Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Sex On The First Date? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date? (10753 Views)

Poll: Sex on FIRST DATE!!

YES: 12% (4 votes)
NO: 57% (19 votes)
Depends on The Person: 30% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Sex On A First Date / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2008
victorian:

@H202, why the tears?
And ibkaye, its not about me, its about why not on the second date? just a question? cause you would have to do it , sooner or later,abi? As for me , it depend on both parties , if they both wish to make love on the 2nd date , not have "sex" it sounds mechanical or something.
Even the 2nd date could take weeks/months before you guys hook up again due to busy work schedules smiley. So? Y not second date? If you both want to kiss
Hehehe, would have done it sooner or later? Don't think so, unless that second date means a ring on my finger and a nice walk to the alter  lipsrsealed

Well I guess it is just personal preference, some people think it's ok, some people don't, keep doing your thang jare wink
Re: Sex On The First Date? by bacterium(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2008
Only the LovePeddler lady make sex in the first day. WTF? You people no have shame!!!! angry
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2008
ibkaye:

keep doing your thang jare wink
yeah
keep furcking the whole 9 yards angry
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

yeah
keep furcking the whole 9 yards angry
Lol, 9 yards ko, it cannot be stopped, just hope they know about the many consequences lipsrsealed
Re: Sex On The First Date? by victorian(f): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2008
I aint fucking any 9yards, just saying my words.
Ibikaye, let me ask you a question? what if the guy knows , you will only release the goods to him by offering marriage to you, he meets with your parents, build castles in air, pretending he is planing to build his life around you? and dish out a fake ring, just to have sex with youuuuuuuuuu! And after that he changes from all lovey dovey,nice caring guy and becomes an unfeeling beast angry, Because it does happen, whether we wish to believe it or not.
What will you do?
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
victoria how many times have you done it
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2008
victorian:

Ibikaye, let me ask you a question? what if the guy knows , you will only release the goods to him by offering marriage to you, he meets with your parents, build castles in air, pretending he is planing to build his life around you? and dish out a fake ring, just to have sex with youuuuuuuuuu! And after that he changes from all lovey dovey,nice caring guy and becomes an unfeeling beast angry, Because it does happen, whether we wish to believe it or not.
What will you do?
A fake ring? The guy must be a real saddo to go through marriage just to sleep with me, the marriage will be authentic of course, I will know, if he changes? Who knows tongue

Quite a scenario you laid down for me o tongue
Re: Sex On The First Date? by victorian(f): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2008
, what can i say? does it really matter?
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2008
ibukun mi i won't do that to you now  embarassed
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2008
victorian:

yeah it does
i am intrestd
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2008
victorian:

Sorry, does what matter? smiley

H2O2:

ibukun mi i won't do that to you now  embarassed
Lmao you're not serious cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2008
victorian:

What will you do?
you are correct. if he is not interested in a relationship with you, no amount of bodily reservations will prevent him from walking out on you after he gets the sex. in which case you should not be that a guy like that to begin with.
as far as marriage or fake ring : : : : your p-u-ssy must be gold or something for him to go through that much turbulence to get in bed with you.
tell me, is it gold?
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
ibkaye:

Lmao you're not serious cheesy
yes i am . cry
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

yes i am . cry
no you aren't cheesy

stop crying jor grin
Re: Sex On The First Date? by victorian(f): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2008
Does how many times have had sex on 2nd dates , matter? thats what am asking H202.
Ibikaye, the guy wont go thruough the entire process of  marriage. He's not signing any dotted lines with any babe sad He will simply put on his shinning armour, looking responsible, and talking real good to convince your folks and you especially wink that he is serious, and he will even take you out to romantic dinners, buy you nice stuffs/jewelleries and if he is a real pro, wink he wont touch you throughout your outings together;just feel his sweel manly scent , is ok by him , with time, my dear you will beg to be laid with little or less persuasion, Just a matter of time and he aint getting married either, hell no.
Re: Sex On The First Date? by victorian(f): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2008
A guy who does this, see it as a GAME, an exciting and intriguing one for that matter, cool simply playing with everyone's emotions,
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2008
ibkaye:

no you aren't cheesy

stop crying jor grin
don't know why you continue to treat me like this  undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2008
victorian:

Does how many times have had sex on 2nd dates , matter? thats what am asking H202.
Ibikaye, the guy wont go thruough the entire process of marriage. He's not signing any dotted lines with any babe sad He will simply put on his shinning armour, looking responsible, and talking real good to convince your folks and you especially wink that he is serious, and he will even take you out to romantic dinners, buy you nice stuffs/jewelleries and if he is a real pro, wink he wont touch you throughout your outings together;just feel his sweel manly scent , is ok by him , with time, my dear you will beg to be laid with little or less persuasion, Just a matter of time and he aint getting married either, hell no.
you talk as if you do this for a living
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2008
victorian:

Ibikaye, the guy wont go thruough the entire process of  marriage. He's not signing any dotted lines with any babe sad He will simply put on his shinning armour, looking responsible, and talking real good to convince your folks and you especially wink that he is serious, and he will even take you out to romantic dinners, buy you nice stuffs/jewelleries and if he is a real pro, wink he wont touch you throughout your outings together;just feel his sweel manly scent , is ok by him , with time, my dear you will beg to be laid with little or less persuasion, Just a matter of time and he aint getting married either, hell no.
I really don't care what he does to show how 'responsible' he is  lipsrsealed
If there are no papers getting signed, no wedding, whether white abi shotgun, no sex, those are the rules baby, he either takes it or leaves it, I'm not saying it will be easy, abi body no be wood, infact, you even saying these things now is making me even more determined, thankyou dear  kiss kiss kiss

H2O2:

don't know why you continue to treat me like this  undecided
treat you like kini?   tongue
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

you talk as if you do this for a living
Oh Lawd cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date? by DeCute(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2008
All of you are getting it wrong. I t  depends on how you present yourself. Most girls like to do unecessary shakara, i have seen a guy, who likes a girl and only want to have sex with her because she is cute and sexy. The guy approached the babe, and propose marriage straight, saying You are the one am looking for, my missing rib. the babe said the guy should give her time to think, and they keep moving on,gave the girl ring, and propose marriage untill the girl said yes, so the guy plan to sex her three times and fly, but the girl never knew the plan of the guy, she behaved natural and make sure she satisfy the guy with lots of sex, untill the guy got exhausted, and  after the 3rd time sex, the guy wanted to fly off.
the uy relocated, but alas he cannot forget the good sex the girl gave him, which his original babe cannot, he was forced to come back after 3 month to ask for forgiveness and they got married.
Note this
1. if the girl has not humbled herself,the guy wouldnt have coem back.
2. if the girl has not given the food of man which is sex, the guy wouldnt have been back, most babes starved thier loved lover with sex, sex, humility and respect always weaken guys and tie them down to a relationship and marriage, this ia a real life testimony.
Girls should learn to be tolerate and humble themselves for a man and give thier man lost of sexxxx, that is what keep their memory about the relationship.
Re: Sex On The First Date? by DeCute(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2008
the stranger you are talking of might be your saviour.
and the person you know might be the devil in human skin.
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2008
DeCute:

All of you are getting it wrong. I t  depends on how you present yourself. Most girls like to do unecessary shakara, i have seen a guy, who likes a girl and only want to have sex with her because she is cute and sexy. The guy approached the babe, and propose marriage straight, saying You are the one am looking for, my missing rib. the babe said the guy should give her time to think, and they keep moving on,gave the girl ring, and propose marriage untill the girl said yes, so the guy plan to sex her three times and fly, but the girl never knew the plan of the guy, she behaved natural and make sure she satisfy the guy with lots of sex, untill the guy got exhausted, and  after the 3rd time sex, the guy wanted to fly off.
the uy relocated, but alas he cannot forget the good sex the girl gave him, which his original babe cannot, he was forced to come back after 3 month to ask for forgiveness and they got married.
Note this
1. if the girl has not humbled herself,the guy wouldnt have coem back.
2. if the girl has not given the food of man which is sex, the guy wouldnt have been back, most babes starved their loved lover with sex, sex, humility and respect always weaken guys and tie them down to a relationship and marriage, this ia a real life testimony.
Girls should learn to be tolerate and humble themselves for a man and give their man lost of sexxxx, that is what keep their memory about the relationship.
Urgh! Can't believe she actually fell for that  undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2008
DeCute:

the stranger you are talking of might be your saviour.
and the person you know might be the devil in human skin.
Chances are meant to be taken tongue
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2008
DeCute:

All of you are getting it wrong. I t  depends on how you present yourself.
Don't try to prettify it.  the only presentation here is  sluT with a big T for tramp at the end.
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
ibkaye:

treat you like kini? tongue
ooh girl i love you so much embarassed and i'm so tempted to touch
ibukun me and your boyfriend will fight o
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2008
H2O2:

ooh girl i love you so much embarassed and i'm so tempted to touch
ibukun me and your boyfriend will fight o
love ko

H202, are you sure you're ok? embarassed
Re: Sex On The First Date? by victorian(f): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2008
grin, ha, ha very fuuny, am a down to earth babe, not a guy grin
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2008
@topic
Your body is a temple of God grin
Re: Sex On The First Date? by tope2000(f): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2008
ibkaye:

Urgh! Can't believe she actually fell for that  undecided

u will be surprised at some silly things girls fall for lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date? by H2O2: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2008
ibkaye:

love ko

H202, are you sure you're ok? embarassed
ibukun stop it i no dey lie
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2008
tope2000:

u will be surprised at some silly things girls fall for lipsrsealed cheesy
It's even embarassing sha  undecided

Within moments of meeting you, a guy conjurs up such crap and you fall for it? Oma se o  undecided

H2O2:

ibukun stop it i no dey lie
Hehehehe, you're making me laff cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naija! Tiny Guy F*cking A Drunk Fat Lady Wit Thick, Fat Kpekus Ontop Car Burnett / How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex / I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.