Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. (39716 Views)

Some Funny Things About This 21th Century(must Read) / Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by HyDef(m): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
The rude secondary school girls. Seen this too many times. Will start disrespecting a conductor that could have given birth to them.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by willorie(f): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
samflexxy:
op how sure are you

Lol cheesy
he's saying it from experience nao
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by willorie(f): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
LMAO cheesy cheesy
seriously, that lady or guy that enters a taxi with a thousand naira note is always so provoking cus in the process the driver/conductor is searching for "CHANGE" other peoples time is being wasted

Plus that woman that is intending to lap her children on one space also expecting the next passenger to assist

Na only she waka come?
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by 100Cents: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
samflexxy:
op how sure are you

Pictures..

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by iyisco2001(m): 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
xtervaganza:
no, this is sparta!
I knw say na my trouble u dey find, I don save am for bank and I no go waste withdrawal slip cos of u. grin
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by iyisco2001(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hardeylove:
Hahahahahhahahahaahahha can't stop laughing. Kudos to u
Stop in Jesus name. undecided
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by iyisco2001(m): 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

bring your hands let's bind together...

she brings her smooth-skinned hands.

current flows...

I bind your hands!
See your life. In GEJ's voice "is this my citizen also"
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by uyuoko(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
Well,,this doesn't happen here in france undecided
This trend of being in France though....... Lol. Seems to me the flight ticket to France is really cheap...... I just admire the human being that started it..........
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
The plus sized passenger that is supposed to pay for double but would not, and they'd keep shouting 'abeg make una shift, dis place too small'

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
willorie:

Lol cheesy
he's saying it from experience nao

Like seriously?
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
willorie:
LMAO cheesy cheesy
seriously, that lady or guy that enters a taxi with a thousand naira note is always so provoking cus in the process the driver/conductor is searching for "CHANGE" other peoples time is being wasted

Plus that woman that is intending to lap her children on one space also expecting the next passenger to assist

Na only she waka come?

lol
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
100Cents:

Pictures..
As sure as sure!
Otherwise you won't be here
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
iyisco2001:

Stop in Jesus name. undecided

Iyisco, allow am laugh na!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
hajruna:
The plus sized passenger that is supposed to pay for double but would not, and they'd keep shouting 'abeg make una shift, dis place too small'
Instead of them to pay for two seats once and for all...

If you try to show discomfort, dem go say. Sorry o, the seat small...driver suppose carry two person for this kind small motor.. lol!

Seat no small..
na you big

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by iyisco2001(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
emusmith:

Iyisco, allow am laugh na!
If the laff go turn to another thing nko.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by kamilous(m): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2014
an ibadan man who don't know where is going( He only follow d address) and continue reminding condoctor where he want to come down( ESO MI TABA DEBE O) OR ( HUN O BOOLE LORITA O)
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by psp2pc(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2014
Dotwillis1:
Some, within 2mins they r dozin alrdy ;danglin thier head sideways as if its bn hoisted.. Nd u r lik tryin to dodge xo they dnt hit u

some even turn your shoulder to pillow
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Deeypeey(m): 12:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Highflyer3:
Sitting in the midst of two chubby women uncomfortably and the bus conductor yelled "Na five five per seat o"

lolz...na die...lwkmd ooo

1 Like

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by skedemi(m): 1:14am On Nov 30, 2014
The man/woman that listens to yoruba morning news (tifun tedo) and route it to speaker.....
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by NwaJesusteete(m): 6:48am On Nov 30, 2014
emusmith:

Private Keke, right?
comoo so u cant even differentiate between kk na pep and private jet? Is a pity.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by willorie(f): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2014
emusmith:

Like seriously?

Yeah wink
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
willorie:

Yeah wink
no. 19 ba
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Max24: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
wincyhov:
no danfo buses in France so .......
How did u know? Are u also a student in...? smiley
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Max24:

How did u know? Are u also a student in...? smiley
no i just visited to c the much talked about Eiffel tower
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 31, 2019
Killer dude I want to make love to the use of hero and typography! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Happened To A Church Member (pics) / How To Steal Meat From Pot / ╚►How To Catch A Snake (Pictures)◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.