Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. (39710 Views)

Some Funny Things About This 21th Century(must Read) / Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
Heycube:
Bros u bi Cornfarm Naija Guy. Notin to add or comot. cheesy grin cheesy grin Chaiii

Thanks for making me to laf tonight.

My pleasure bro. I Laff pass you oo
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Johnjnr(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
i am guilty of most of them shaa. esp number 1
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by kelechiMarie(f): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Them full Aba na...
They would be inside bus o, but them go hold car key. I don't gerrit.

You trek about @kelechiMarie? undecided

i dont go out much and when i do na bus i dey enter o taxi too dey expensive for lagos

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Etetejake(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
the pickpocket who comfusly enters into the car fter a failed attempt to snatch yio wallet nd find himself spending for an unplanned return journey.

the conductor who alight b4 the bus stop just to mugu yio change

the moment fter a successful dragging u seat in front enjoying the ac anticipeting how the rest is gonna b only for u to realize n hausa man is seating behind lapping a box with content unknown ' Driver me wnt drop'

10 Likes

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by naijaboiy: 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

Mr NL,
Wow, Seun send you go France?
Him try ooo...
If you return, a beg buy French kiss come...
So of all things to buy for a nigga like you na "kiss" you see? undecided
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by dedons: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
What about those with smelling armpit

2 Likes

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Yustash001(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
These ones are called SILENT SLEEPER....they start there engine once they enter the car....dangling there head around ur check.....they'll wake after passing their bus stop and start bashing the driver....'' I told you i want to alight at Gwarimpa now.....see as you carry me reach Kubwa express.....

3 Likes

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Dotwillis1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some, within 2mins they r dozin alrdy ;danglin thier head sideways as if its bn hoisted.. Nd u r lik tryin to dodge xo they dnt hit u

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

So of all things to buy for a nigga like you na "kiss" you see? undecided

A kind of Perfume... BTW, I was just sending humor ... Congrrrrrrats .
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by nickz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Yustash001:
These ones are called SILENT SLEEPER....they start there engine once they enter the car....dangling there head around ur check.....they'll wake after passing their bus stop and start bashing the driver....'' I told you i want to alight at Gwarimpa now.....see as you carry me reach Kubwa express.....
lmao....someone did this todaycheesycheesycheesy.........conductor was shouting guiness! guiness!! guiness!!.....nobody answered....seconds later,guiness second gate !! guiness second gate!!!.....people dropped
when we now got to under bridgegrin,the mofo just started insulting driver oh,just dey para......saying he didn't tell anybody when they drove past guinessgringrin
the kind laugh wey i burst ehngringrin
hahahahahahahahahaha...they were atring at me like i was a mad man
the thing was just soooo funny

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
iyisco2001:

E vex you I no wan fight tonight o, make we just leave am like that. angry

Me sef nor wan fight, buh e vex me coz u dey make me scroll over n over again topic I don already read angry

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by naijaboiy: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
emusmith:

A kind of Perfume... BTW, I was just sending humor ... Congrrrrrrats .
Oh! grin

Thanks cool
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Yustash001(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
nickz:
lmao....someone did this todaycheesycheesycheesy.........conductor was shouting guiness! guiness!! guiness!!.....nobody answered....seconds later,guiness second gate !! guiness second gate!!!.....people dropped
when we now got to under bridgegrin,the mofo just started insulting driver oh,just dey para......saying he didn't tell anybody when they drove past guinessgringrin
the kind laugh wey i burst ehngringrin
hahahahahahahahahaha...they were atring at me like i was a mad man
the thing was just soooo funny
abi o......funny things like that can't end in naija...
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dem stl dey enter taxi?
Wetin happen to maruwa n molue? grin grin

I rem my days in Enugu
Inside dox long buses (we call dem ogapu bus grin)
U'll see someone with lots of skin disease selling something dt can cure any kinda skin infection grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by HYARNUOLUWA(f): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
saintvc:
I dont enter cab,
am too big for that.

I hire David oyedepo to drop me at my house
Really... Very cute.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Evina(f): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Dem stl dey enter taxi?
Wetin happen to maruwa n molue? grin grin

I rem my days in Enugu
Inside dox long buses (we call dem ogapu bus grin)
U'll see someone with lots of skin disease selling something dt can cure any kinda skin infection grin cheesy

Did you school in Enugu?
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Evina:

Did you school in Enugu?
Nope.
I did my nysc there
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Bamz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Not bad cheesy
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by babaolowo002(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
This is interesting.
it does happen the the op has analise them
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by M4gunners: 2:44am On Nov 29, 2014
Hahaha nice one. #4,6,14 and 18 is very real.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by iyisco2001(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2014
Stelvin101:

Me sef nor wan fight, buh e vex me coz u dey make me scroll over n over again topic I don already read angry
Oya, pele, u go lick lollipop tongue
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by kuinny: 9:23am On Nov 29, 2014
enterd bus frm owerri to ebonyi state....my neibor was one northener wearing a short sleeved shirt...as the guy cross im hand across my bak i wanted to cry plus he was always trying to yawn in my face. THE JOURNEY WAS FOR MORE THAN THREE HOURS

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2014
kuinny:
enterd bus frm owerri to ebonyi state....my neibor was one northener wearing a short sleeved shirt...as the guy cross im hand across my bak i wanted to cry plus he was always trying to yawn in my face. THE JOURNEY WAS FOR MORE THAN THREE HOURS

That one na One Chance ooo...lol
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by KingSolomonI: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Saved
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
FP, wow!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nzecorneboy: 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
goodnews

Guess what...!!!
I saw a website that pays me atleast 12k week...
and guess what.? Thats the least... all with just a
2000 naira startup... want to know how... shot me
a watzap massage +2348036428996
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by feezy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
France dis france dat.... Haba... Dem swear 4 una

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
paleo:
Funny experiences. Can't stop laughing.

Talk true, you dey guilty for no.1
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by NwaJesusteete(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Always on my private jet since 1900 wetin concern me.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Church Member (pics) / How To Steal Meat From Pot / ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.