Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement (27745 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

WHAT?

You can't tell us how a product used by women and men is sexualised and which sex is "generally" grin grin grin grin the breadwinner and is hit by sexist divorce laws, feminist? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now why it is never smart to put moronic argument (yep, an oxymoronic paradox right there) to a God like Sagamite? grin

Logic || Brick Wall || Women

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

WHAT?

You can't tell us how a product used by women and men is sexualised and which sex is "generally" grin grin grin grin the breadwinner and is hit by sexist divorce laws, feminist? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see now why it is never smart to put moronic argument (yep, an oxymoronic paradox right there) to a God like Sagamite? grin

The only conclusion here is how effing [size=20pt]inept[/size] you're.

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

The only conclusion here is how effing inept you're.

Congratulations!

No, the conclusion is you are a feminist drowning in the ediot's ocean.

Your moronic feminism makes you conclude that if a law is made with the potential AND INTENTION to mostly impact men, it is not sexist but if the same is done for women, it is outrightly outrageous and sexist! grin grin grin grin grin

You should never have brought such a moronic argument to Sagamite!

SAGAFUCKINGMITE!!! undecided

That was foolhardy. undecided

You know why?

Because I am your GOD! I am the appointed God of Logic on fcking planet Earth.

In that case feminist, let me put this in the open for you ...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlxPXH37xVI
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

[s]No, the conclusion is you are a feminist drowning in the ediot's ocean.

Your moronic feminism makes you conclude that if a law is made with the potential AND INTENTION to mostly impact men, it is not sexist but if the same is done for women, it is outrightly outrageous and sexist! grin grin grin grin grin

You should never have brought such a moronic argument to Sagamite!

SAGAFUCKINGMITE!!! undecided

That was foolhardy. undecided

You know why?

Because I am your GOD! I am the appointed God of Logic on fcking planet Earth.

In that case feminist, let me put this in the open for you ...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlxPXH37xVI[/s]

"How is a feminine product feminine/Sexualized? Are men banned from using it? Is Charlyboi BLAH-BLAH *more 'godly' gibberish* BLAH BLAH"

If you're the god of anything, you're god of utter and infinite ineptitude, complete with a short memory and the childish love of emoticons. Truth be told, you're dumbest, most repetitive, dumbfvck I've ever come across. It is with gr8 sincerity that I ask you this one last question...

[size=14pt]Did you free the starfish? [/size]undecided

5 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

"How is a feminine product feminine/Sexualized? Are men banned from using it? Is Charlyboi BLAH-BLAH *more 'godly' gibberish* BLAH BLAH"

If you're the god of anything, you're god of utter and infinite ineptitude, complete with a short memory and the childish love of emoticons. Truth be told, you're dumbest, most repetitive, dumbfvck I've ever come across. It is with gr8 sincerity that I ask you this one last question...

[size=14pt]Did you free the starfish? [/size]undecided

You are a moronic fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin

If you were answering the questions instead of dodging, running from them or trying to divert the conversation, I would not need to repeat the questions.

You knew if you answered them and answered truthfully, you were toast. grin grin grin grin grin grin

As I said, I was toying with you. I could have gone ahead and just said: "Laws which its origins is based on helping women, created and its principal spirits was for the benefit of women and which negatively & disproportionately impacts men unjustly is sexist".

But NO, I did not do that because I would have more fun playing with you like the suya you became when you brought moronic claims to Sagamite. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why?

Because I am a psychopath!

I know I am. cool

I was not going to make it easy.

This was what I was doing with you instead of killing you outright. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0qMT2YBIcg

FUUKTARD! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a moronic fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin

If you were answering the questions instead of dodging, running from them or trying to divert the conversation, I would not need to repeat the questions.

You knew if you answered them and answered truthfully, you were toast. grin grin grin grin grin grin

As I said, I was toying with you. I could have gone ahead and just said: laws which its origins is based on helping women, created for the benefit of women and which negatively and disproportionately impacts men unjustly is sexist.

But NO, I did not do that because I would have more fun playing with you like the suya you became when you brought moronic claims to Sagamite. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why?

I know I am.
cool

This was what I was doing with you instead of killing you outright. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FUUKTARD! grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

Lord have mercy!

Makes the cross sign, tries to say the rosary and faints.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
carefreewannabe:

shocked shocked shocked

Lord have mercy!

Makes the cross sign, tries to say the rosary and faints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx_hlStCL7g

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

[s]You are a moronic fuuktard! grin grin grin grin grin

As I said, I was toying with you. I could have gone ahead and just said: laws which its origins is based on helping women, created for the benefit of women and which negatively and disproportionately impacts men unjustly is sexist.

Why?

I know I am. cool

FUUKTARD! grin grin grin grin grin[/s]

Stfu. You can't digest logic, so we're not going back to that pathetic charade. Aight?!

I've answered all your stu.pid questions, now stop dodging the only I'm asking you. To the question...

[size=20pt]Did you, or did you not FREE the starfish?! angry[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

angry angry angry

I will have nightmares because of this.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Stfu. You can't digest logic, so we're not going back to that pathetic charade. Aight?!

I've answered all your stu.pid questions, now stop dodging the only I'm asking you. To the question...

[size=20pt]Did you, or did you not FREE the starfish?! angry[/size]

You are a fuuktard!

A dumbfuck like you talking about logic? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The logic you could not use to explain how merchadise is sexualised or which sex is impacted by divorce laws? grin grin grin grin

Tell us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRcxWrBVkI&index=361&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg

to be publicly humiliated by the God of Logic. grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2014
carefreewannabe:

angry angry angry

I will have nightmares because of this.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

tongue

grin grin grin grin

Someone will have to suffer when I wake him up in the middle of the night because of nightmares, not only one night. It's your fault. angry sad
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who even wastes their time arguing with SAGAMITE?

@sagamite

Is there ever a day you come online without arguing with someone? Today is Sunday....a day made for rest.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
jennykadry:
Who even waste their time arguing with SAGAMITE?

@sagamite

Is there ever a day you come online without arguing with someone?

grin

First of all, that is what I come to do on NL.

No 2, Seun has allowed the place be flooded by absolute fuuktards with his policy of quantity over quality and "right to moronic speeches". The intellectually standards has dropped drastically. Go though my post history and pick a year like 2009, go and look at my posts then and see how it was less frequent I used "fuuktard", "cretin" etc. Now virtually every sentence begins with those because the clerisy have left NL for the fuuktards.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by EfemenaXY: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hannibal lector?

Saga, you're definitely high... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Alephilomath: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
One was trying to have a logical debate, the other was busy creaming, "I am God; I am heaven; I am intelligent; I am hell"

Why does anyone need that much reassurance??

5 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

First of all, that is what I come to do on NL.

No 2, Seun has allowed the place be flooded by absolute fuuktards with his policy of quantity over quality and "right to moronic speeches". The intellectually standards has dropped drastically. Go though my post history and pick a year like 2009, go and look at my post and see how it was less frequent I used "fuuktard", "cretin" etc. Now virtually every sentence begins with those because the clerisy have left NL for the fuuktards.

ROTLFMAO grin
So in other words Seun is the cause of the headache you are experiencing on nairaland?

You are helping SEUN get rid of the fucktardds

Abeg sagamite leave me alone grin
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hannibal lector?

Saga, you're definitely high... embarassed lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-HD2xXo-lw

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

[s]You are a fuuktard!

A dumbfuck like you talking about logic? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The logic you could not use to explain how merchadise is sexualised or which sex is impacted by divorce laws? grin grin grin grin

Tell us:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRcxWrBVkI&index=361&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg

to be publicly humiliated by the God of Logic. grin[/s]

All my repeated answers to all your fvcked, repetitive questions can be found in my posting history. They will forever be a living testament as to exactly how much time one should never spend on a sag-a-dumb-shyt like you.

Now, just answer my question so I can sleep at night! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alephilomath:
One was trying to have a logical debate, the other was busy creaming, "I am God; I am heaven; I am intelligent; I am hell"

Why does anyone need that much reassurance??

Logical to a fuuktard like you.

For the record, a second party does "reassurance", not the subject. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
jennykadry:

ROTLFMAO grin
So in other words Seun is the cause of the headache you are experiencing on nairaland?

You are helping SEUN get rid of the fucktardds

Abeg sagamite leave me alone grin

Yes o.

All the intellectuals have disappeared. I can't even get the basic diet of intellectual polemics.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Alephilomath: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

Logical to a fuuktard like you.

For the record, a second party does "reassurance", not the subject. grin grin grin grin grin

You were talking to yourself, weren't you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

All my repeated answers to all your fvcked, repetitive questions can be found in my posting history. They will forever be a living testament as to exactly how much time one should never spend on a sag-a-dumb-shyt like you.

Now, just answer my question so I can sleep at night! undecided

Shut the fck up, fuuktard!

Your answers to questions not asked? grin grin grin grin grin

Next time, never make moronic statements you can not defend. I take pleasure in humiliating fuuktards like you.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alephilomath:

This dimwit does not even understand that simple explanation. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
*double
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

Shut the fck up, fuuktard!

Your answers to questions not asked? grin grin grin grin grin

Next time, never make moronic statements you can not defend. I take pleasure in humiliating fuuktards like you.

Humiliating? Moronic? Hah! Just stop it already. Who can argue with the god of infinite ineptitude, shytty be thy name?

We've a dire situation in our hands. As you know, I've a vested interest in sea-life, and currently, this little fella here needs to breathe...

Now, have you seen him?!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Alephilomath: 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sagamite:

This dimwit does not even understand that simple explanation. grin grin grin grin grin grin

One can reassure him or herself. Look it up.

Alephilomath:

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Now, I can see what happened to my most gracious Shollypopz (v1.0). The later upgrade was a vile, bile-filled, fire-breathing demoness from hell.

Sagamite, you certainly bring out the 'very best' in women. See the most proper Enlightened now cursing like a sailor.

@ EnlightenedSoul

Sagamite was dropped on his head a few times as baby. Wasn't shown much love too. Please be more tolerant.
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Humiliating? Moronic? Hah! Just stop it already. Who can argue with the god of infinite ineptitude, shytty be thy name?

We've a dire situation in our hands. As you know, I've a vested interest in sea-life, and currently, this little fella here needs to breathe...

Now, have you seen him?!

You are a moronic fuuktard!

This is what I just did to you in public. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ykyLNIZeLM
Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
It's official. The starfish has won this thread.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Alephilomath:

One can reassure him or herself. Look it up.

No, don't let me look it up, show me.

Show me where you looked and "enlighten" me.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
Now, I can see what happened to my most gracious Shollypopz (v1.0). The later upgrade was a vile, bile-filled, fire-breathing demoness from hell.

Sagamite, you certainly bring out the 'very best' in women. See the most proper Enlightened now cursing like a sailor.

@ EnlightenedSoul

Sagamite was dropped on his head a few times as baby. Wasn't show much love too. Please be be more tolerant.

I was not born a baby. I levitated downwards from heaven to do my work on Earth. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.