Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players (4567 Views)

Skillful Players Only / My Room-mate Is A Total Liar / Introducing You To Naija Players Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2008
I don tire for this NL

Brash everywhere, wetin i do!!! grin

I changed name, dat didnt solve the problem angry

I dont know what else to do!!!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 1:38am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

I don tire for this NL

Brash everywhere, wetin i do!!! grin

I changed name, that didnt solve the problem angry

I don't know what else to do!!!
Go into the Witness Protection Program.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:39am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

Roflmao grin grin grin
Im sure there still wud be sum1 that wants some of brash's ass anywhere
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 1:41am On Dec 01, 2008
tope2000:

Roflmao grin grin grin
I'm sure there still would be someone that wants some of brash's ass anywhere
LOL! I would love to see these people. They make me very happy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

They day you log onto NL without stalking me, would be someday i am highly anticipating! grin grin cheesy

tope2000:

Roflmao grin grin grin
I'm sure there still would be someone that wants some of brash's ass anywhere

Tope2000 shut the fuc.k up and stop propagating issues like some homo-bumming!! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 1:45am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

They day you log onto NL without stalking me, would be someday i am highly anticipating! grin grin cheesy

Tope2000 shut the fuc.k up and stop propagating issues like some homo-bumming!! grin
I don't stalk you. You just walk in at the most perfect times. smiley smiley smiley

Besides, you know you will miss me. Just say so. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:48am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i didnt start it, ur lil bf started it grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:48am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

I don't stalk you. You just walk in at the most perfect times.  smiley smiley smiley

Besides, you know you will miss me. Just say so.  smiley smiley smiley

OK i will, does that settle the score tonight?!

U are a pain in the bum-side!!! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 1:50am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

OK i will, does that settle the score tonight?!

U are a pain in the bum-side!!! grin
No, you don't mean it yet.
Thank you! cry cry cry cry That's the best compliment I have gotten ever. More tears of joy - cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:51am On Dec 01, 2008
tope2000:

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i didnt start it, ur little boyfriend started it grin

One day, all those teeth wey u dey shine go fall comot

U go come be like person great grandma

Stop laughing all over threads on NL!! grin

BT.W who dash u brash boyfriend?! angry i dont play with homoz and i have been banned once because of my views on them!! cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 1:53am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

No, you don't mean it yet.
Thank you! cry cry cry cry That's the best compliment I have gotten ever. More tears of joy - cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

*Draws J-GURL closer, wipes her tears and plant a smacker on her cheek/Baby dont cry!!*
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

*Draws J-GURL closer, wipes her tears and plant a smacker on her cheek/Baby don't cry!!*

Awwww. . . nice gesture after calling me a pain.
I have to find your other lovers jare. Are you going into the Program?
I need to update o!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by RubyPearl: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2008
So Brash finally agrees to bacterium's advances. How cute.

I heard that vaseline helps a lot
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

One day, all those teeth wey u dey shine go fall comot

U go come be like person great grandma

Stop laughing all over threads on NL!! grin

BT.W who dash u brash boyfriend?! angry i don't play with homoz and i have been banned once because of my views on them!! cheesy

Lol, my lips are sealed grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 2:01am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

Awwww. . . nice gesture after calling me a pain.
I have to find your other lovers jare. Are you going into the Program?
I need to update o!

What program? cheesy

RubyPearl:

So Brash finally agrees to bacterium's advances. How cute.

I heard that vaseline helps a lot

Stop all this buttfucking yarns

It is upsetting my stomach

This is the last thing i want to talk about tonight please Alagolo!! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 2:06am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

What program? cheesy
The witness protection program! Are you not going to hide from this Bacterium dude?
He'll find you!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by RubyPearl: 2:10am On Dec 01, 2008
My gosh, it makes me happy when a man is defensing himself. so sad cry cry
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

The witness protection program! Are you not going to hide from this Bacterium dude?
He'll find you!

Nah i dont need to hide from the poo pusher

He would hit a massive brickwall if he tries it with me

Plus i have a stash of metal pant anyway

Any forceful attempt to catch me un-awares from behind would result in the decapitation of his manliness!!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 2:13am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

Nah i don't need to hide from the poo pusher

He would hit a massive brickwall if he tries it with me

Plus i have a stash of metal pant anyway

Any forceful attempt to catch me un-awares from behind would result in the decapitation of his manliness!!
LMAO!
Metal pant for what? Brash, has this been happening before? shocked shocked shocked smiley smiley smiley
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 2:17am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

LMAO!
Metal pant for what? Brash, has this been happening before? shocked shocked shocked smiley smiley smiley

It hasnt happened but i live in a country where homosexuals are constantly trying to push barriers so you have to look after yourself my dear! grin cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 2:20am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

It hasnt happened but i live in a country where homosexuals are constantly trying to push barriers so you have to look after yourself my dear! grin cheesy
Really? LOL!
I will add that to my checklist of things to bring (metal undies) when I step those shores.
This Bacterium dude is on the prowl. I really suggest the Witness Protection Program.
The last thing I want is Bluespice crying that they have raped her hubby. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 2:22am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

Really? LOL!
I will add that to my checklist of things to bring (metal undies) when I step those shores.
This Bacterium dude is on the prowl. I really suggest the Witness Protection Program.
The last thing I want is Bluespice crying that they have raped her hubby.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Forget the witness protection programme, nothing dey happen

You want to make sure you get for yourself, they might try to rip your pants to shreds too!!

Brash is a strong man, so rape aint even happening trust me!! cheesy BT.W u got YIM?
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 2:25am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

Forget the witness protection programme, nothing dey happen

You want to make sure you get for yourself, they might try to rip your pants to shreds too!!

Brash is a strong man, so rape aint even happening trust me!! cheesy BT.W u got YIM?
I hear you o! I will report it in my olofofo journal sha.
Yeah I got YIM, what's yours?
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 2:27am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

I hear you o! I will report it in my olofofo journal sha.
Yeah I got YIM, what's yours?

Hola
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by RubyPearl: 2:27am On Dec 01, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Peroxide must see this shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 2:28am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Peroxide must see this  shocked shocked shocked shocked

what r u on about!! grin grin grin

U have my YIM dont u?! wink
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 2:29am On Dec 01, 2008
Okay then. LOL!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by RubyPearl: 2:29am On Dec 01, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by RubyPearl: 2:32am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

U have my YIM don't u?! wink
as you can tell, I dnt dig YIM anymore. tongue Some people takes things too serious embarassed

But you and j-girl? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 2:43am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

as you can tell, I dnt dig YIM anymore. tongue Some people takes things too serious embarassed

But you and j-girl? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

nah you know shez just doing her job

olofofo central grin grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 2:56am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

LOL! Exactly.
i'm only doing what i do best. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by RubyPearl: 3:05am On Dec 01, 2008
And what do you do best? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance / Whos Ur Other Half On This Forum? / I Need A Girl Of 17 To 20 For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.