Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) (39091 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Same Jesus that dumped APGA for PDP, then decamped to Labour Party!

Jesus that’s always wearing black on black!

Jesus that cannot face reality and keeps chasing shadows.

So much of Jesus!

Who is this reckless sango worshipper?
You truly need Jesus..
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Agunesinjaweola: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Nice one from Charley Boy!πŸ‘

Really, Peter Obi has some qualities of Jesus Christ such as Humility, Compassion, Wisdom and being Slow to Anger. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚
Except that Jesus Christ did not found Brewery Company and discriminate against other religion.

2 Likes

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Ayhurthunde(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Speak for yourself
Corridon:
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things, but millions of Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior Nigeria needs to reach the promised land, but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate Nigerians freely gave to Obi. But we Nigerians strongly believe it would be retrieved at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by tunde1200(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mad man

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Lanshile(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
Even though uncle Charly is exaggerating things, but millions of Nigerians, irrespective of tribe and religion, undoubtedly believed that Peter Obi is the savior Nigeria needs to reach the promised land, but sadly, Tinubu truncated our democracy by stealing the mandate Nigerians freely gave to Obi. But we Nigerians strongly believe it would be retrieved at the appropriate time.
In the north where I stayed during election no one voted peter in my po so cut the crap about stolen mandate

2 Likes

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Baatunde(m): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
He for better make you kukuma no try to defend his serial defection because it is on tape that he, Gringory himself said that defecting to another party is not a solution and as for being advised on Twitter I have only one word... waaaooh! So Gringory himself never had the ambition to lead Nigeria and it took an unknown small boy on Twitter to ginger him into action....hmmmmm, no wonder the man dey take advice from madmen

VinnyBaba:

Just SHUT UP, You Jealous Entity. sad

APGA was in a State of Turmoil, Dat's why Peter Obi Left.
He did not Join PDP for Financial Gains.😏

As for leaving PDP for LP during that PDP Primaries period,
Incase you don't know, It was a Young Nigerian Guy on Twitter that told him he shouldn't be running mate to Atiku again.

Dat he MUST Contest as a Candidate!

Hence He responded to the Clarion call and made Labour Party, the National Force, it is today!😊😎

3 Likes

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
jaxxy:

who is yekini amoda ogunlere?
a.k.a bola tinubu . a.k.a the C in C of the federal republic of nigeria . He , Amoda Ogunlere is the ADOPTED son of the late alhaja Abibatu a Mogaji of the Tinubu family of lagos state .public knowledge , no be until you start amebo . Just like the gabonese president , Ali bongo Ondimba , an adopted son of igbo origin . Now , i hope this few point of mine can help you reclaim your lord and saviour manhood at the tribunal / supreme court . Midnight jesters .
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Blaze14k: 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🀣🀣🀣🀣

So much of Jesus!

Do you know that most obidients have moved on buh u guys still live in the past while the future is sweeter
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by HRMK: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
CHARLYBOY DON MISS ROAD OOOOO.......WHO GO SHOW AM ROAD AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:

It's the way you guys use the word Nigerians in your rants that amazes me as if Nigeria is limited to you and your small circle...

2 Likes

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Incase you don't know, It was a Young Nigerian Guy on Twitter that told him he shouldn't be running mate to Atiku again.

Hence He responded to the Clarion call and made Labour Party, the National Force, it is today!😊😎

Did you read and go over again what you wrote here at all bro...? Mehn... What a Defence...

2 Likes

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by fascowilly(m): 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
Loser embarassed even Atiku the second doesn't say all this rubbish, though right from the beginning this tribe always be at loser end, shame.

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Baatunde:
He for better make you kukuma no try to defend his serial defection because it is on tape that he, Gringory himself said that defecting to another party is not a solution and as for being advised on Twitter I have only one word... waaaooh! So Gringory himself never had the ambition to lead Nigeria and it took an unknown small boy on Twitter to ginger him into action....hmmmmm, no wonder the man dey take advice from madmen

bros abeg ,

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by texas1990(m): 12:06am On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

No wonder they called u slaves, calling a human being like u ur Jesus, u peoples are the course of Obi dawn fall

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by 2016v2017: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2023
BENEAMATA:
a.k.a bola tinubu . a.k.a the C in C of the federal republic of nigeria . He , Amoda Ogunlere is the ADOPTED son of the late alhaja Abibatu a Mogaji of the Tinubu family of lagos state .public knowledge , no be until you start amebo . Just like the gabonese president , Ali bongo Ondimba , an adopted son of igbo origin . Now , i hope this few point of mine can help you reclaim your lord and saviour manhood at the tribunal / supreme court . Midnight jesters .

Ohhh nice now we are getting closer to the truth.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Espelbengz(m): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Na ur own Nigeria oh, many more millions of Nigerians know obi is a pretender and a useless agenda😁 a nigha without any track record can't be president of over 200 milli Nigerians! So obi is a blasphemous Jesus!!

Corridon:

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by walefresh3(m): 12:08am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
that meant obino is a Dullard... If he can be outsmarted by a 71 years old man...

I don't need a Dullard like Peter obi to be my president

1 Like

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by BENEAMATA: 12:12am On Jun 12, 2023
rockmite:

Your own saviour. God forbids evil, how can YES DADDY be my saviour. PETER OBI IS OLODO RABATA .

PETER OBI ; " yes daddy "

grin grin grin
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Chyma231(m): 12:12am On Jun 12, 2023
[ Ewu how much is fuel I’m sure na mama thank you boy u be … he goat ]🀣🀣🀣🀣

So much of Jesus!

[/quote]
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by ba7man(m): 12:13am On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Peter Obi is Jesus Christ

Peter Obi is MY OWN Jesus Christ.....

U See the Difference? 😏

Most of you APC Agbadorian goons should Try dey Reason well na. πŸ˜”πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
On the average, your minds are just formless, shapeless and waiting for the next brainwasher to mould it into a tool to advance his personal cause.

Mindless, Fanatical followership is never far from your brains.

Kinda reminds me of The Minions. That explains it well.

2 Likes

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by kokorokoman: 12:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Majority of Nigerians believed in Obi more than others.
i just dey pity you as you carry this man matter for your head, for this naija, lol
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Felix6: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🀣🀣🀣🀣

So much of Jesus!

don't mind them, Jesus that doesn't sniff cocaine, doesn't urinate on himself, doesn't suffer brain damage. Abegi make we go sell powder jare.

Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by xproducer: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian famous entertainer and socio-political activist Charles Oputa, known by his stage name, Charly Boy has said that the Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi is his own Jesus Christ in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared a photo together with Peter Obi. He captioned the photo:

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1667915863364608000?t=fca80riww-8LU_3WfU0ymw&s=19

++++++++

Trusting in people is futile! GOD holds life in HIS hands and rules in the kingdom of men! (Daniel 4:25)

"Thus says the Lord: β€œCursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength, Whose heart departs from the Lord." - Jeremiah 17:5

"Do not put your trust in princes, Nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help. His spirit departs, he returns to his earth; In that very day his plans perish." - Psalm 146:3-4

"I, even I, am the Lord, And besides Me there is no savior." - Isaiah 43:11

"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” - Acts 4:12
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Coronavirus1: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Patriotsleague:
You wey dey do like antichrist, am not surprised, you choose a fraud, a yes daddy liar who lied to 250million Nigerians as your Jesus, a evil man that wanted to cause religious war because of his political ambition. You are just like your people who worship Kanu the terrorist as another savior, una dull o grin
Just listen to yourself and think inward you know you are a liar.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Mickykarim: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian famous entertainer and socio-political activist Charles Oputa, known by his stage name, Charly Boy has said that the Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi is his own Jesus Christ in Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared a photo together with Peter Obi. He captioned the photo:

https://twitter.com/AreaFada1/status/1667915863364608000?t=fca80riww-8LU_3WfU0ymw&s=19

WHO CARES IF YOU MADE ONE USELESS STICK YOUR SAVIOUR!
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:30am On Jun 12, 2023
Felix6:
don't mind them, Jesus that doesn't sniff cocaine, doesn't urinate on himself, doesn't suffer brain damage. Abegi make we go sell powder jare.

😏😏😏
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Antichristus: 12:32am On Jun 12, 2023
In 1979, Shagari 'won' the presidential election, 'defeating' Awolowo. Seeing what was coming, Awolowo famously said, Nigerians will soon be rummaging trash bins and rubbish or garbage heaps to find food. At that point in Nigeria's history only a mentally deranged will do such a thing. Today, his words ring through. Mark my words, as was the case under Buhari's regime, Nigerians will suffer under Tinubu's rule. The fact that he's there for himself and his families and cronies is sufficiently glaring.
Re: In This Nigeria, Peter Obi Is My Own Jesus Christ - Charly Boy (Photo) by Antichristus: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Mickykarim:

YOU MUST BE A FOOL AND AN IRREDEEMABLE ONE!

This is one of them - Tinubu's cronies. You'll die in that shithole, and there will be no escape for you. If poverty doesn't kill you, Boko Haram will wipe out your generations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Reacts On Senator Elisha Abbo / Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / Dipo Bode George Dies At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.