Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement (27751 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
Now, I can see what happened to my most gracious Shollypopz (v1.0). The later upgrade was a vile, bile-filled, fire-breathing demoness from hell.

Sagamite, you certainly bring out the 'very best' in women. See the most proper Enlightened now cursing like a sailor.

@ EnlightenedSoul

Sagamite was dropped on his head a few times as baby. Wasn't show much love too Please be be more tolerant.

Now this is plain rude and untoward. I don't endorse such, and no matter how ridiculous the person is, they don't deserve it. Now, apologize to Sagamite immediately angry .....

This is me being full of SHYT, and not serious at all. I am now Sagamite reincarnate, ie, Vegemite (now I taste like shyt too) grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Now this is plain rude and untoward. I don't endorse such. Now, apologize to Sagamite immediately.

This is me being full of shyt, and not serious at all. I am now Sagamite reincarnate, ie, Vegamite (now I taste like shyt too) grin

The name suits you since you have vegetables for brains. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

The name suits you since you have vegetables for brains. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Yum! [/size]
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Now this is plain rude and untoward. I don't endorse such, and no matter how ridiculous the person is, they don't deserve it. Now, apologize to Sagamite immediately angry .....

This is me being full of SHYT, and not serious at all. I am now Sagamite reincarnate, ie, Vegemite (now I taste like shyt too) grin

grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a moronic fuuktard!

This is what I just did to you in public. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ykyLNIZeLM

So these are the manifested wet-dreams of the god of infinite ineptitude, satanic is his presence, hallowed not be thy name? grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by OmoEziokwu: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

First of all, that is what I come to do on NL.

No 2, Seun has allowed the place be flooded by absolute fuuktards with his policy of quantity over quality and "right to moronic speeches". The intellectually standards has dropped drastically. Go though my post history and pick a year like 2009, go and look at my posts then and see how it was less frequent I used "fuuktard", "cretin" etc. Now virtually every sentence begins with those because the clerisy have left NL for the fuuktards.

HA! They had to leave since reading comments on here began to feel like playing mad libs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Ilekeh(f): 3:04am On Dec 08, 2014
With stories like this, who no wan divorce?

Gatdamnnnnn lucky woman!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements? / 68-Year-Old Woman Battered By Her 79-Year-Old Husband In Lagos / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.