Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here (84473 Views)

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
CoachDX:
That means you won't be wearing that to sleep on bed, what's when I appreciate your beauty the most. I'm not convinced! grin
I'll cover and protect it with hairnet.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by sensaraj(f): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
datalossvictim1:
Don't steal my picture angry grin

My fro
for ur mind wink wink wink
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by SexyFox(f): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

Wow! How did he achieve this style? It's so lovely. kiss
thanks smiley
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Ilekeh(f): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Many of you have comprehension problem.

"Permed though" is still irrelevant to the topic.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
don't fear me jor, I am from oron and not ishang.

Bakassi or cross river or akwa ibom ....help locate your village...I'm on my way with the dowry cheesy
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Frankenstein: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
I used to have lots of pictures on my natural hair until I lost them, due to some1's recklessness lipsrsealed cry cry..

I loosed my hair on Sat in a saloon to make another and it came out thus tongue tongue...

Btw, it's relaxed wink
Why did you edit your face? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Atk01(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
soloboss:
lovely hair
Thank you.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Sleekyshuga(f): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Frankenstein:
Why did you edit your face? lipsrsealed
tongue tongue.. Cos my eyes were gloomy, and the picshure came out dull..
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Frankenstein: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Girls like to compete sha. Even those without profile pictures be uploading their hair plus faces here to get likes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Bakassi or cross river or akwa ibom ....help locate your village...I'm on my way with the dowry cheesy
come with convoy dowry or else shocked.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by MizMyColi(f): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by temhab(f): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
shocked

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Mickyboiz: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
VENTY0:
a replacement dat was a mistake
beautiful wink
VENTY0:
a replacement dat was a mistake
beautiful
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
come with convoy dowry or else shocked.

Na cargo dowry I dey come with...oya where is your village?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by uzolexis(f): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pluslargent:
Sorry meant uzolexis

thanks dear grin kiss smiley
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Lilamartedi(f): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
See hair shocked shocked
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eyop:
Ishilove grin grin
Bad belle
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
I used to have lots of pictures on my natural hair until I lost them, due to some1's recklessness lipsrsealed cry cry..

I loosed my hair on Sat in a saloon to make another and it came out thus tongue tongue...

Btw, it's relaxed wink
u av still av a full hair
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Na cargo dowry I dey come with...oya where is your village?
my village is untop of the roundabout by the junction from the left road after the first T-junction across the ring road that connects somehow to the bridge untop of the mountain that links Nigeria and Asia. But you can ask around for my house when you get to the road block behind the estate after the church before the mosque.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by spykid014(f): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Thank you.

CoachDX:
Yeah, shows it. It's pretty!
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
MizMyColi:
grin

Mine(s) embarassed
. your face looks familiar, but can't really place were have seen it before.

nice hair.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
my village is untop of the roundabout by the junction from the left road after the first T-junction across the ring road that connects somehow to the bridge untop of the mountain that links Nigeria and Asia. But you can ask around for my house when you get to the road block behind the estate after the church before the mosque.

grin grin
I will show your pic in Nigeria, they will find you
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Onila bring ya hair over here mami
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by spykid014(f): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
More of my hair. LoL

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
soloboss:
u av still av a full hair
Yes Sir tongue tongue.. Braiding is always hell for me cry, and @ such, I do more of fixing..
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by charijee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
Battery1:
Today is postin of ur hair day grin
Posting of hair not skull...lol
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by sukkot: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
SexyFox:

like sheriously? :/
hell yeah wink
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Divineluv14:
grin
Simply cute
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
spykid014:
More of my hair. LoL
grin grin... You harsh ooo.. See blocking of face tongue.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by csbrown(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Una dey feel dis natural hair abi?

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by spykid014(f): 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin... You harsh ooo.. See blocking of face tongue.

Lol. Nne, I can't shout.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo) / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.