Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,545 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nairlanders Please Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairlanders Please Help Me Out (1082 Views)

Nairlanders In Ph Come In Plz... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by 0micheal735: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2014
I started learning computer programming on july this year in one of the fashola acquisition school in lagos. We were all arranged in 2s, 1boy nd a girl. So I was given a partner she is cute nd aslo addicted with christianity not bible carry's type. We were both nyc to each other, we talk a lot nd most tyms I do call her whenever I miss her.

Now we are about to finish the program and I tot of asking her out so I told her all whis while that am obsess to her as I was still typin it to her,I saw her also typing then I stop nd was thinking what she as to type back in reply her reply was ; don't,stop gudnyt and went offline dat nyt

Felt unhappy couldn't chat with her anymore. The second day I went late soon as I got dier I saw and greeted her like normall and pretend ntin on my mind in the. But now she seems some ow can't understand her were not in good term like before neither are we fighting. Please what should I do next.
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by iceberylin(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2014
Hustle hard
Get a job

Free women..

#thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2014
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Is not asif I know what to say,the truth izz

I am jez api am d first to comment

Incase u knw
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by valdes00(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2014
God knw say I no understand wetin dis guy write....
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2014
I just finished reading your post for the umpteenth time. What do you want? Advice or money?

1 Like

Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by ronald4lif(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
badoolee:
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Incase u knw

First to comment and nothing related to the topic smh
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by ronald4lif(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Khalessi:
I just finished reading your post for the umpteenth time. What do you want? Advice or money?

To be honest mesef no understand a thing about what he said, the message is not coherent at all.

OP, please man up and at least let her know what your interest towards her are, if you don't let her know you stand no chance, the feelings might be mutual
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

First to comment and nothing related to the topic smh
smh 4 u too
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by ronald4lif(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
badoolee:
smh 4 u too

Lol! Shaking my ikebe
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Lol! Shaking my ikebe
smb 4 u too
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by ronald4lif(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
badoolee:
smb 4 u too

Smd for you
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
You need spiritual cleansen

Tb joshua

Thank me now.
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is serious.
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Smd for you
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by ronald4lif(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=badoolee post=28391791][/quote]

Ahh you quoted me, nothing else to shake? Hehe
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Ahh you quoted me, nothing else to shake? Hehe
lolz
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by grimandevil: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
0micheal735:
I started learning computer programming on july this year in one of the fashola acquisition school in lagos. We were all arranged in 2s, 1boy nd a girl. So I was given a partner she is cute nd aslo addicted with christianity not bible carry's type. We were both nyc to each other, we talk a lot nd most tyms I do call her whenever I miss her.

Now we are about to finish the program and I tot of asking her out so I told her all whis while that am obsess to her as I was still typin it to her,I saw her also typing then I stop nd was thinking what she as to type back in reply her reply was ; don't,stop gudnyt and went offline dat nyt

Felt unhappy couldn't chat with her anymore. The second day I went late soon as I got dier I saw and greeted her like normall and pretend ntin on my mind in the. But now she seems some ow can't understand her were not in good term like before neither are we fighting. Please what should I do next.

pls did you prof read before posting. your english is causing me headache simple english u cant wrote.
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by henryblaze25(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
badoolee:
Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Incase u knw

U dey worry 4 state sha
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by angelsing(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
0micheal735:

...I understand how u must feel trying to express ur self to someone u have feelings for and the person not listening or not waiting for u to finish..Just do this if u can get to talk to her one on one u shud talk to her and explain that it doesn't have to be this way, even if she does not want to be your girlfriend, that shud not stop her from being ur friend and u only told her how u feel because u can't hold it any longer. If she is matured she will tell u her reason for not wanting to date or why she acted that way but if after talking to her she still behave same way its better u keep it on hi hi level then move on..If you can't get to talk to her one on one then send her msg..best of luck!
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by cirmuell(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Eiya, give her a li'l time to think things through. Out of desperation, you dropped the bomb too quickly. I think to her you're just a clasemate(forget the chats part), you should work your way up to friendship status & you can start off from there. wink give it another shot.

But, it could be that she's already into another relationship though.
Re: Nairlanders Please Help Me Out by Missmossy(f): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
It seems she is hiding some things from you, just give her some space I think she really needs to sort out herself first.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / Is This How People Feel When They Are In Love? I'm Confused / GUYS!! Can U Date A Bossy Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.