Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) (40976 Views)

Angry Girlfriend Climbs High Tension Tower After Quarrel, Boyfriend Follows / Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by IbileIfe: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Me.
I have been married to US$ since 1997. But I have also been sleeping with Naira.
grin
I am ready to open up to € and £ anytime.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
And these are the same people telling us to embrace LGBTQ… while polygamy is a crime… right? undecided

Well, only fools like them can be deceived and misled by them.

Polygamous Men should fight for their Right the way Gays are doing.

Everybody deserves to be happy with themselves.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by lolu2019: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
And these are the same people telling us to embrace LGBTQ… while polygamy is a crime… right? undecided

but,u still visit their hospitals for treatment.they are all devils
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
wolesmile:
Most of these white people need psychological reevaluation.

And they plan to drag the rest of the world with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by izubext007: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
madness
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Greattha: 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Na who chop belle full dey do anyhow 😂

She no get problem na.

Her government provides her with almost everything so she can afford to fall in love with anything she likes jare.

Let her live her life.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
This is what you see in a place where the economy is good....they don't have problems so they go in search for one.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by johnjose68: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
wolesmile:

She symbolizes the obi.diots. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Risentouch(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
I will comment whenever I hear the Eiffel tower side of the story
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by willibounce1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
These ones don too chop beleful. Make them carry am enter naija or Ghana make we see whether e go fit reason let alone fall in love with tower
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Polygamy is also a crime for the LGBTQ community so I don't see your analogy

You don't get my point.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by davidscot(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
@everyone
Independent Ladies And Mature Women Only.

I'm A Male Hookup Guy Offering Adult Wellness & Pleasure Services As A Masseur & Gigolo To Any Independent Lady, Advanced Woman, Hot Auntie, Adventurous Girl Or Sugar Mommy In Abuja Nigeria.

Feel Free To DM Inbox Or Text Message (SMS) Only To: +2348134956006
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Era
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by EUGENEINYANG(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mad people everywhere 😄😄😄😄
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by captaininiobong(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Liballo:
Huhh
I guess she’s an objectophilia. They are sexually and romantically attracted to inanimate objects.

Sometimes I use to wonder how someone will love inanimate object with passion and true love.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Onye nzuzu
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by 2016v2017: 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by 7arrows: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Very true.
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by eedhrisademola(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
[quote author=WriterNig post=123727804]@Yabaleftonline tweeted;
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Teejay13(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
The entire world is a cruise
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Hatrick01: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Like for Sense and Share for Nonsense.

You forgot that part today?
i was shocked too
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by SisterAnn(f): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Liballo:
Huhh
I guess she’s an objectophilia. They are sexually and romantically attracted to inanimate objects.
Hiaaan 😳
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by sallazlee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
wolesmile:

Are dey tell you my brother, how on Earth divorce tower marry fence.

1 Like

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by sallazlee(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ọgbà enu tan an, iroyin àgbò se haaa
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Ubanz: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Special neurotic case or seeking for
Guinness book of world records?
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Goddyrichie(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. This is exactly what happens when you're jobless, and you receive free money from your government for being jobless.
lol 😂 no b my country wey u go work 7-8 hours later come collect penny some no go even pay u sef ur head go correct
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by EasternPrince: 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
johnjose68:

She symbolizes the obi.diots. grin

Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Whaat
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by Sirmwill: 1:48am On Jun 13, 2023
siofra:

Better to fall in love with a fence than to fall in love with these useless Nigerian men undecided

When you get to feel the kind of love you want and you can't resist you'll notice that love is where it is

Me, I'll just be observing you

Dear siofra smiley
Re: Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) by deebrain(m): 2:53am On Jun 13, 2023
Op.

Please explain this story because I don't understand.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.