Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players (4570 Views)

Skillful Players Only / My Room-mate Is A Total Liar / Introducing You To Naija Players Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by PollMaster: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2008
Mr Crackles
I do hope you are not offended?
I have stated it several times that was not my intent.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2008
PollMaster:

Mr Crackles
I do hope you are not offended?
I have stated it several times that was not my intent.

I swear down yeh if this was real life, i would have fucking murdered u! angry
Which kain thing be dis naw? how u go dey stalk me up and down?
Leave me alone naw for fuc.k sake
I don't want to start cussing or swearing so go away abeg!!! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by PollMaster: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2008
Why so offended
I never insulted you in any of my posts.
Murder is a very serious thing to wish to do to someone who explicitly wishes to reach out to you.
Your behaviour is becoming more and more erratic and disturbing.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

I swear if this was real life, i would have fucking murdered u!
Leave me alone naw for fuc.k sake
I don't want to start cussing or swearing so go away!!! grin

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2008
tope2000:

DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

I tire oo my sista

I know no wetin i do the samanja!! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2008
PollMaster
Abeg behave urself oo lipsrsealed
Brash isnt GAY angry angry angry and BACK OFF
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by smurf1(f): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2008
Brash I see u are still wallowing on this miserable thread, hen grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 2:14am On Dec 05, 2008
~smurf:

Brash I see u are still wallowing on this miserable thread, hen grin grin grin grin

No be me oo
Na people no wan make i rest! kiss cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2008
@PollMaster

Leave the guy alone or i am gonna send ya to an early grave. This is for real. I can control of one's mind through the power of underground hypnosis, i can invoke your spirit and commend it to do whatever i ask it to do by calling on your username. Want to test my skills? Screw that dude again.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Creamish(f): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
bigmodo:

@PollMaster

Leave the guy alone or i am going to send ya to an early grave. This is for real. I can control of one's mind through the power of underground hypnosis, i can invoke your spirit and commend it to do whatever i ask it to do by calling on your username. Want to test my skills? Screw that dude again.

Mrcrak's boyfriend to the rescue! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by PollMaster: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2008
Mr Crackles.
PLEASE, YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ONLINE.
THIS SIGNIFIES ANTI-SOCIAL TENDENCIES AND A POOR SOCIAL (and perhaps family) LIFE.
I WANT TO HELP YOU.

You have spent time thinking of murdering someone you do no know, insulting others and can spend an ENTIRE DAY on Nairaland.
Mr Crackles, we can discuss in private.THIS IS NOT AN INSULT.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Admin egba mi oooo

mukina, seun and iice make una help me naw!! angry cry cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by geolabious(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2008
PollMaster:

Mr Crackles.
PLEASE, YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ONLINE.
THIS SIGNIFIES ANTI-SOCIAL TENDENCIES AND A POOR SOCIAL (and perhaps family) LIFE.
I WANT TO HELP YOU.

You have spent time thinking of murdering someone you do no know, insulting others and can spend an ENTIRE DAY on Nairaland.
Mr Crackles, we can discuss in private.THIS IS NOT AN INSULT.
[size=13pt]Then what?[/size]
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Then what?[/size]

Help me ask the confused slowpoke oo!! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by PollMaster: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ok Mr CrackUp
Denial is the first stage of treatment.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by sexyLeamon(f): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2008
bigmodo:

@PollMaster

Leave the guy alone or i am going to send ya to an early grave. This is for real. I can control of one's mind through the power of underground hypnosis, i can invoke your spirit and commend it to do whatever i ask it to do by calling on your username. Want to test my skills? Screw that dude again.

Creamish:

Mrcrak's boyfriend to the rescue! grin
Lmao

Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Creamish(f): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2008
I think we've got a STALKING case here! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by argent(f): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2008
MrCrackles, you really have something going for you
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Danke1: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2008
PollMaster:

Ok Mr CrackUp
Denial is the first stage of treatment.

haba let the guy be for heaven sake,oneĀ  more post from u and i swear i will castrate d living DAYLIGHT OUT OF UR CURSED MANHOOD angry angry
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by lancevader(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2008
mr crackles a player i dnt tink dis guy is a player for heaven sake plz do let dis guy be tongue
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
poster is cock blocking grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Sexyy Red Video Trending Online / Whos Ur Other Half On This Forum? / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.