Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players (4564 Views)

Skillful Players Only / My Room-mate Is A Total Liar / Introducing You To Naija Players Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2008
ikamefa:

OMG!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked multiple personality alert!  cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked " grin "

There is no multiple personality

ID got changed, nothing else did!!

cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Tgirl4real(f): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2008
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by ikamefa(f): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Ika6, no start am today o grin grin grin
No let seun ban him on his birthday tongue tongue

"  grin "  wetin i do na? nor be jeje i siddon you go call am  lipsrsealed  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

MrCrackles:

There is no multiple personality

ID got changed, nothing else did!!

cheesy

okk!we need a litmus test to  prove it!  grin cheesy
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2008
spikedcylinder:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRASH?!?!? Na you be this? shocked shocked grin

Na so i see am oo

Dem wan Bleep me up!! grin grin grin

Anyway i don repel the guy and i did vigorously!!!!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2008
ikamefa:

okk!we need a litmus test to  prove it!  grin cheesy

IKA ask MUKINA AND IICE

They would tell u kiss
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2008
MrCrackles:

It is Brash day ooo!!

Thank you everyone of you

May we all celebrate more years ahead cheesy tongue kiss

U welcome kiss
So where is the party at? grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by nana(f): 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2008
Happy Birthday,Brash! Many happy returns of the day!
Sagittarius rules! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2008
tope2000:

U welcome kiss
So where is the party at? grin

Partay has been shifted to the weekend

I would keep u posted kiss

nana:

Happy Birthday,Brash! Many happy returns of the day!
Sagittarius rules! grin

Nana thanks darling

U sef be Sagittarius? cool

We rock indeed!!!! grin tongue kiss
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by nana(f): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2008
Yup Yup!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Tgirl4real(f): 12:13am On Dec 03, 2008
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 12:55am On Dec 03, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Alagolo's interview here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.1312.html

Very impressive!! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2008
@ MrCrackles
I belong to a clique. I bleeped up, now the punishment is death, though there are other alternatives but it's beyond my reach. I already got heated four times, but i survived it. So i trying to leave the country to start up there and stay safe. Now you know what is it. Maybe that will stop your childish behavior around my posts. Big Punk like you!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2008
bigmodo:

@ MrCrackles
I belong to a clique. I bleeped up, now the punishment is death, though there are other alternatives but it's beyond my reach. I already got heated four times, but i survived it. So i trying to leave the country to start up there and stay safe. Now you know what is it. Maybe that will stop your childish behavior around my posts. Big Punk like you!

You aint gonna quit on me are you?
Dont try to throw a bloody front all on me dude
Fall back or ama push ur skanky weight back
I dont care if you been heated a million times
Do your thing but dont make a mockery of yourself
It would do you more harm than gains, trust me

Now nuff said about you MODO

All the best!!! undecided
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by sexyLeamon(f): 12:15pm On Dec 03, 2008
bigmodo:

@ MrCrackles
you got problem seriously undecided
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2008
sexyLeamon:

you got problem seriously undecided

It's just a minor problem. If I had wanted to end it, i would have but i don't want to start a bloody war. Shit! i hate to talk about this. Well, I am traveling soon. So by the time i come back to Nigeria after 30 years, it's all over. So i am going to survive through. So i am a winner. I am entering Bergen soon.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by PollMaster: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2008
Mr Crackles
Please do not take this the wrong way but I can tell from the frequency of your posts, a poor social life and a weak personality type.
In a matter of months you have about 4000 posts and quite a few today alone.
I would love to help with therapy and conselling so please e-mail me.

Please do not feel or be insulted as this is a friendly request.
Cheers, God Bless and hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2008
PollMaster:

Mr Crackles
Please do not take this the wrong way but I can tell from the frequency of your posts, a poor social life and a weak personality type.

undecided

Get lost in hell!
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tope2000(f): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2008
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tkb417(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2008
Mr Crackles

madman

Brash
where is d party at?
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2008
tkb417:

Brash
where is d party at?

Wetin dey dude?!

Omo the party is at the emirates on saturday after the game against Wigan

If we win, i would buy everyone a beer or two, if we lose, i would buy everyone lollipops!! grin grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2008
PollMaster:

Mr Crackles

Dude you are just jealous. You ain't got a pc at home like that dude. You spend little time at the cyber cafe, if you've got wings like that dude, you gon fly like him.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by tkb417(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2008
Wetin dey dude?!

Omo the party is at the emirates on saturday after the game against Wigan

If we win, i would buy everyone a beer or two, if we lose, i would buy everyone lollipops!!

Guy im aite

Party at the emirates?
u want the agberos to scatter ur party? grin
think twice man
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by sexyLeamon(f): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2008
MrCrackles seems like you are the most envy guy on here cos all this comments am seeing lipsrsealed
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by Creamish(f): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2008
MrCrackles:

undecided

Get lost in hell!

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! . . . . . . . . . . . OH! . . MA RIBS!! grin grin grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by jgirl3: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2008
PollMaster:

Mr Crackles
Please do not take this the wrong way but I can tell from the frequency of your posts, a[b] poor social life and a weak personality type[/b].
I would love to help with therapy and conselling [/b]so please e-mail me.

Cheers, God Bless and [b]hope to hear from you soon.

I didn't see this o!
*takes out olofofo journal*

Brash, abeg. . . are you going into therapy now? Let me know o!
See the way the guy analyzed you.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2008
sexyLeamon:

MrCrackles seems like you are the most envy guy on here because all this comments am seeing lipsrsealed

I tire ooo! grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2008
Creamish:

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! . . . . . . . . . . . OH! . . MA RIBS!! grin grin grin

Abi wetin i go do naw grin cheesy smiley
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2008
tkb417:

Guy I'm aite

Party at the emirates?
u want the agberos to scatter ur party? grin
think twice man

Nah agberos no dey Emirates dis guy

No be national stadium naw grin grin grin
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by PollMaster: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hello Mr Crackles
I stated several times in my previous posts that this is a serious request and not an insultive post.

I am just trying to help.
You have a staggering number of posts in a short amount of time and your statistics reveal that you spend productive hours of the day on this website.
Please DO NOT TAKE THIS AS AN INSULT.
I AM TRYING TO HELP.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
PollMaster:

Hello Mr Crackles
I stated several times in my previous posts that this is a serious request and not an insultive post.

I am just trying to help.
You have a staggering number of posts in a short amount of time and your statistics reveal that you spend productive hours of the day on this website.
Please DO NOT TAKE THIS AS AN INSULT.
I AM TRYING TO HELP.

Thanks but no thanks

Now piss off

It is none of your business what i spend my time doing

Off you go now and never come back again, nitwit!!! angry
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by PollMaster: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2008
Ok Mr Crackup.
I just hope you do not take offence to my posts.I believe you may be afraid of publicly revealing and admiting what I said in my first post.
I will keep in touch.
Cheers and God Bless.
Re: Wow, Mrcrackels. You Must Be A Total Player. Nairaland Players by MrCrackles(m): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2008
PollMaster:

Ok Mr Crackup.
I just hope you do not take offence to my posts.I believe you may be afraid of publicly revealing and admiting what I said in my first post.
I will keep in touch.
Cheers and God Bless.

Dont bother keeping in touch weirdo!

I am not gay and i dont need your counselling

Buffoon angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giving Your Fellow Nairalanders A Chance / Whos Ur Other Half On This Forum? / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.