Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here (84439 Views)

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by ivyy(f): 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
CoachDX:
That's a huge one! Are you working on the length?

Me i don't do anything special o, its just genes. Infact I don't leave it on. Many people wld say if they had my type of hair they wld leave it on forever. But I honestly can't.

i'm very proud of my hair though grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Lordabas: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Battery1:

Today is postin of ur hair day grin

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
The first was after a fruitless effort to roll and set it, thsecond was styling it as a college kid during a play, the third was on my birthday - my friends planned pouring water on me so I decided to make the hair in the afternoon. Virgin though.

Nice hair with a cute baby face orh me likey

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by tellwisdom: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mine angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
soloboss:
lovely hair u got.....and u are beautisome.
tnx
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
The first was after a fruitless effort to roll and set it, thsecond was styling it as a college kid during a play, the third was on my birthday - my friends planned pouring water on me so I decided to make the hair in the afternoon. Virgin though.
That's a thick forest you're wearing. Extreme beauty if it's a virgin. Really nice! Just wondering the pain when you comb. smiley
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dymondgurl:
lol..- don't trust you jare

cry

What if I give you my word.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
1one:

Is that a Mohawkess??

You know the "ess" there stands for the feminine version for Mohawk

Yeah, it is.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by pinkycute(f): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
My natural hair tongue

And I look 80s embarassed

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
SuperMartins:
your hair ,eyes ,lips.. 95%/100%
abi....tnx

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by sunnyflakes(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
soloboss:
uw....can I add u up for a chat?

I knew this will come up though still expecting more. But sincerely Nairaland babes are cool with their natural hair.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:

Yeah, it is.

Nice...

The tone of many of your posts wouldn't make anyone assume that you could do a funky hair like though
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Omavik:
tnx
can I add u up for a chat?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
CoachDX:
That's a thick forest you're wearing. Extreme beauty if it's a virgin. Really nice! Just wondering the pain when you comb. smiley
actually, it's very soft to comb and I can comb with a tail comb. That's what surprises even my hair stylist about my hair. Thanks to God almighty, grandma and my mom.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Nice hair with a cute baby face orh me likey
thanks smiley
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
ivyy:

Me i don't do anything special o, its just genes. Infact I don't leave it on. Many people wld say if they had my type of hair they wld leave it on forever. But I honestly can't.

Am very proud of my hair though grin
You mean you don't leave it for too long?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by DollyParton1(f): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
SexyFox:
Present......

ThoseThose curls are to die for.
You go girl!
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Divineluv14(f): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=soloboss post=28529433]uw....can I add u up for a chat?[/quote

OK
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by shafanik: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
cool cool

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
sunnyflakes:

I knew this will come up though still expecting more. But sincerely Nairaland babes are cool with their natural hair.

As in ehnnnnnnn.... Super cool

My eyes have just been popping out like OMG!!!... Breathtaking!!!
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by VivyGift(f): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
CoachDX:
Pretty nice! smiley
Thanks
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
1one:

Nice...

The tone of many of your posts wouldn't make anyone assume that you could do a funky hair like though

I actually had it natural for a while till i relaxed it. I'll chop it off and start growing my hair again in January. I'm going #TeamNachy
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Dymondgurl(f): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
1one:

cry

What if I give you my word.
naaah, can't risk it. Pardon me
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
thanks smiley

You are welcome

Lol just realized that you are the girl who assaulted me on the satellite thread mdr grin angry
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
pinkycute:
My natural hair tongue

grin grin

Your hair is awweeeeeeezoooome!!!

That bathroom selfie though tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dymondgurl:
naaah, can't risk it. Pardon me

Aii

So Where's your own
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Omavik:
ok...mine,,tho its been relaxed

in Pastor Oyedepo's voice "u v been blessed"
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Zanxx(f): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
well done ladies. i also rock my natural hair though i keep a low cut like lupita nyongo.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Larrey(f): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
My natural hair

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
1one:

As in ehnnnnnnn.... Super cool

My eyes have just been popping out like OMG!!!... Breathtaking!!!
hmmmm,as in ehnnnn.....no b small tin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by uzolexis(f): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
7 months post BC(7 months natural), and loving my fro grin

15 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
pinkycute:
My natural hair tongue

grin grin
Nice hair! And that styling goes with your face shape.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo) / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.