Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here - Fashion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here (84629 Views)

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Mocwazie(f): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2015
Mine
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 24, 2015
sussywink:
thank you sir
how's d Saturday?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by kandiikane(m): 11:27am On Jan 26, 2015
chidyhels:

As in , Is her mother and father from Nigeria
long hair isn't a Negroid feature
don't be ignorant. If many naturals decided to straighten their hair today, you will take back that shyt you just spewed.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by slimshadie(f): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
You need to keep your hair moisturised as much as you can. I wash and deep condition my hair every week. I don't use any form of hair cream only oils like Olive oil, coconut oil or amla oil.
kalimera101:

Shoo.?? @the full blood Nigerian. Please enlighten me on what you mean?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by kalimera101: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
slimshadie:
You need to keep your hair moisturised as much as you can. I wash and deep condition my hair every week. I don't use any form of hair cream only oils like Olive oil, coconut oil or amla oil.

Thanks for the info.
But I think you quoted the wrong person.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by kalimera101: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
kandiikane:

don't be ignorant. If many naturals decided to straighten their hair today, you will take back that shyt you just spewed.

Please help me tell her.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by uliyaah(f): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Late...but better late than never they say.... cheesy
I do the Punk-like style more often cos its easier and cheap, also enables breeze ( the really long hair ones would understand the heat that comes with it having a loooong hair ) and i sometimes wrap the style with my curling iron if m free. wink
Also, not bothering to fix anymore comes with a very serious condition, if you keep the hair out always, probably changing styles, know one thing, your hair would likely end up breaking, naija hair, naija dust and all ... but what does one have to loose anyway, lol, when i detach a weave on from ma hair and am combing it, u need to see how much of my hair breaks, people around would be like shocked, but d funny thing is... d hair on d head wont even look like anything left it... so sometimes... one is bend to fixing so as to save the hair life o...lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by uliyaah(f): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Few Tips;

Lets all Moist our hair as much as possible like someone said,
Lets not fix another hair immediately after loosing one without washing the hair

lets keep the scalp dandruff-free as it is like the soil with with the hair grows through, keep it neat and moisturized

I dnt use a particular cream or relaxer, cos my hair grees with anything i use, but my mum used to send me Dax cream as a teen, amla too!, I used to use children's relaxer then but maybe it was perfect cos of my type of hair (the extremely soft ones),

Also if the relaxer you use has leave in conditioner, always use it after washing off the relaxer, shampoo n conditioner from your hair, when it dries in, mehn...you would see changes.

Knowing fully well that majority of us cannot be able to change hair(fixing) every week so as to wash it, its advisable to at least leave the hair for few days to breathe after u eventually remove the attachment, not bury the hair immediately again.

Whenever i retouch, i ensure that a conditioner is applied after the shampoo is washed off, and i have noticed that most hair stylists would just wash off the conditioner immediately they finish applying it, wrong!... most conditionals av seen would indicate that its to be left for at least 5mins, i usually wash my hair myself, so i sometimes even leave the conditioner on and go do other things, dunno if that is right or wrong, but so far, no damage was ever done. Note, its advisable to get your own conditioner, cos a stylist might want to be managing theirs on your hair.

So...lets al take care of our hair like our body, who says we cant achieve a 20inches natural hair... wink

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2015
My own hair.......am so late undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by manizozizo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
debolly:
u are very pretty dear
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Yewandequeen(f): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
debolly:

Full like mine.
Me like.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by headprofiler(f): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2015
nn
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by oseo1(m): 1:50am On Feb 26, 2015
VivyGift:
My hair

Nice, I am in lust, I'm a sucker for real hair
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Time to join the fun...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Same me

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1960chic(f): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Time to join the fun...

Your hair's so full

I like
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 27, 2015
Envy wan kill me o
Nice natural hairs

Pls can someone suggest a good dye I can use for my hair.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanks grin
1960chic:

Your hair's so full

I like
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Lizboh(f): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hair

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by bukobs(f): 6:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Mine

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by pearlyn(f): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Three and a half months natural...hoping to successfully undergo transitioning,and if not,toh.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Whobedatte(m): 4:47pm On May 17, 2015
sussywink:
it's been relaxed tho
na natural hair plenty shoo undecided. [b][/b]. Chei
E com mk u look like ayanmataangaaaaa.
Just kidding lol. Nice one
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by fightforchange1(f): 1:32pm On May 18, 2015
Short sweet n sassy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by meetmal03(f): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by teeghurl(f): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Hair we go

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by NappilyNigerian(f): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Natural hair blowdried and banded.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2015
@LaRoyalHighness @teeghurl

Your hair regime pleaseeee.

I tried going natural last year, mehn, I couldn't cope.

I see you both have healthy relaxed hair, how did you do it.

Am serious.

My hair use to really full and long. I don't know what happen, now I battle dandruff and I get scared of putting a comb thru my hair cos it shreds.

Although my hair is very full.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Immaangel(f): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fellow radiant ladies, kindly view my page on Nairaland, and learn how to style your braids. https://www.nairaland.com/2395510/how-style-single-braids-pix
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Gigihealth: 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
Tips for hair care cannot be exhausted. Most times we suffer from damaged hairlines stunted growths damaged edges. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/tips-for-hair-care-is-your-hair-damaged/

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic / Some Men Are No Longer Behaving And Dressing Like Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.