Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship (2040 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship by Nonnyl(m): 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Since lots of people have been struggling with long distance relationships lately, and people have been giving differing opinions on how to handle them, this is a post for all those who are currently in LDR's to give tips and advice to those finding them hard. This isn't a place to judge, it is a place to come and whinge about missing your partner and to get advice on how to cope if you are about to start a LDR. Girls, if you are in one, it's time to share your useful secrets on how to cope. ***
Re: Long Distance Relationship by pasqal09: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
There's nothing like a Long Distance Relationship. It doesn't exist as far as one is sexually active.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by olexjay(m): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
There's is long distance relationship like inter state relationship either for schooling or working reason.

To make things work outta Long distance relationship then you make communication ur number 1 priority, like: calling, text messaging, chatting and co....... When u do all this then it will reduce the level of missing each other but they should also try to see at a spare time cos communication can't work like seeing one on one.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship by cuteniva: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
I agree wit d poster above.not easy though
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Agybabe(f): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
I honestly do not advise it.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by tania28(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Not really had a successful one,it takes patience,trust,true friendship m love to make such relatnship work
Re: Long Distance Relationship by BreezyRita(f): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
LDRs suck big time.........
They exist but most times don't lead nowhere. What it needs is trust, communication, respect, fear of God.....
Re: Long Distance Relationship by rumelovelace: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
long distance relationship is boko.........if u like complete am
Re: Long Distance Relationship by cuteniva: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
rumelovelace:
long distance relationship is boko.........if u like complete am
boko cwit,boko awesome grin
Re: Long Distance Relationship by prettyjo(f): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
I am in a long distant relationship and I can tell you that its not easy.It takes a whole lot of patience and trust to be in such a rship

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
#Observers On Parole #
Re: Long Distance Relationship by cuteniva: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:
#Observers On Parole #
time up!!!
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Missmossy(f): 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Those in LDR are on a long thing I must say lipsrsealed very few of them turn out well.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Here to learn from others experience
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
It works for some people sha
Re: Long Distance Relationship by chibwike(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristina1:
It works for some people sha
It doesn't work at all
Re: Long Distance Relationship by CoachDX: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
At one point or another in a relationship, everyone experiences some distance apart from their partner, it somewhat part of every relationship regardless of the glorified tag 'long distance.'
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
It doesn't work at all
So you mean you cant be in a relationship?
Re: Long Distance Relationship by justmag(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
I think regular and considerate communication is the best. It depends on what part of the world you are in and WHAT TYPE IF RELATIONSHIP YOU ARE IN. I was in a long distance relationship for about 4 months in a three year relationship. I find that skyping, regular phone calls and updates always helped. Some people send nudes if you are about that life wink wink
Re: Long Distance Relationship by chibwike(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristina1:

So you mean you cant be in a relationship?
no, not at all
Re: Long Distance Relationship by CoachDX: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nonnyl:
Since lots of people have been struggling with long distance relationships lately, and people have been giving differing opinions on how to handle them, this is a post for all those who are currently in LDR's to give tips and advice to those finding them hard. This isn't a place to judge, it is a place to come and whinge about missing your partner and to get advice on how to cope if you are about to start a LDR. Girls, if you are in one, it's time to share your useful secrets on how to cope. ***

@Bolded,
1) Communication; any sustainable means.
2) Have a clear head about it; live your life while you hang on.
3) Make plans to see each other if the distance is that long.
4) If you so long for his/her touch, use the phone/cam and ease off.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
no, not at all
What about e-dating?
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Am in a long distance relationship,no be small long,two different continents.we use Skype(this is the best mode of communication)bbm and sometimes facebook. And we are very good together,the only disadvantage is that we don't have se.x

If you a person that do without se..x,this kind relationship is not for u,if you don't trust ur gf/bf don't go near(you may die of HBP)
Re: Long Distance Relationship by chibwike(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristina1:

What about e-dating?
Lol...dats the worst na...who does that.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...dats the worst na...who does that.
You mean you dnt have e-crush on nl.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
LDR Long Distance Relationship, CBR Computer Based Relationship, name it. I've tried them and they suck!
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Charles4075(m): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2014
All of you claiming long distance relationships won't work, tell me how many successful short distance or face me I face you relationship have you had.. Preachers and advisers.. Mtcheeewww

Re: Long Distance Relationship by kelvinmuffins3(m): 12:53am On Nov 29, 2014
tania28:
Not really had a successful one,it takes patience,trust,true friendship m love to make such relatnship work

Hey babe your beautiful and can we be friends.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship by tania28(f): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:

Hey babe your beautiful and can we be friends.
thank you,yea send me an email
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2014
LDRs are usually blawdy..especially if one of the partner has trust issues.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by marieolae(f): 9:45am On Nov 29, 2014
pasqal09:
There's nothing like a Long Distance Relationship. It doesn't exist as far as one is sexually active.
wow. Its all about self control.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To My Lovely Future Wife / What Gift(s) Are You Preparing For Romancelanders And Friends On Xmas Day? / What Is Wrong With Starting A Chat With "I"??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.