I tire o. so I will just see a pic out of the millions on nl n decide to start hating on it? she's still a child. she's acting her age. I haven't had this kinda chat in years. being grown up n.mature makes me all butt tight all d time plus med school doesn't allow one time to express himself. so I kinda like being childish for once.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
Prixus:

it's tom-boy ma dear. not turn boy. at least d dullard gets to learn something. now b a gud dog n say 'thank u' tongue
Whatever, either way, I care less, all I know is that I detest you.
Re: I Don't Wish To Date Someone From Nairaland by CuteEmma(f): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Prixus:

I tire o. so I will just see a pic out of the millions on nl n decide to start hating on it? she's still a child. she's acting her age. I haven't had this kinda chat in years. being grown up n.mature makes me all butt tight all d time plus med school doesn't allow one time to express himself. so I kinda like being childish for once.
Oh Senho, eu não
cnsigo dcifrr o
que ese idiota
ignordo está
tentndo passar
en frente, alguén
pode me ajudar?
Obrgado.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" / Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie / Girl Post Semi-unclad Pics On Facebook, Nigerian React (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.