Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City (28094 Views)

Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 / CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate / Abuja City Gate Being Removed(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by seunwen2(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Money wasting ideology my fellow nigerians u no see the stove wey dem buy too? They are trying too loot the country dry since they know they are going next year
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Lawalemi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
And what are they doing on Lagos?
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Octaves(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
OK the service here in amambra is too slow.
Ebubeslym:

owerri
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Godfullsam(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good development grin. The federal ministry of agriculture should be somewhere in theforest not in the federal capital territory.

1 Like

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Youngzedd(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
youngice:
I thought we wanted to start employing austerity measures

I used to like that man but he is proving to be more clueless on a daily
First stove worth 12k
Then locking the NHA with impunity
Running a totally corrupt government
I am tired oo

You said it all.

As the time ticks I see the ugly side of him.
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by slightlyMad(f): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
jonathan, approving all available funds for projects not even needed in this austerity era.
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by emmymon24: 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
better
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Anglovel: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Awesome. More tenants 4 our empty houses....Oluwa eshe!
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sweetlemon:

True. But this in NOT the right time for this.

All these billions I keep hearing and reading everyday sha, pesin go soon start dreaming of billions too undecided
I think it's a step in the right direction. In the US, not every fed agency has its headquarters in Washington DC.
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by citizenY(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
enigstil:
What is wrong with this country as a whole?i keep on asking myself,few days ago the finance minister was telling d whole nation that austerity measures needs to be put in place.That they need to cut down on govt spending.Now they are saying these rubbish,approving 60.8billion naira,paying 5billion in advance.Is this the next thing?there are cities all around Nigeria that needs alot of infrastructural development,and these kind of money is about to wasted in the FCT.Its high time we wake up from our slumber.GODBLESS NIGERIA

I have always asked this question..

Must Abuja be built in one day?
Are there no competing demands?
Is this not a deliberate ploy to siphon funds and distribute patronage?
Who are the unintended beneficiaries of this madness?
Has the govermment provided services anywhere near this money to the aborigines of the FC T? Or to the polluted oilfields in the SS? Erosion in SE and SS, desertification? and so many others?

What is the justification of spending this money on
blatantly unproductive civil servants .... less than 1% of the population? To make them adequately comfortable to further drive the gravy train?

I honestly do not see what the FCT contributes to this country, apart from insulting our sensibilities and showing us the wrong way to run a country or how beastly our leaders are!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by makzeze: 5:54am On Nov 28, 2014
Does this affect falling oil price or Naira value?

I don tire for this GEJ govt.
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by trano(m): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2014
[quote author=BruzMoney post=28391106]We are still not getting it right in this country! This is nothing but a misplaced priority

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Fuss As Arab Guy Whose Account Many Mistake For NASS Tweets In Pidgin / Picture Of Atiku Abubakar At AriseTV Presidential Townhall Series 3 / Anambra Election: Yul Edochie Denies Stepping Down, Threatens Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.