Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

* * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * (5039 Views)

* * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** / ******WARCRAFT: THE APOCALYPES*** Ibime Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by mikuz(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Kr0ne

I’m all willing to strike hard/ he should be ready to fight back/ but this ain’t really your knights clash/
I’m an 'unshielded' ogre, feeding off my catch/ and no matter how‘bis kits’himself . . . he’ll be eaten up likesnacks!

. . I'm so'crude'and adventurous/ biitches make u pay'mo bill'to snoop for ma spe.rm shots/ so while you glued to ya desktop/
I'm googling ya girl's ccunt, with brutish aggression/ and when she finally drop you, I'm still the dude who ya'ex on'

Ibime

Before battling, you best sign this short disclaimer/ before me and my lawyersbreak your will. . . in our torturechambers/My wealth got mental problems. . . that’smad money. . . so I'm balling major!/ while Krone goes begging'hat in hand'. . . cos thís'fool's cap'. . . is short ofpaper!/

Broke nigga holding quarters/ while I’m drinking out of golden saucers/ even'Highlife Musicians'know I spend Euros and Pounds when patrolling borders/ . . . but one punch will give him a'fat eye'. . . if the fág lie . . . that he'roll in dollars'!!/ (Fatai Rolling Dollar)

Krone met a fine dame. . . slút called Rachel/ Swept him off his feet. . . and jumped the broom. . .cos the love was stable/ Got her pregnant. . .and pops was grateful/ for the coming natal/ but as soon as doctors cut the navel. . .I stoned the baby to death. . . cos y’all know . . . I'm the 'hand thatrocksthe cradle'!!!/

Titled himself "Chief Judge". . . now he acting a snob/ so I'm slapping this yob/ for yapping his gob/ Either we force the tyre down his neck like an African mob/ . . . or take machetes to his office. . . and have himaxed from his job!!!/

Opener - Kr0ne
Closer - Ibime
Punchlines - Ibime
Metaphors / Similies - Ibime
Flow - Kr0ne
Rhymes - Tie
Wordplay - Tie
Personals - Kr0ne

MVGT : Ibime
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by JigsawKillah(m): 3:09am On Dec 01, 2014
Smh

Mvgt Ibime

2 Likes

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Iceskidd(m): 5:54am On Dec 01, 2014
LoLs. 'In proof's voice' @Ibime and Kr0ne nice shiid
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Wrongturn: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Opener - tie (I always like direct punches for openers)
rhymes - ibime (krone had longer multies but ibime was better)
Flow - krone
punchlines - ibime
Metaphor - krone (I like that Armstrong and Nollywood lines among the rest)
wordplay - krone
Personals - krone (plain)
Closer - ibime (not everybody will understand ibi is hernia)

7 - 6
Mvgt - krone
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Shhh... it's time for the men to talk.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chai! Ibime!! That Fatai Rolling Dollla pun, I actually wrote something like that for my song, and it ain't recorded yet, this is ffucked up! What will niggas say when I'm done with the song!

I got the idea last year and I posted it here on NL with my former account tho, while I was learning the ropes. And I decided to use it for this song, but damn! You just copped it!

What will I do now?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Chai! Ibime!! That Fatai Rolling Dollla pun, I actually wrote something like that for my song, and it ain't recorded yet, this is ffucked up! What will niggas say when I'm done with the song!

I got the idea last year and I posted it here on NL with my former account tho, while I was learning the ropes. And I decided to use it for this song, but damn! You just copped it!

What will I do now?
rolling dollars is generic.. It's been used by alot of naija emcees...
Though i think "fat eye" is a fresh pun! I've never heard/seen it before...
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

rolling dollars is generic.. It's been used by alot of naija emcees...
Though i think "fat eye" is a fresh pun! I've never heard/seen it before...
I did 'fat i' 'rolling dollars'

www.nairaland.com/1852608/drop-ur-wordplay-here

scroll down a lil
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Y'all better go check it out before you start yarning dust like "GIYAZ stole Ibime's lines" when the track i spilled that sshit is done!

LINK: www.nairaland.com/1852608/drop-ur-wordplay-here
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Y'all better go check it out before you start yarning dust like "GIYAZ stole Ibime's lines" when the track i spilled that sshit is done!

LINK: www.nairaland.com/1852608/drop-ur-wordplay-here
I was gonna do "can a bis f-ukk with krohn? Not even if he's a sick crackhead!" then changed my mind after seeing something like that from Prekky. The bis kit too, I learned, has been used by someone here. So don't bug urself over this coz two or more people can share one idea at the same time. And make una no dey derail this thread abeg.
Mikuz, abeg give Bis the W and close this thread. E don tay

1 Like

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by GIYAZZ(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
kr0ne:

I was gonna do "can a bis f-ukk with krohn? Not even if he's a sick crackhead!" then changed my mind after seeing something like that from Prekky. The bis kit too, I learned, has been used by someone here. So don't bug urself over this coz two or more people can share one idea at the same time. And make una no dey derail this thread abeg.
Mikuz, abeg give Bis the W and close this thread. E don tay
I know, just needed y'all to be aware.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2014
Votes closed : Ibime 4 - 5 Kr0ne.

Kr0ne wins this . . .
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by mikuz(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2014
Let me say this. Kr0ne your opener was hot! The concept was ddope. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2014
mikuz:
Votes closed : Ibime 4 - 5 Kr0ne.

Kr0ne wins this . . .

Hiaan shocked grin

E be like sey we don get new number 1 for this section..

mikuz vs kr0ne should go down soon..and maybe the winner should face emaprince..

just saying o grin grin grin
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Ibime(m): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Congratulobia to Lord Krone
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by kr0ne(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Ibime:
Congratulobia to Lord Krone
Oga, u deliberately did this. You no serious at all for this brawl at all. We go rematch next year abeg
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by LooNat11kk: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Loool
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Limerick: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2014
GIYAZZ:

What will I do now?
i shock, guy u daft o
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by RapAcme(m): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2014
0GA KR0NE C0NGRATULATI0NS!! cheesy. . . .IBIME sire RESPECT!!

Limerick, x0 u d0n cArry 'i sh0ck' enta NL?. .lmfa0
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Limerick: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2014
RapAcme:
0GA KR0NE C0NGRATULATI0NS!! cheesy. . . .IBIME sire RESPECT!!

Limerick, x0 u d0n cArry 'i sh0ck' enta NL?. .lmfa0
undecided
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by gottoboy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Limerick:
i shock, guy u daft o
Why you ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ quote that guy? Him BB bold wey spoil follow ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ affect αм!
Whatsup our colab?
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by jonesloaded(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2014
Get Your Song, Video, Mixtape On www.jonesloaded.com 60% FREE NOW.......Ping Me If You are interested and Promo Ends Soon.Oooo..!!!!
pin:27AD6BC0
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Just reading this . . Oh Lawd did ibime actually play Daddy G.O??
My eyes must be deceiving me ( ۳º̩̩́_º̩̩̀)۳
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Limerick: 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
gottoboy:

Why you ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ quote that guy? Him BB bold wey spoil follow ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ affect αм!
Whatsup our colab?
just seeing this. no wahala na
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by Limerick: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
Joshuabase:
Just reading this . . Oh Lawd did ibime actually play Daddy G.O??
My eyes must be deceiving me ( ۳º̩̩́_º̩̩̀)۳
stop deceiving yourself bro
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by gottoboy(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Limerick:
just seeing this. no wahala n̶̲̥̅̊åå
ι dint insult you #TakeNote
Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by kingdimes: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
smh ibime fucking won these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: * * ~ Match Of Wits VII : Ibime Vs Kr0ne ~ * * by ThePrekky(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Not taking anything from Krone's fire but I fail to see how Ibime lost this... That's my opinion tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

>!<~~~~~ Our Book Of Dumblines And Wackplays~~~~~>!< / Dissing Thread. / Watch Ur Back In D Rap Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.