Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. (10417 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) / Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

in his dreams
The devil is a liar. I advice you not show up again tonight cos am ready to use the sword of the spirit to finish you up.If you try nonsense again with me, I will not spare you again.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Atigba: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
grin
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
lastmessenger:

This is not madness. I am being attacked by Satan and his agent( Alfa).I am fighting a spiritual war and I must mess them up.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
lastmessenger:

Is him. You are here to defend him.You guys are in the same camp and am ready to take on the two of you. Get behind me satan.
I could hook you up with a gay satanist.

3 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I could hook you up with a gay satanist.
Only if you don't like the gay satanist. Cos if he come near me na death by stoning.
Do not ever try what Alfa tried with me or you won't be spared.
Get behind me satan.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by tismoney: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
lastmessenger:

Only if you don't like the gay satanist. Cos if he come near me na death by stoning.
Do not ever try what Alfa tried with me or you won't be spared
Get behind me satan.

@last mesanger u sound serious what has Alfa done to you nah are you sure is Alfa that fight you at night or your village pple are after you ? .....Alfa please defend your self and please don't kill a fellow nairalander because of mere religious argument one love
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Hiswordxray(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is the funniest trend in all of nairaland.
abeg laugh won kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by tismoney: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
lastmessenger:

Yes you are ashamed to tell them that I messed you up last night. Remember how you rolled on the ground and begged me not to kill you before I sent you to hell.

pictures of Alfa rolling on the ground and begging you not to kill him and picture of HELL and you sending Alfa to HELL or you need to visit yaba left with a chain and tokos padlock cos we don't believe it

3 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
tismoney:

@last mesanger u sound serious what has Alfa done to you nah are you sure is Alfa that fight you at night or your village pple are after you ? .....Alfa please defend your self and please don't kill a fellow nairalander because of mere religious argument one love
I am very sure of what I am saying. Some people think that I am mad or under the influence of drug but I swear that I am telling the truth. Alfa attacked me in my dreams for straight 3 nights but I have always won him. Last night was very tough for him. He was rolling on the floor, vomiting, begging me to spare him and I cast him to hell.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Yooguyz: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
woky:
And ar an adult and still don't understands wht malaria does to people??

Pls go and treat malaria and typhoid.

grin grin grin
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Yooguyz: 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
lastmessenger:

I am very sure of what I am saying. Some people think that I am mad or under the influence of drug but I swear that I am telling the truth. Alfa attacked me in my dreams for straight 3 nights but I have always won him. Last night was very tough for him. He was rolling on the floor, vomiting, begging me to spare him and I cast him to hell.

What you don't know is that alfa is not a real satanist, he is an atheistic satanist. He doesn't believe in the stuffs he post here on nairaland.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yooguyz:

What you don't know is that alfa is not a real satanist, he is an atheistic satanist. He doesn't believe in the stuffs he post here on nairaland.
Well I know what am saying. That guy is a satanist of the highest order.
Am prepared tonight to deal with him. No more mercy.
I have the sword of the spirit well sharpened and am ready for war.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Yooguyz: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
lastmessenger:

Well I know what am saying. That guy is a satanist of the highest order.
Am prepared tonight to deal with him. No more mercy.
I have the sword of the spirit well sharpened and am ready for war.

Am sure Alfaseltzer would be having a good comic relief by now grin
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yooguyz:

Am sure Alfaseltzer would be having a good comic relief by now grin
He Is in trouble
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by vooks: 4:34am On Nov 28, 2014
How do you know?

Yooguyz:

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2014
@op, how r u 2day?

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Religionsection(f): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2014
Alfa..
Warn yourself oo grin
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lanre316: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2014
Can't stop laughing......
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by timmy2409(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hahahaha what a thread

Life is a carousel of constant fear and cynicism for most Nigerian Christians. Which is kind of funny seeing as they supposedly have this all-powerful god on their side.

I remember growing up as a member of Mountain of fire, and 80% of their prayers would be about cockroaches that fly around at night. People would regularly give testimonies about how they saw a bug or rat in their room, and how it was a demon from some member of their extended family. Constantly hearing such stories can take its toll on the mind of a child, and it did on me. I remember once when a roach walked over my leg, and I began to 'cast and bind' it grin grin. Silly nonsense

Anyway OP, don't forget to gist us about the action film as e happen tonight

2 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
@op, how r u 2day?
I slept very well. The devils are powerless and the lesson that I thought you must have made you to have a rethink.
Seems your master the devil warned you of the dangers of messing with a strong christains. I planned to cripple you for life but you never showed up.
Anyway am still ready for war. You can invite satan himself and I will kill you both.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
timmy2409:
Hahahaha what a thread

Life is a carousel of constant fear and cynicism for most Nigerian Christians. Which is kind of funny seeing as they supposedly have this all-powerful god on their side.

I remember growing up as a member of Mountain of fire, and 80% of their prayers would be about cockroaches that fly around at night. People would regularly give testimonies about how they saw a bug or rat in their room, and how it was a demon from some member of their extended family. Constantly hearing such stories can take its toll on the mind of a child, and it did on me. I remember once when a roach walked over my leg, and I began to 'cast and bind' it grin grin. Silly nonsense

Anyway OP, don't forget to gist us about the action film as e happen tonight
There is no action film. This is not MFM and I don't go there.
If you don't know then am telling you that Alfa is evil and he is into satanism to the highest level.
I will explain in another thread on the battle between me and Alfa so that other christains can learn the Art of spiritual war.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lanre316: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Joblessness and delusions is a dangerous combination.

2 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
lanre316:
Joblessness and delusions is a dangerous combination.
I am not jobless and am not deluded as most people think.
Meanwhile am not forcing you to believe me.
I know that God has given me a victory.
I only pray that you won't be attacked by the enemy when you are vulnerable. It can be very fatal.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by vooks: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Don't let nobody deride your attacks as madness. Remain strong in Jesus Christ my brother

lastmessenger:

I am not jobless and am not deluded as most people think.
Meanwhile am not forcing you to believe me.
I know that God has given me a victory.
I only pray that you won't be attacked by the enemy when you are vulnerable. It can be very fatal.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
vooks:
Don't let nobody deride your attacks as madness. Remain strong in Jesus Christ my brother

I can visit you tonight if you want. I will bring along some snacks.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by vooks: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
I would gladly host you except light has no fellowship in darkness

2 Cor 6:15 (KJV)
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

Get thee behind me Satan
sonOfLucifer:

I can visit you tonight if you want. I will bring along some snacks.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
vooks:
I would gladly host you except light has no fellowship in darkness

2 Cor 6:15 (KJV)
And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

Get thee behind me Satan
SO YOU DO HOST MEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. CAN YOU SHED MORE LIGHT ON THIS?
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
vooks:

Thanks a lot brother.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

SO YOU DO HOST MEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. CAN YOU SHED MORE LIGHT ON THIS?
Is obvious that you are full of darkness and evil.
Am only waiting for the day that you will try me.that day will mark the end of your existence.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by vooks: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
1 Cor 15:32 (KJV) If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die

My brother, please look at that verse prayerfully. Paul FOUGHT WITH BEASTS at Ephesus. Am convinced it was spiritual warfare

lastmessenger:

Thanks a lot brother.

There is power in the name of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pD2zIuiC2g
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by davien(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
@lastmessenger,
I believe you think you experienced an " attack"...the next step is to consult a psychiatrist..and get a prescription of antidepressants...you are deeply in need of it

2 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
davien:
@lastmessenger,
I believe you think you experienced an " attack"...the next step is to consult a psychiatrist..and get a prescription of antidepressants...you are deeply in need of it
Thank you.you are doomed already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit / Christ Holy Church Aka Odozi-obodo: Share Your Experience Or Views / 3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.