Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players (4565 Views)

Skillful Players Only / My Room-mate Is A Total Liar / Introducing You To Naija Players Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2008
Missy B:

Why are you hating??

It baffles me why the dude is hating

But anyway i remain unruffled by his empty threats! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2008
bigmodo:

That dude is pure self-service, and i hate seeing em around.

U see my posts u get rattled, only God knows what would happen if you see the person behind it, you fuckwit!

Get a life, quite the "desperado" and "get rich quick" scamming ways, you are reputed for on Nairaland

Making a fool of your life constantly is not good enough, simply pathetic!!!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 11:58am On Nov 30, 2008
bigmodo:

Get the f**k out before i kick the s**t out of your weak ass. Girls Window shopper!

The angry rants of an American wannabee is very laughable grin

You are just another loose and deranged desperate lunatic on NL!! grin

Learn all the expletive american languages, still wont get you a bloody visa

Better to be a girls window shopper than a desperate american visa shopper

More like Big-BUFFOON, drop the "MODO"
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Yes, brash is a playa

I aint no player TGIRL

Watch ya mouth!! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2008
Kai - fight in the player's thread. . .
*takes out journal*

Seriously, there's no need for this.
Bigmodo, get over it. If you want to be like him, he'll be nice enough to teach you okay?
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by H2O2: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2008
jgirl won't you sleep
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2008
J-Girl i am beginning to think you have a crush on me grin kiss

Well i am a one woman man so no chance

And if i get hold of dat olofofo journal, i wld rip it shreds!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

jgirl won't you sleep
H2, you're still awake? I left you here to watch 2 yoruba movies and I came back to meet you. What's up? Are you missing her (Chika) that much?

MrCrackles:

J-Girl i am beginning to think you have a crush on me grin kiss

Well i am a one woman man so no chance

And if i get hold of that olofofo journal, i would rip it shreds!
LMAO! Bros, you don miss road. Crush oshi wo?
Even if you were single and there was no competition, I know better than to toy with Brash's lair. cheesy cheesy cheesy

*you cannot touch my olofofo journal, you'll have to pry it out of my hands first* cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by H2O2: 12:24pm On Nov 30, 2008
whatta coincidence. i just finished soakig up a 10 page episode on teeth.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

whatta coincidence. i just finished soakig up a 10 page episode on teeth.
Really? Nice. . . so that's the cause of my insomnia today. Too many movies. I'll soon sleep though. i have to make myself at least fall asleep.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by A40(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2008
Too much game now!! Its a Gunner thing
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by sexyLeamon(f): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
Get the f**k out before i kick the s**t out of your weak ass. Girls Window shopper!

Lmao why your stress?

Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by whatever90(f): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2008
sexyLeamon:

Lmao why your stress?

cos the embassies in naija,have refused to give him visa
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by bacterium(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2008
Please Mr.Crackles I follow your posting. You are a soooooo nice boy. I like you maybe I love you. Are you like me? If you are I will like to get to know you better. I really like the way you are so smooth and funny. PLEASE is you like me tell me. I will take care of you. Waiting you responde.
Love, Faisal Baby kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MissyB1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
Brashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2008
bacterium:

Please Mr.Crackles I follow your posting. You are a soooooo nice boy. I like you maybe I love you. Are you like me? If you are I will like to get to know you better. I really like the way you are so smooth and funny. PLEASE is you like me tell me. I will take care of you. Waiting you responde.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Brash! BRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you ehn?
*takes out olofofo journal* Where are Ruby and blue when I need them?
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by bacterium(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2008
Who is Brash? Freind of my baby Mr.Crackles? If so tell him so he will tell my baby #1!!!!!! kiss kiss
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by HRhotness(f): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2008
bacterium:

Who is Brash? Freind of my baby Mr.Crackles? If so tell him so he will tell my baby #1!!!!!! kiss kiss

Priceless! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by evergreen6: 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
bacterium:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by RubyPearl: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked

and ewwwwwwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I think the dude just wants attention. oniranu omo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2008
RubyPearl:

I'm hereeeeeeeeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked

and ewwwwwwww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I think the dude just wants attention. oniranu omo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Still a funny kind of attention. Brash will be very pissed. I can't wait to see his reaction.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by RubyPearl: 1:23am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

Still a funny kind of attention. Brash will be very pissed. I can't wait to see his reaction.
from the grapevine, I heard that brash is interested tongue
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:25am On Dec 01, 2008
Missy B:

Brashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin I tire ooo!

j-girl:

Are your eyeballs still in the sockets?! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 1:27am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

from the grapevine, I heard that brash is interested tongue
EWOOOOOOOO! Is Brash on the DL? grin grin tongue tongue tongue

MrCrackles:

grin grin grin grin I tire ooo!

Are your eyeballs still in the sockets?! grin
Thankfully yes. . . I found them after the second row. grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:28am On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium:

You must be off your bloody mind, you goofy headed retard!!

This is not funny, get a grip of your life or rot in hell, u homo-hanging asshole!! angry angry angry
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:29am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

EWOOOOOOOO! Is Brash on the DL? grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Thankfully yes. . . I found them after the second row. grin

Brash is not on any bloody DL!!

Ya need to quit all this pranking!!! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:30am On Dec 01, 2008
ever_green:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your eyeballs would explode, mind your business and get a life! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:31am On Dec 01, 2008
Lmao grin grin
Brash's butt is going to be on fire grin tongue
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:31am On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium:

You are so bleeped and twisted

Fucking taliban!!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:32am On Dec 01, 2008
tope2000:

Lmao grin grin
Brash's butt is going to be on fire grin tongue

Only if i sit on a fucking burning hob!!

Nothing else is setting my booty on fire!! grin grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 1:33am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

Brash is not on any bloody DL!!

Ya need to quit all this pranking!!! grin
Okay o! We'll stop pranking. But I will remember this post for the longest time. Bacterium is my new friend grin grin grin grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:34am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

Only if i sit on a fucking burning hob!!

Nothing else is setting my booty on fire!! grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ahn ahn the dude is telling u how much he loffs u and ur post
u r sex symbol na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance / Whos Ur Other Half On This Forum? / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.