Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City (28103 Views)

Buhari Reduces Federal Ministries To 25 / CACOL Condemns N64bn Abuja City Gate / Abuja City Gate Being Removed(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by BruzMoney(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ftc on d second page

3 Likes

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by plumule(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
And why will they do that is abuja not the capital territory
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Panshow(m): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
How can this be of any benefit to us in Gremari village, Yusufari LGA?
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Adiwana: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Z alyt
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by smudge2079(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Aw will it improve governance in d country?
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by holatin(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
is this one of our. problems ? smh
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by chamboy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Waoh this wat am talking of, soo sad it won't b GEJ that would Execute it.

Sai Buhari 2015
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by teejah03(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Where is Nyami district

1 Like

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by ibdeals1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
undecided
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by mrlabari(m): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
andudy way of makeing money naij 4 u
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Ebubeslym(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
sommyblaze:
So 朣楢琴执㝧执瑩浻牡楧㩮㔱硰执㝧执獧浻牡楧敬瑦瀰絸
朣杢㑳执獧扻捡
杫潲湵潣潬㩲昣昸昸㬸慢正牧畯摮椭慭敧敷止瑩札慲楤
湥楬敮牡氬晥⁴
潴敬瑦戠瑯潴牦浯㡦㡦㡦潴捥捥捥戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥眭
扥楫楬敮牡札慲
楤湥潴昣昸昸攣散散戻捡杫潲湵浩条㩥洭穯氭湩慥牧摡

敩瑮琨灯㡦㡦㡦
chaii only my Chinese brethren go understand.

another yabaleft escapee

2 Likes

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Wadosky(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is commendable and long overdue
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by chlowi(f): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
been a long time coming
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by clemz88(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mtchewww. How does that make the economy of the to recover from its present state of crises.
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by freezyprinzy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
long over due..dis f.c.t minister is………dont lemmi say clueless still using f.c.t master plan of year 1998 abi wen sef
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by venivedivici(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
silvermania:
what are they waiting for? we in france like it when things move .so.move on wink wow I made FP.few days I joined nl.wow am happy .thanks everyone we in France must celebrate this

NA THAT ONE BE YOUR PROBLEM?
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by zappyj(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
WHERE ARE HIS HANDS? By Sharon Faliya Cham "President Jonathan has no hands in Rivers State crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in Edo State crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in Ekiti State crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in National Assembly crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in Nigeria Governors Forum crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in Stella Oduah cash - for - cars scandal" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in the missing 20 billion dollars" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in the stolen 2.6 trillion naira subsidy funds in 2011" - News* "President Jonathan has no hands in the security crisis in northern Nigeria" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in the PDP crisis" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands in the pension funds scandal" - News * "President Jonathan has no hands....." - News WHERE ARE HIS HANDS? WE NEED SOMEBODY WITH HANDS TO WORK AND SECURE NIGERIA! VOTE WISELY IN 2015! VOTE FOR SOMEONE WITH HANDS AND BRAINS!"
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Owodiong(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ok
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
BruzMoney:
We are still not getting it right in this country! This is nothing but a misplaced priority

Are you of the APC?
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by mosho2good: 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
let move it sambisa forest
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by sambluesky(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
60 billion can build 1200 world class duplex worth 50mil each... i wonder how they call money......always looking for how to suck our nation dry.... there is God oooooo

1 Like

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by clemz88(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
silvermania:
what are they waiting for? we in france like it when things move .so.move on wink wow I made FP.few days I joined nl.wow am happy .thanks everyone we in France must celebrate this
france ko plank ni
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by donmalcolm21(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fresh air incoporated
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Mordyb: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
peculiar3:
...FG spending billions in developing one state as though the other 36 states aren't relevant angry angry angry

......only in naija......

...thank God my brother is in France

don't be silly that is why those states has governors ask them why they don't develops their states upon the usual allocations they demand for unfailingly and the state IGR's common sense is truly not common

3 Likes

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Justicemy: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dis is a move in a right direction
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by enigstil(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
What is wrong with this country as a whole?i keep on asking myself,few days ago the finance minister was telling d whole nation that austerity measures needs to be put in place.That they need to cut down on govt spending.Now they are saying these rubbish,approving 60.8billion naira,paying 5billion in advance.Is this the next thing?there are cities all around Nigeria that needs alot of infrastructural development,and these kind of money is about to wasted in the FCT.Its high time we wake up from our slumber.GODBLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
huh??
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by Onyiibazz: 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Where is FCT, cos i've never heard such name here in Abakaliki where i live

1 Like

Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by BruzMoney(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Are you of the APC?

Google is your friend
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by temitemi1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wonderful steps...
Re: FG To Move Some Federal Ministries, Agencies Out Of Abuja City by IYANGBALI: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Some should be moved to sambisa forest especially the ministries of defence,finance,works and petroleum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Anambra Election: Yul Edochie Denies Stepping Down, Threatens Legal Action / Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.