Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Sex On The First Date? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date? (10586 Views)

Poll: Sex on FIRST DATE!!

YES: 12% (4 votes)
NO: 57% (19 votes)
Depends on The Person: 30% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Sex On A First Date / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date? by Sauron1: 1:56am On Dec 01, 2008
tope2000:

My bedroom?
He prolly just guessing grin, do they even sell rabbit at RSPCA  undecided
You are the only person that knows my bedroom na grin

U need to change ur locks. . . . .
Re: Sex On The First Date? by chika98: 1:58am On Dec 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

Don't worry. . . . . .I would get ma own pound of flesh!!!

@ Tope2000,

Brash seems to know your bedroom inside out. . . . .
Discuss.

Ofcourse you would. Then when u wan marry na virgin u go want. Odesin!
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 01, 2008
Were you serious about the rabbit stuff(Love Machine)
Re: Sex On The First Date? by tope2000(f): 2:03am On Dec 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

U need to change ur locks. . . . .

Done but still standing by my words angry

pc guru:

Were you serious about the rabbit stuff(Love Machine)

Gr8 advice: i dont believe everything u read on the net wink
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 01, 2008
Okay.but still i hate to think that am competing with a machine(Love Machine).
Re: Sex On The First Date? by righocream(m): 2:06am On Dec 01, 2008
@tope 2000. you seem to have a lot of experiences. I am sure you might not have had sex on a first date but rather a fling. comon just admit it, I have been reading your threads and I think you have a lot to your personality, comon let the cat out, admit you are adventures. thrill us all pls
Re: Sex On The First Date? by MrCrackles(m): 2:08am On Dec 01, 2008
righocream:

@tope 2000. you seem to have a lot of experiences. I am sure you might not have had sex on a first date but rather a fling. comon just admit it, I have been reading your threads and I think you have a lot to your personality, comon let the cat out, admit you are adventures. thrill us all please

grin grin grin
Re: Sex On The First Date? by tope2000(f): 2:10am On Dec 01, 2008
righocream:

@tope 2000. you seem to have a lot of experiences. I am sure you might not have had sex on a first date but rather a fling. comon just admit it, I have been reading your threads and I think you have a lot to your personality, comon let the cat out, admit you are adventures. thrill us all please

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That has got to be one of the biggest misconception about me
I am against it anywayz
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Sauron1: 2:11am On Dec 01, 2008
chika98:

Ofcourse you would. Then when u wan marry na[b] virgin[/b] u go want. Odesin!

I can't stand em.

tope2000:

Done but still standing by my words angry

Which is??
Re: Sex On The First Date? by righocream(m): 2:17am On Dec 01, 2008
You kno its true, every woman has a great adventure. such fantasies that can hardly exist, you know that the best sex drives and the greatest sex ever was the unusual ones like not the normal routine of dating, just some bad sharp guy who knows how to thrill the woman and then hit it right with her cookie and then doing a really great job and then being matured about it, its all good with both parties but the woman is not contented cos she wants the man but then the man knows she cant have him all to herself, then a hate begins, does not stop the fact that you have something similar to that, i can tell cos I am a shrink, social psychologist and I know everyone's personality in this room, I am counting and still am
Re: Sex On The First Date? by tope2000(f): 2:18am On Dec 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

I can't stand em.

Which is??

u still sleepin on the sofa angry
Re: Sex On The First Date? by foshola(m): 2:34am On Dec 01, 2008
TRULY, IT DEPENDS ON THE INDIVIDUAL OK.LIKE ME, I WOULD MIND IF SHE GIVES IT TO ME AT IST OR NOT.SEX NA SEX NO MATTER WHEN U DO IT.SOME GIRLS TOO DE PRETEND ON THE IST DATE
Re: Sex On The First Date? by righocream(m): 2:43am On Dec 01, 2008
[b]@ YOU ALL IN DA ROOM.[/b]well for me let me make my little confession. 98% of all babes I have met I have sexed on my first date. that is to say 9 and a half all all the babes I met dating from 2004 till date and when i mean date I mean 2weeks ago I have had on the first day. he ones I left loose where the ones I just did not feel while talking or the once I felt were below my expection or rather not appealing, the ones I just did not go there were the ones I found out where baby mamas, now I think its about time girls came up real. guys follow suit pls
Re: Sex On The First Date? by SeanT21(f): 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2008
righocream:

[b]@ YOU ALL IN DA ROOM.[/b]well for me let me make my little confession. 98% of all babes I have met I have sexed on my first date. that is to say 9 and a half all all the babes I met dating from 2004 till date and when i mean date I mean 2weeks ago I have had on the first day. he ones I left loose where the ones I just did not feel while talking or the once I felt were below my expection or rather not appealing, the ones I just did not go there were the ones I found out where baby mamas, now I think its about time girls came up real. guys follow suit please

I hope You Wrap Up everytime!!
Re: Sex On The First Date? by righocream(m): 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
I feel like maturbating tonight, mnnn I wonder which one of the sexy females in the room would love to CyberLove me, can I have a pick?mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Sex On The First Date? by ifyalways(f): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2008
@Topic grin
sex on the first date to me is just like Pre-marital sex any other day grin
If it makes one a LovePeddler,it goes for both parties,both are whores cool
Re: Sex On The First Date? by righocream(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2008
@ifyalways (f)

so it sounds , sex on the first date makes us whores?
yeah to think about it happy whores.

listen we are just enslaving our minds to what really should not bother about. just sex and see how great it is and then do not think about it and then your guilts does hunt you, I know that you have had lots of flings aside the sex on the first date stuff, comon confess
Re: Sex On The First Date? by ifyalways(f): 12:24am On Dec 03, 2008
righocream:

@ifyalways (f)

so it sounds , sex on the first date makes us whores?
yeah to think about it happy whores.

listen we are just enslaving our minds to what really should not bother about. just sex and see how great it is and then do not think about it and then your guilts does hunt you, I know that you have had lots of flings aside the sex on the first date stuff, comon confess
alright.
Re: Sex On The First Date? by righocream(m): 12:34am On Dec 03, 2008
@ifyalways

does that mean that you are willing to confess your escapades? comon you said Alright
Re: Sex On The First Date? by tRoOE(f): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2008
[size=13pt]@topic
whateva rock your boat
Some men will still call you a LovePeddler regardless, so it doesn't matter
Only mature people participate in activity like this cheesy tongue
[/size]
Re: Sex On The First Date? by hotstuff1(f): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2010
"that stuff is for loose women. so not marriage material
it's like going on a date with a glorified hooker"

used to tink like dis b4, until it happened to smone i knw.
i get ur point bt we mst try to be a lil broad minded, jt a bit.
d gurl in question is bornagain n ws a virgin at d time.a man she met in church n already had a crush on took her smwer quiet n lonely.one tin led to anoda and it happened on dier vry 1st date.she felt terrible n had issues 4givin herself. after counseling she let dat mistake go n muved on.nw she is vry happily married wit 3 kid.
we cnt afford to b too judgmental in life.
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Scooby1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Re: Sex On The First Date? by chukkynwob(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2013
~Sauron~:

That is so old-skool!!!!
What is the difference between a woman that shagged on her first date AND the one that shagged after 1000 dates??

Self control
Re: Sex On The First Date? by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 21, 2013
Not really a good start but sometimes it can lead to genuine relationship...the guy in question must be an open minded person in this case.
Re: Sex On The First Date? by JayneStephanie: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Timmmy:

no. i cant even do such a thing. even the if the gurl ask for it i will not give it out like that.

for your mind baa? if the girl asks, how will you reject? c u c reject!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do U Dicipline Ur Woman? / How Do You Restrain Yourself From Falling In Love? / Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.