Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn (48396 Views)

Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract / FG Begins Distribution Of N5bn Clean Cooking Stoves: Leadership News / Fg To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2mn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the president of Nigeria you're disparaging in such uncouth manner, so shall your parents be dragged in the mud even in their obscurity state.

I don't have time arguing with Kids. Go to skul and become educated, sound advice.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
InglishTeechar:

It is not the federal governnent that need deliverance it is you and the idiotic youths of this country that need deliverance. Now it is a south african that is using their God given brain to invent stoves for us while the youth of this country will sit down at home and complain about everything. What is wrong with you people, cant you use your brain to think positively and get yourselves out of poverty?

sometimes i wonder what positive thing the youth of this country is doing to help the situation of this country. The only thing they are good at is to make complaining a full time job. Idiots.

I appreciate all you said and for calling me a f00l. I dont need to return the insult by calling you a f00l cause you explained how f00lish you are in everything you said. Firstly, you misunderstood my opinion and that makes you a f00l. Secondly, you concluded am a jobless youth who seats at home and play Apele with NFAs whereas am a graduate bro living it big n comfortable and that as well makes you a big f00l. Thirdly you have this idi0tic mentally about Nigerian youth not being creative. This is the part that really makes you an Epitome of F00l coz u generalizing the entire Nigeria Youth as not being creative and this alone makes you a nerd and a total loser. Between the two of us who is the f00l.. This nite eat dinner, sitdown and ask yourself that question. Idi0t!

3 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by dat9jaguy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
Elcemento:
From an environmentalist's point of view,this gesture will reduce people's dependence on firewood,which in turn will reduce deforestation and put a stop to desertification.The beneficiaries are the poor people.If it's not well implemented is another case entirely.All in all,it's a nice gesture from the govt.

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is a dumb gesture by GEJ.Kerosene to be used in powering these stoves is not available and where you get any,its at over N150 per litre(instead of N50 govt approved price).Are these stoves for decor or for cooking?This guy's body language is telling us he has no idea how to govern a country.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by InglishTeechar(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Stelvin101:

I appreciate all you said and for calling me a f00l. I dont need to return the insult by calling you a f00l cause you explained how f00lish you are in everything you said. Firstly, you misunderstood my opinion and that makes you a f00l. Secondly, you concluded am a jobless youth who seats at home and play Apele with NFAs whereas am a graduate bro living it big n comfortable and that as well makes you a big f00l. Thirdly you have this idi0tic mentally about Nigerian youth not being creative. This is the part that really makes you an Epitome of F00l coz u generalizing the entire Nigeria Youth as not being creative and this alone makes you a nerd and a total loser. Between the two of us who is the f00l.. This nite eat dinner, sitdown and ask yourself that question. Idi0t!

Hello foolish graduate "living it big" what are you doing for the onward development of your country? if not, you are just one of the useless youths we dont want in this country. We want innovative youths not idiotic graduates like you who live it big without contributing anything positive to this country.

I am sure by now you should know how foolishness runs in your family.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by InglishTeechar(m): 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Superstar007:

To get on my nerve you'll have to do better than that, but bro I'm not the cause of your frustration so why are you trying to transfer your aggression on me? Anyway, I understand that the situation of the country has eaten deep into your brain so that the minute portion left is incapable of cognitive reasoning. My sincere advice to you is to try and visit other advanced countries of the world, then you'll stop celebrating mediocrity and start asking the Govt. to do what the electorates elected them to do.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what your contribution is to the development of the country. Shame on you and the parent that brought you up.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by InglishTeechar(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
ypzilanti:

Whats this brainless chap on about?

That everybody in the planet and in Nigeria should be an entrepreneur or they dont have a right to criticize the government?

Was it an entrepreneur that taught you in school? When you are sick do you go and visit an Entrepreneur? We have heard you..you are an entrepreneur...how many people can you employ compared to a favorable government initiative that creates jobs?

How many can you individually create compared to what government can do with providing power? For your information 9.2 billion is far more than what a lot of companies in Nigeria that are even quoted on the stock exchange declare as profit. These are companies that employ thousands of jobs and provide value to society, but they dont have that kind of money to spend on frivolities.

You want us all to keep living in a society with no functioning road, light or security because individuals are making millions. That is not a functioning society, that is a jungle. And in the jungle no matter how highly placed you are on the food chain, you just might walk into the wrong den on a bad day. Besides how much money can one man make to provide all the basics for everyone he/she cares for. From your argument there is no need for a government then.

Every society should aspire to be better. Even the USA does not think they cannot do better and Obama gets the heat for that. Your argument of Sudan is moot. Sudan is aspiring, Nigeria should aspire too. We are at the bottom of all human development indexes. Access to education, doctors, security etc. You say we should all fend for ourselves for what are "public goods" things only government can provide? Sorry Sir, you are full of bullsh!!!!t. Try and read more and educate yourself further. I warn you: I little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

If Nigeria is as bad as you just said then please leave this country and dont come back. Infact, may God punish you for choosing to stay despit your complain. Idiot.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by dmighty: 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Let me spiritualise ds comon sense issue for
some sef: if a human being of any TITLE
chooses to devalue d citizens' lives and d money, yet go ahead to budget 9.2 billion naira for ds
SPECIAL stoves, what do you think our Lord
Jesus will call such? fool or wise servant? I
mean from d mouth of Jesus o....d people deserve d kind of best President they ever had.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Guk: 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
I intentionally culled this from the Punch newspaper to highlight the delibrate cluelessness of our leaders and their plundering spirit

You have a Cash Cow in NLNG producing LPG; you have O-Gas investing so much in producing gas apparatus usuable for low income people. You have not and did not think of spending =N=90b on making things better, as NLNG highlighted the issues in the bolded area which less than =N=90b will solve......SMH undecided

“Only last year, the company further increased this volume by 66 per cent to 250,000 metric tonnes to meet growing utilisation of cooking gas by Nigerians.”

Omotowa, in a presentation titled: NLNG’s Role in Developing the Domestic LPG Market delivered by Nigeria LNG’s Marketing and Development Manager, Mr. Abdulkadir Ahmed, stated that only about 600,000 metric tonnes of cooking gas had been absorbed by the local market since NLNG’s intervention in September 2007 because of[b] market inefficiencies across the LPG value chain.

This is the same NLNG that FG through NIMASA used militant Tompolo to block delivery of their orders because of some lame excuse about Tax payments. It got so bad that NLNG had to declare Force Majeure

These, he added, included the absence of a functioning cylinder manufacturing plant, inadequate storage, poor transport network and infrastructure, limited jetty availability and low-priority berthing given to LPG vessels , which have all conspired to thwart the market’s ability to absorb NLNG’s increased supply.

Other critical areas of possible intervention as highlighted by the NLNG CEO include terminal operation and development, distribution and retail, promotion and awareness and government policy and incentives for full maturity of the domestic LPG market.
[/b]
Also speaking at the conference, the President, Nigerian LPG Association, Mr. Dayo Adeshina, explained that, “Due to Nigeria LNG’s intervention, the domestic LPG is not where it was when it came on the scene in September 2007. NLNG has been at the forefront of stabilising supply which has brought some obvious gains, including an almost 70 per cent reduction in price from between N6,500 and N7,500 for a 12.5kg cylinder to its current price of between N2,800 and N3,500. But other stakeholders still have some way to go for the public to fully enjoy the gains of this intervention.”
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Haishophem(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
I've being trying so hard to comprehend the gibberish this guy [b][/b]INGLISHTEECHER is talking about..there are millions of youths in this country that are creative and more innovative to bring out better projects but actions like this money wastage by the FG ain't helping the so called youths you claimed are nt creative....it'll be of great help if INGLISHTEECHER can come out to tell us all what impact he has made in developing the country creatively...
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by ypzilanti: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2014
InglishTeechar:

If Nigeria is as bad as you just said then please leave this country and dont come back. Infact, may God punish you for choosing to stay despit your complain. Idiot.

I wont use Gods name in vain. Hell has a dark spot for people like you who glorify the thiefs that are stealing the dreams of nigerias children. Its my country as much as them crooks. Ain't going nowhere. When I do travel I see how human beings are supposed to organize the society. May your life be run like GEJ government. May ur managers manage like him. Can I get an amen?

3 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by bangiskings: 1:49am On Nov 28, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Hello foolish graduate "living it big" what are you doing for the onward development of your country? if not, you are just one of the useless youths we dont want in this country. We want innovative youths not idiotic graduates like you who live it big without contributing anything positive to this country.

. This guy think like GEJ...... I mean you are clueless in T.BAG voice
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Hahahahahahahahaha. I just realize am talking to a total Loser. Now he has nothing else to say other than insult family. Naaaa, I won't insult your family, that's childish and only idi0ts do such. *off to work while this wretched and miserable clown sit at home all day having nothing to do other than browse NL looking for who to pass your frustration on*. Grow up
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2014
bangiskings:
. This guy think like GEJ...... I mean you are clueless in T.BAG voice

My brother the thing tire me o. People without any sense of belonging are so much in NL
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by InglishTeechar(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2014
Stelvin101:

Hahahahahahahahaha. I just realize am talking to a total Loser. Now he has nothing else to say other than insult family. Naaaa, I won't insult your family, that's childish and only idi0ts do such. *off to work while this wretched and miserable clown sit at home all day having nothing to do other than browse NL looking for who to pass your frustration on*. Grow up

So you work for someone, ehya sorry...modern slave doing 9-5, pass it on to your children, slave. i own my company and go to work when i wish plus i employ slaves like you. Incase you are out of job send me a private message.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by InglishTeechar(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2014
ypzilanti:

I wont use Gods name in vain. Hell has a dark spot for people like you who glorify the thiefs that are stealing the dreams of nigerias children. Its my country as much as them crooks. Ain't going nowhere. When I do travel I see how human beings are supposed to organize the society. May your life be run like GEJ government. May ur managers manage like him. Can I get an amen?

Naija no good why stay...since you cant see anything good in jonathan government, may you never see anything good in your life, it is signed and sealed. Only a mortal not born of a woman can release you from this curse.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Babaji111(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rubbish! Instead of buying food items. Misplaced priority.... I have never heard of CASSSAVA BREAD again. What % will go to TAN and campaign?
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Babaji111(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Stelvin101:

My brother the thing tire me o. People without any sense of belonging are so much in NL
Exactly! You are just one of them.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Babaji111:
Exactly! You are just one of them.

Haa Haa. You people don't get tired of looking for who to pass ur frustration on. Who is this clueless Monkey again na. Abeg dey ur lane
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by ashmarkakanmu: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ashmark Constructions
(Aluminium Village, Dopemu, Agege. and Iyana-Ipaja. Lagos.)

08033599077 , 08135262652

www. ashmarkconstructions .com

www. facebook. com /ashmarknigeria

ashmarkconstructions @ gmail .com

info @ashmarkconstructions .com

ALUMINUM roof STEP Tiles
0.55mm aluminum roofing =N=1,300 Per square meter
0.45mm aluminum roofing =N=1,150 Per square meter

LONG SPAN aluminium Sheets
0.35mm - =N= 980 Per square meter
0.45mm - =N=1,100 Per square meter
0.55mm - =N=1,250 Per square meter

STONE COATED
0.55mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,600 per square meter
0.45mm SOUTH KOREA stone coated step tile roofing sheet is =N=2,300 per square meter
0.45mm SOUTH KOREA ROMAN DESIGN =N=2,800 per square meter
SHINGLE DESIGN is =N=3,000

ACCESSORIES
Ridge Cap @ =N= 1,200 / meter
Valley Gutter @ =N= 1,300 / meter
facial board cover @ =N= 1,300 / meter
Treated nails =N=1,000 per KG
Bash board cover @ =N= 1,300 / meter
Sealant =N=3,500 A Pack
repair kit @ =N= 5,000

INSTALLATION per square meter =N= 200 - =N=300

Contact us to place your orders 08135262652, 08033599077.

Thanks
Other services: Aluminium Windows and Partitions, Cladding, Staircase Handrailings. And also Stone-coated, Shingles, Roman & Shake Tiles

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by softwhispers: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
@Onegai: u just made me fall head over heels in love with you!!!
Seasoned argument with attention to details!
l generally steer away from political 'yes-men' and their sentimentally biased way of making a case.
Truth be told, any who vouches for political officeholders and their crafty devices deserves -note hate- but pity.
For such a one is in actuality exhibiting symptoms of some mental imbalance.
So u really shud av saved ur breath!
Notwithstanding, ur logic is altogether compelling!!!
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Stanleyafam(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2014
Uncle Jojo.. 9000000000 naira only for stoves? Is it for africa?
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by JaaizTech: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2014
I weep for my country. I weep for my people too. See what 9.2 bn Naira can do: A 2 Bedroom flat at =N=4,000,0000:

No. of flats: 9200000000 / 4000000 = 2300 units.

With all the housing problems in Abuja; if the govt. invested this amount of money in building quarters for just Federal Govt. staff in Abuja; would it really go a long way in helping the people and the civil service There are so many better things that 9.2 bn naira can achieve!!!. This is wickedness, and anyone who doesn't see the dare-devil wickedness in this, then He or She should know what goes around comes around. Every drop of that 9.2 bn naira will be embezzled!; what sort of avarice is this in the time of austerity
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Ajibel(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
icedchess:
#9.2bn no problem. All we want. Is a clear account of dat money nd d local govt were it will be dispensed.

Welcome to Nairaland smiley
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
donmalcolm21:
This is a government that its policy affect everybody, employment will be provided and the stoves will be distributed for free. Ride on GeJ you are my ROBIN HOOD

How far d stove nah?
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Sodiq3(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2015
SammyHoe:

How far d stove nah?
Lol. Badt guy. You track this guy sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rocks Crazy Jeans / Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.