Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. (4030 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

Okay explain what 5 stars and 3 stars mean.
let's leave dox for d ones dt have dem wink tongue
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Evina(f): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
i have to end it soon.

Please do, make it sooner than soon and ensure to tell her your exact reasons. smiley

I just hope she is wise enough to hold on to her principles and moral stance. I truly hope she doesn't compromise.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Tipiflexy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some girls can b funny sha.Wen she was collecting vouchers n money,she wasn't aware she just a step from sin pit.It so obvious u av been selected as a perfect gentle maga@op.Keep up d gud work cos God loves a shareful giver.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Evina(f): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
let's leave dox for d ones dt have dem wink tongue

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. I hiss in igueben.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by leksymaxy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
op i saw u drinking locust beans water dis morning jooo.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. I hiss in igueben.
hahahahahahahaaaahaaa
*ROTFL
LWKM4H
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U don't want to reply my pm abi?
angry angry
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Evina(f): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hahahahahahahaaaahaaa
*ROTFL
LWKM4H
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U don't want to reply my pm abi?
angry angry

But you now know the answer to the question na.

Besides, I only respond to the PMs of those who give me a 5star rating. wink
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

But you now know the answer to the question na.

Besides, I only respond to the PMs of those who give me a 5star rating. wink
I don't knw. U'v never mentioned it

Very soon, u'll have a 10 star rating wink
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Evina(f): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
I don't knw. U'v never mentioned it

Very soon, u'll have a 10 star rating wink

Na you sabi. *flips weave, rolls butt n walks away in igueben style*
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
yea
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

Na you sabi. *flips weave, rolls butt n walks away in igueben style*
shocked shocked shocked
Chisos!

*pulls her back
**pats her butt grin
I dont like u walking away on me oo cry
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Etetejake(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
she used to attend one church. let me not mention the name.
Deeper Life Bible church
She is dark in complexion
little pimples on her face
she sells food @ U....
her name is M... or .....
mail me to know more. nothing is hidden under the sun bro
my Oracle never fail.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Evina(f): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked shocked
Chisos!

*pulls her back
**pats her butt grin
I dont like u walking away on me oo cry

*in Omawunmi's voice* You dey pat my behind n bori dey sweet you, make you no craze oh, cos you no go fit contain me. cool
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by iamsolomon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
;Dchai...after 2 years... no kiss!..not to even mention sex!...confam maga!
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Etetejake(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
12spices:
Op, do u eat garlic for a living?....
guy no kill me wit, lol, laff
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

*in Omawunmi's voice* You dey pat my behind n bori dey sweet you, make you no craze oh, cos you no go fit contain me. cool
craze kwa
Me I fit contain u double
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by folameme(f): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:
Maybe you have a bad breath or something.
nah,if she is a staunch christian,I understand her point of view. The bible says(flee from any form of fornication)kissing can lead to something serious like smooching,heavy petting and even sex,since it involves two grown adult that are in love with each other and we all know this is a sin according to standard of the Bible. Its really not easy to keep a Godly r/ship,that's if the foundation was based on it in the first place buh with perseverance and d word of God u find it easy..is ur gf spiritual enough?how often does she talk about God?is she the doer of those words?(That is,does she practice what she preach?)How is her personal r/ship wit God?does it reflect in her life,appearance,dressing and talking? I need u to answer dis questions. if its affirmative,that means u have to respect her opinion if u really love her,but if she doesn't posses any of the above quality,maybe she's jst pretending. Don't get me wrong,I'm not being judgemental here,I just believe there's a reason behind it,if u both are good christians,let ur r/ship be pure and chaste,talk to her about it. note: kissing is a gesture of showing affection to ur loved ones,if u really wanna kiss her without any evil intentions,u can kiss her in an open place where u know u can easily control urself.*cheers* pls I aint acting sanctimonious,just expressing ma opinion. ciao!!!
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Equado(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:
Maybe you have a bad breath or something.
not err'bdyz ya bf
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Equado(m): 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
she used to attend one church. let me not mention the name.
deeper life grin
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Equado(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:
Nawa for this Op. The other day, he brought his wife check list to NL, yesterday he was looking for green lights from NL babes, now today he wanted to kiss someone. We will hear another story tomorrow lipsrsealed
madam sorry to say...your makeup too much
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by parrotibaba(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
AgapeCharis:
mtcheeew!
Get a life pls
n to think dat u even had a better opinion, u don't deserve my time, space n mb...

Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Equado:
deeper life grin
it is nt me that will tell.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Evina:

Please do, make it sooner than soon and ensure to tell her your exact reasons. smiley

I just hope she is wise enough to hold on to her principles and moral stance. I truly hope she doesn't compromise.
you are absolutely right. i dnt force anybody. if i cannot take it, i quit.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
iamsolomon:
;Dchai...after 2 years... no kiss!..not to even mention sex!...confam maga!
no kiss, no sex. she is just a church person. i just want another girl.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by clevvermind(m): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
i have the ability to control myself at any given time. that's why. if i am the person whose dick knows no 'abeg' i would have done something stupid. but i dnt have time for all those tins. i dnt want to force her to do what she doesn't want to do. let it come from her heart.

i have not had sex for 5years now and i have not died.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
parrotibaba:
n to think dat u even had a better opinion, u don't deserve my time, space n mb...
hahahaha
And u just wasted ur useless time & 10mb in uploading a picture of God knows how many mb

Mtchew!!
Goes to show how much of a lackluster u are to make such an odious comment.
Respect yasef o
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Mprex(f): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Equado:
madam sorry to say...your makeup too much
i learnt some guys have a knack for poking their nose into what doesnt concern them. Now, i've confirmed it.
All thesame, you've been noticed.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Equado(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:

i learnt some guys have a knack for poking their nose into what doesnt concern them. Now, i've confirmed it.
All thesame, you've been noticed.
learn to take correction#period
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by RaeMystix: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
First of all, I do have to congratulate you for holding yourself for 2 years; Takes a lot for a guy to have self control.....As for the non kissing before marriage?. That is a but too extreme....Seems you're dating a Depper Life pikin.
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by Mprex(f): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Equado:
learn to take correction#period
correction for what? How is my make up your business? Like what is the connection?
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by KingTom(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:

correction for what? How is my make up your business? Like what is the connection?
Who is asking that question? angry
***Sharpens cutlass***
Re: She Refused To Kiss Me, That It Is A Sin. by parrotibaba(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
op like I was saying before some gay nitwit decided to interrupt, check dat gal well ooh ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies..Could Or Would You Date Guys Who Wear Traditional Cloths?,Serrriously!! / GUYS How Do You Cope Knowing You Are Not The Only One Sleeping/dating With Her? / Valentine Preparation....Ladies, Be Like Janet!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.