Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb (976 Views)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / My Womb Is Damaged / Impotent Lover Dumps Fiancee For Having Baby Out Of Wedlock! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by terrymason(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2014
Dutse—Operatives of Jigawa State Command of Nigeria
Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, have
apprehended three men for allegedly attempting to pull out
the baby from the womb of an eight-month pregnant
woman at Gusau quarters in Gumel Local Government.
The suspects, Adamu Usman Barma, 31; Fawas Bala, 28;
and Buhari Ahmed, 29, were said to be the 20-year-old
woman’s lovers.
State Commandant of the corps, Dr. Muhammed Gidado,
said when his officers got to the scene of the incident, one
of the suspects was holding the pregnant woman by the
neck, another held her legs, while the third attempted to
pull out the baby.
He said the lady, identified as Maryam Muhammed,
currently on admission in an unnamed hospital, admitted
that she had been having affairs with the three men.
Source:www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/3-men-attempt-force-baby-8-month-pregnant-lovers-womb/
The suspects confessed that the pregnancy belonged to them
and they had told her to abort it, but that she refused.
Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2014
3 of them?
Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by terrymason(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
3 of them?
Ɣes o! Every one of them want their share from the lover.
Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by Vicaboy(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Abomination
Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by mizjules(f): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen..double dating is bad .
One partner is enough.a bird in hand------- they say. Thank God she's alive @least.. She has mind o 3men hian! Do I pity her
Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2014
terrymason:
Ɣes o! Every one of them want their share from the lover.
na wa o
Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by iceberylin(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2014
WTF angry
Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by adebayo201: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Three men?!
Haba!

Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Shocking!
Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by 100Cents: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Shivers down my spine

Thank God for saving the harlot's life..
Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by pretydiva(f): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nuffin wey we nor go hear again.
Re: Shocking: 3men Attempt To Force Baby Out Of 8-month Pregnant Lover’s Womb by ennon92(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
adebayo201:
Three men?!
Haba!
undecided
adebayo201:
Three men?!
Haba!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Marry Him? / How Can I Tell My Friend That Her Dressing Disgusts Me? / Am In Love With 2 Sisters, Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.