Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. (4029 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by kenex4ever(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
maybe next time, i would attempt that.
rape alert!
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Equado(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:

correction for what? How is my make up your business? Like what is the connection?
the connection you asktis disgusting to look @*no offence grin *
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by kenex4ever(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:
Nawa for this Op. The other day, he brought his wife check list to NL, yesterday he was looking for green lights from NL babes, now today he wanted to kiss someone. We will hear another story tomorrow lipsrsealed
I don dey suspect d story to b fake since sef
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by kenex4ever(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

Please do, make it sooner than soon and ensure to tell her your exact reasons. smiley

I just hope she is wise enough to hold on to her principles and moral stance. I truly hope she doesn't compromise.
Na u get dat plenty yiansh abi na chair I dey c?
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Equado:
not err'bdyz ya bf
What has my bf has to do with dis?
Last i checked,i was referring to the op not you....so please.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
kenex4ever:
rape alert!
how is that a rape. pls, i'm not a rapist. if i am, i would have done that long ago.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by kenex4ever(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
how is that a rape. pls, i'm not a rapist. if i am, i would have done that long ago.
*just joking*
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
kenex4ever:
I don dey suspect d story to b fake since sef
must everybody believe something? u can believe or choose nt to believe.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
kenex4ever:
*just joking*
i got the vibes.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Mprex(f): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Equado:
the connection you asktis disgusting to look @*no offence grin *
really? So that makes it your business? You dont count anyway so i'm not bothered
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Greatomotoy: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
wif u pls shut ur trap if u have nothing good to say?? Mtchew!!! angry angry

[size=30pt] @op[/size]
Some see it as a sin while some don't.
Well, kissing is a product of lust and lust is a sin. I mean u wouldn't wna kiss anyone with whom u don't have d desire to bleep. Chikina grin grin grin
oga, it is written in four different place in the "", that u should "greet one another with an holy kiss",
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Missmossy(f): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some girls though grin kissing is a sin so she didn't know when she decided to come visit you lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2014
Greatomotoy:
oga, it is written in four different place in the "", that u should "greet one another with an holy kiss",
aaahahahahaha
D people Paul wrote dt letter to; dt was their style of greeting n moreover its more of a peck. Nt on d lips. If u think otherwise, go gv ur mama a holy kiss grin tongue
Missmossy:
Some girls though grin kissing is a sin so she didn't know when she decided to come visit you lipsrsealed
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How / Where To Find Respectable Naija Lady / I Caught Her Towelling Her Wet Ppussy Today / Even A ‘toothpick’ Can Unleash Rapid Fire In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.