Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City (28093 Views)

Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 / CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate / Abuja City Gate Being Removed(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Icecomrade: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
FG is just waking up to the reality that Concentration is causing serious traffic

KNOCK URSELF OUT

1 Like

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
clemz88:
france ko plank ni
kilode awe?any problem?
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Gh0stFreak: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
LeOstrich:

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE THESE SPACE HOARDERS

i haven't seen you use this moniker for some months now,was it under a ban?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Sweetlemon(f): 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Icecomrade:
FG is just waking up to the reality that Concentration is causing serious traffic

KNOCK URSELF OUT

True. But this in NOT the right time for this.

All these billions I keep hearing and reading everyday sha, pesin go soon start dreaming of billions too undecided

1 Like

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
venivedivici:

NA THAT ONE BE YOUR PROBLEM?
how he take be ur headache? na u gt my mb ni?
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by ekenzify(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice Plan .. The Population is increasing daily n its no surprise y there's frequenct traffic congestion in the mornings n evenings as workers go n come back from their various places of work. Once again, nice move to be made by the Federal Government

3 Likes

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

i haven't seen you use this moniker for some months now,was it under a ban?

them don ban am again till 3:23pm today.

But I have always been here and no banning mod can do sh1t about that wink
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
enigstil:

Now they are saying these rubbish,approving 60.8billion naira,paying 5billion in advance.Is this the next thing?there are cities all around Nigeria that needs alot of infrastructural development

The FCT Administration is the one providing the deposit funds of N5billion to move that infrastructure to the new district and not the Federal Government.

and these kind of money is about to wasted in the FCT.
The move is aimed at decongesting the city center where the ministries are situated. I doubt if you have been to Abuja before cos if you have, you would know the effect this move will have on the population of the FCT so IT IS NOT A WASTE!

People should learn to read and comprehend before making unnecessary judgements
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by nduchucks: 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
They should have announced that the ministries were being moved to Otueke so that the campaign funds which would be extracted from the funding of the movement would be spent substantially in Otueke by Otuekeans. nansense!!
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
ignis:
Very nice move.... FG should be sure to move most to the south where there are no Islamic terrorists like Boko Haram. Let's begin to strengthen and empower the south, rather than depending on the north for everything. Why must all be in Abuja?

Jeez! These are FEDERAL MINISTRIES which have their HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA! NOT STATE MINISTRIES!! Some people need to use their Head
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
I school in France that's all
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Octaves(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
where re u located? my Airtel browsing is so poor. and I also use techno.
Ebubeslym:
This fresh air is just getting fresher by the day...

******modified****
ist to comment?
ahhhhhh shokiii
thnk u tecno
thnk you airtel
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by ignis: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
prince3009:

Jeez! These are FEDERAL MINISTRIES which have their HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA! NOT STATE MINISTRIES!! Some people need to use their Head

And some people have to stop thinking with their anus.

1 Like

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by mensdept: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
Billions eh?
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Ebubeslym(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Octaves:
where re u located? my Airtel browsing is so poor. and I also use techno.

owerri
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by MAN88NG: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
That's good
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Gh0stFreak: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

them don ban am again till 3:23pm today.

But I have always been here and no banning mod can do sh1t about that wink

grin nothing do you joor,if them ban this one, you login again with Gen******ic,le**ll,pvtpa*** or le**ve grin
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by mekaboy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
They should av waited till aftee 2015 election.
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by princenayo: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=BruzMoney post=28391106]We are still not getting it right in this country! This is nothing but a misplaced priority

May be u dont reside in ABUJA, If u know the number of people that troop into FCT every morning in the name of coming to work, u wont speak the way u are speaking.
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Amanwulu1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
BruzMoney:
We are still not getting it right in this country! This is nothing but a misplaced priority

it is those who don't knw abuja dat call this a misplaced priority. Siting all ministries in fct is d greatest mistake d military did. If not 4 obj dat relocated NPA to Lagos, what is their business in d fct? Abuja is currently overcrowded n d populace are d ones suffering.
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by peculiar3(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mordyb:
don't be silly that is why those states has governors ask them why they don't develops their states upon the usual allocations they demand for unfailingly and the state IGR's common sense is truly not common

...4 ya mind. angry angry, I'm just saying that the FG isn't concern if state governors use its allocation for developmental projects or if its wasted....
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by krexpo(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
sambluesky:
60 billion can build 1200 world class duplex worth 50mil each... i wonder how they call money......always looking for how to suck our nation dry.... there is God oooooo

.....there must be something for the boys Na! grin
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Neatboy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
I just thought they wanted to relocate some of these ministries to other parts of this country for equity and fairness.
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by krexpo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
It is a good move by d FG. I expect them to spread the ministries in all d LGA in Abuja to allow for equity, decongestion of d center and ease of movement.

1 Like

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by mustymatic(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
This might be a start to dividing this country.
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Rawani: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
undecided
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by ojialo(m): 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
a good move ... some should be in Abaji, kwali, gwagwalada, Orozo , etc if really we want to expand developments
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Rawani: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
The ministries are only moving to a different part of Abuja to decongest the centre and attract attention to The Centenary City.

Nothing is leaving Abuja.

1 Like

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
ignis:
Very nice move.... FG should be sure to move most to the south

Move more what? How can federal ministries be moved to the south? abi you drink?
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by kepal99(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ah!
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by mustymatic(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan, Destroyer-in-Chief
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by londoner: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is a good move, especially in light of the increasing population of Abuja. FCT as it is now is only phase one of the original three phases. Abuja is still uncompleted and needs to expand especially to spread development to areas that are actually undeveoped at the moment.

I agree it may not be the correct time, but Abuja definately needs to grow outwards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.