Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... (1730 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by joshbouy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
A friend of mine
said to me hey boy don't you ever in life date
or sleep with someone older than you! I asked
her why and she said when a young guy or girl
have sex with someone older than they, the
older person gains while the young person
loses! This is just the fact. In our society today
so many married men who are happily married
will leave their lovely wives and go about
mingling with under aged girls. As a result they
loose their respect among our young ladies,
they see themselves as big girls with their little
age!
Young girls, all of you reading this right
now you know yourselves, I know all conditions
are not the same, maybe due to condition and
the difficulties you are facing in life, you choose
to live this kind of life of sleeping with old men,
old enough to be your Dad.
I know they give you some cash to take care of
yourself but you don't know the danger and risk
you are putting yourself in! Let me ask you
young girl, do you know why you are 18 or 19
years old but looking like a 26 years old? This is
the reason, ,as you sleep with those old
men,they use your young fresh blood to refresh
their old blood while they transmit old blood
into your system, they look younger while you
look older.
Same thing is applicable to those guys who are
into this lifestyle of dating so called sugar
mummy! Did you know why they spoil you with
a lot of money and good stuff? They know what
they are getting from you!
Listen, life has something good for everyone but
you have to know if you are in the right
direction,let me tell you this, the way we
approach life matters a lot and if you approach
life Positively you will get positive results & if
you approach life negatively you will also get
negative outcomes!
Don't rush in life, stop this; I want to be like my
friends or I want to belong, be satisfied with
what your Parents are giving you and stop
spoiling your future, there is no gain in all those
lifestyles.
I know life is hard and so many of you want to
make it which is very good but you got to be
focused on something good and if you have no
parent who can be of help to you, then you
have got to find something doing so you don't
depend on married men for help!
May God Deliver us from the
wrong people and wrong direction in life, may
He help us not to make mistakes that will
destroy our destinies and future tomorrow.
AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
this lovely

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by holyboss: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Who read It?

I need d summary lipsrsealed
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nice write up......i wish they wl hear.
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by solomonbrown64: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
....Refreshing their blood.....?
hmmm....dont remember reading where blood is exchanged during intimacy.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by joshbouy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
solomonbrown64:
didn't mean it literally.
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by joshbouy(m): 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristina1:
Nice write up......i wish they wl hear.
only few will...
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by joshbouy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
holyboss:
Who read It?

no summary.
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by Obere4u: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
holyboss:
Who read It?

Summary b say young people wey dey into the business of sugar mummy/daddy, make dem stop am cos e no good
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by hatux: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
holyboss:
Who read It?

Go back to school bro...
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by Medunah: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
If your tall, beautiful, handsome, bold, cute, hot and looking for a sugar mummy or daddy, call this number 080962II479 tongue tongue
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by holyboss: 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
hatux:
Go back to school bro...

Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by joshbouy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Medunah:
If your tall, beautiful, handsome, bold, cute, hot and looking for a sugar mummy or daddy, call this number 080962II479 tongue tongue

Really? wtf is this?
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by holyboss: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
joshbouy:

no summary.
undecided
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by BreezyRita(f): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Medunah:

After all that's been said??
SMH4U
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by Lilamartedi(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
solomonbrown64:
Lol
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by Wolexdey(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Mark 8:36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul...

Well said Op

1 Like

Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by Lilamartedi(f): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
I guess all op is trying to say is we should learn to be contented
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by joshbouy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lilamartedi:
I guess all op is trying to say is we should learn to be contented
exactly, no one has it easy in life. but that does not mean I have to result in some terrible means to survive, life na jeje. life dey hope dey.
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by Medunah: 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
BreezyRita:

After all that's been said??
SMH4U
Dont let your head fall off. undecided Anyone with a good sense of humour will know i was joking with that post and if u still decide to take it to the head, thats ur biz.
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by solomonbrown64: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
joshbouy:

didn't mean it literally.

Alright
Re: A Letter To All The Young Girls & Boys Into This Act... by holyboss: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
Obere4u:

Summary b say young people wey dey into the business of sugar mummy/daddy, make dem stop am cos e no good
shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

An Idea! Every Romancelander Should Please Check In Please! / How To Last Longer In Bed / 6 Types Of Prostitutes You Meet In A Broillet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.