Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here (84437 Views)

Ladies Share The Different Styles You Pack Your Natural Hair / My Natural Hair Wants To Kill Me Before My Time / Grow Your Natural Hair Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
uzolexis:
7 months post BC, and loving my fro grin

See fine damsels

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=Divineluv14 post=28530052][/quote]hmmmmm.....anyways can I add u up?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
actually, it's very soft to comb and I can comb with a tail comb. That's what surprises even my hair stylist about my hair. Thanks to God almighty, grandma and my mom.
Impressive!
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by greatnow: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
ivyy:
Mine smiley
which hair be this? upper hair or lower hair? grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:

I actually had it natural for a while till i relaxed it. I'll chop it off and start growing my hair again in January. I'm going #TeamNachy

Ohh dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
mine. but you can't catch me carry it like this for more than a month. I feel so lazy combing it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by dheolexaone(f): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
And my hair goes thus...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by uzolexis(f): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
When I was 4months natural

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
correctguy0900:

in Pastor Oyedepo's voice "u v been blessed"
grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Dymondgurl(f): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
1one:

Aii

So Where's your own
its tucked way beneath my weave
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
1one:

Ohh dear.

grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Larrey:
My natural hair
Really looks it! Pretty hair.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
soloboss:
can I add u up for a chat?
ok...check my tweeter handle,,my pin is dia
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by soloboss(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
BREAKING NEWS!! We the national association of
boyfriends
{NABF} are so sorry to announce that we have
commenced
strike from today 2nd dec 2014 till 2nd
week of
january 2015 due to insuficeint fund during this
xmas period.
We apologize for any inconvinience that may occur.
On
behalf of "NABF, I assure all the girls or rather our
future
wives that we will continue our friendship after the
2nd week
of january 2015.. »Please, keep forwarding till it
reaches to all
men. Thanks!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dymondgurl:
its tucked way beneath my weave

Can it be untucked??

For us to see? gringrin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

You are welcome

Lol just realized that you are the girl who assaulted me on the satellite thread mdr grin angry
lmao, I never assaulted you I only said I love you too kiss. Don't mind me Somedays I wake up with nothing serious to do so I trouble people.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
CoachDX:
Impressive!
smiley, but it doesn't mean you won't buy me Peruvian and cambodian hairs grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by kennynelcon(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
uzolexis:
When I was 4months natural
NL crush looking sweet... lol
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by saaedlee: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
one would have expected all ladies on nairalandto fill this thread with photos n all. anyway, waiting for the counter thread
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by ivyy(f): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
greatnow:
which hair be this? upper hair or lower hair? grin

Question for awon aye

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
smiley, but it doesn't mean you won't buy me Peruvian and cambodian hairs grin
LOL. As if you knew what made me happy. That's like a plot of land at Ifo in my account.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Devisiyi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
OMAVIK. CAN I ADD U UP??..... What is dat in dis generation?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
joelenesleek:
lmao, I never assaulted you I only said I love you too kiss. Don't mind me Somedays I wake up with nothing serious to do so I trouble people.

Anyway it doesn't matter anymore, thanks to your cute face and beautiful hair ....I'm weak and I don't have the strength to b mad @ u grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
temian:
My hair

Nne inwe ntutu oo

You have a lot of gorgeous hair
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
AfricanApple:
rokiatu, fine girl! your hair beautiful
Thanks hunni.
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by uzolexis(f): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
kennynelcon:

NL crush looking sweet... lol

kiss kiss grin cheesy
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

See fine damsels
gracias guapo smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Don't steal my picture angry grin

My fro

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Devisiyi:
OMAVIK. CAN I ADD U UP??..... What is dat in dis generation?
asin?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
CoachDX:
LOL. As if you knew what made me happy. That's like a plot of land at Ifo in my account.
No one knows about the plot of land, but if you buy me the hair I'll be sampling your plot of land and if you are from the east and have a greedy uncle, he won't trespass or sell it since I have it on my head. grin
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by joelenesleek(f): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Anyway it doesn't matter anymore, thanks to your cute face and beautiful hair ....I'm weak and I don't have the strength to b mad @ u grin
yeah, that's how we trap them. grin tongue
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by CoachDX: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
datalossvictim1:

My fro
Really nice! Do you still wear it this way?
Re: Ladies: Share Pictures Of Your Natural Hair Here by 1one: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2014
datalossvictim1:

My fro

Very Fine frogringrin

But ermmm... Have you combed it today? undecided

Or the somewhat jagged edges on the top;na the style be that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

What A Fruit Seller Wore In Benin City(photo) / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training / Mexican Woman Looks Like Real Life Vampire After 49 Body Modifications (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.