Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? (4291 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) / Would You Allow Your Parents To Chose For You A Husband/wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by dechandel(f): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Emyben:

Yea dear, you went there? cool
Yea cheesy
But i left early.. To a federal school cool

Class of??
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Emyben(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

Yea cheesy
But i left early.. To a federal school cool

Class of??
09, u
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by dechandel(f): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
Emyben:

09, u
That should be peecee's anwadike's set right?

You know Sont?? Class of 011?
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Emyben(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

That should be peecee's anwadike's set right?

You know Sont?? Class of 011?

Pc Anwadike is my junior cool. I schooled early enough cool cheesy
Was he ya classmate?
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by dechandel(f): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Emyben:

Pc Anwadike is my junior cool. I schooled early enough cool cheesy
Was he ya classmate?
Nah
Sont was.. Chinyelugo them.. Ibeme and co
I don't think you'd know them.. They aint your set
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Emyben(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

Nah
Sont was.. Chinyelugo them.. Ibeme and co
I don't think you'd know them.. They aint your set

I tried to know some of ya, i think i know Ibeme cool wink
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by dechandel(f): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Emyben:

I tried to know some of ya, i think i know Ibeme cool wink
Ibeme junior o
I left when Mbaegbu left tongue... You remember the jovial Brother?? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by sexylogan(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
marieolae:
once ur ugly, ur forever ugly.

true.
even with plastic surgery, you're children will be ugly.
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Emyben(m): 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

Ibeme junior o
I left when Mbaegbu left tongue... You remember the jovial Brother?? cheesy

hahah, that was 2006. Yo left early ooh. After ur 1 or 2?
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by dechandel(f): 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Emyben:

hahah, that was 2006. Yo left early ooh. After ur 1 or 2?
2.. Very early. Cause of distance ish
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Emyben(m): 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
dechandel:

2.. Very early. Cause of distance ish

ohh, i see, happy meeting ya dear cool cheesy
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by dechandel(f): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Emyben:

ohh, i see, happy meeting ya dear cool cheesy
Nice meeting you too smiley
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
ChubbyT:

lol...u stil dy say d amount,u wicked fa.
that is not wicked nah, is doing the right to avoid given birth to a monkey, grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ChubbyT(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
ghost1718:
that is not wicked nah, is doing the right to avoid given birth to a monkey, grin grin grin grin
lmao....olryt nau
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
ChubbyT:

lmao....olryt nau
baby ukwu gia di kwa egu grin grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ChubbyT(f): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
ghost1718:
meaning
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
ChubbyT:

meaning
what tribe are u?? grin grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ChubbyT(f): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2014
ghost1718:
what tribe are u?? grin grin
yoruba
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Emyben(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2014
ghost1718:

grin grin...what a compliment to ChubbyT
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Emyben:

grin grin...what a compliment to ChubbyT
nwanem

atulum asi??
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2014
ChubbyT:
yoruba
fine who will explain it to u grin grin or Pm me
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ChubbyT(f): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
ghost1718:
nwanem

atulum asi??
Emyben,pls hlp me awt....mak una no sell me,m lost.
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
ChubbyT:
Emyben,pls hlp me awt....mak una no sell me,m lost.
chubbbyTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTundecidedWhere re u grin pls come home grin
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ChubbyT(f): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
ghost1718:
lol.....ah dnt knw o,u hv to hlp me.
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
ChubbyT:
lol.....ah dnt knw o,u hv to hlp me.
dont worry i will help u
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ChubbyT(f): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
ghost1718:
dont worry i will help u
k,m w8n o
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by kandiikane(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
I will take A and get pregnant for B. tongue
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
cheesy
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
ChubbyT:
k,m w8n o
when u reply my Pm
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Emyben(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
ghost1718:

He said you got a killer curve and waist cool cheesy and i think i quite concur cool
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
That 12 billion shall pay for surgery.

And we shall have genetically modified kids. None of that shall go near our kids. smiley
Re: Ladies: Who Would You Chose? Guys, Who Would You Chose For Your Sister? by ghost1718(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Emyben:

He said you got a killer curve and waist cool cheesy and i think i quite concur cool
dude u quote me INSTEAD OF her undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Just Because I Have Nice B-u-t-t Does Not Mean..................." / Eye Opener For Guys Who Can't Keep Their Pant Up When They See Any Girl / Stop Seducing Me,My Body Is Not Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.