Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. (39681 Views)

Some Funny Things About This 21th Century(must Read) / Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies / Funny Things Normlly Seen When People Get DRUNK At Parties (2) (3) (4)

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Talkcentral: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
haha....this life sha

Man Kills Neigbour in defence of wife

>>>http://www..com/man-kills-neigbour-in-defence-of-wife/
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Dreyl(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Shít happens!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by PROCTOR: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
The moment when you think all is well until a fat woman enters
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Culin(f): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hahahahaha omg this is really funny especially #18.. #3 and #19 is really annoying
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
NwaJesusteete:
Always on my private jet since 1900 wetin concern me.cheesy

Private Keke, right?
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Culin:
Hahahahaha omg this is really funny especially #18.. #3 and #19 is really annoying

No.19 ba? hehehe

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Jamean(f): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
You hire David Oyedepo or his private jet? Is David Oyedepo a means of transportation?

saintvc:
I dont enter cab,
am too big for that.

I hire David oyedepo to drop me at my house
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by akoaki(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
A woman traveling with his son in the same taxi with me. Before our departure from ojota park the small boy was complaining about something with his mother quietly but persistently in a dialect that none of us understood. When we got to ibadan, the boy changed his language to pidgin english complaining that he was very hungry. Then the woman asked openly how close we were to ado-ekiti and one passenger answered that we still had 3 to 4 hours more to travel. On hearing this, the boy cried haaa , haaaaa, haaaaaa and intensified the noise.
The mother of the boy was forced to confess that her plan was for her and the son to eat their breakfast when they arrive at the party in ado-ekiti, having thought it was going to be a short journey.

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Jamean(f): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
so.....you trek tongue

wincyhov:
no danfo buses in France so .......
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
NO. 1 GOT ME LOL.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by dotG(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Just like the journey i made today to anambra.....we had one aboki at the car park. ...The first statement he made.....hmmmmm...His mouth smell like suckaway...lol
other passengers were like
driver were is my change?
were this man wey de sell gala?
were is my son?
call driver for me?
All in a bid to leave the car.

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by akpumping7720(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
Well,,this doesn't happen here in france undecided
No be d guy wey win Mr Nairaland be this? So u are one of those who spills annoying and childish comments abi? I catch u today. Lolz.... Just joking dude.

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by BreezyRita(f): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
Well,,this doesn't happen here in france undecided

So Mr. NL dey follow do 'here in France'?? Wonders cheesy
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2014
akoaki:
A woman traveling with his son in the same taxi with me. Before our departure from ojota park the small boy was complaining about something with his mother quietly but persistently in a dialect that none of us understood. When we got to ibadan, the boy changed his language to pidgin english complaining that he was very hungry. Then the woman asked openly how close we were to ado-ekiti and one passenger answered that we still had 3 to 4 hours more to travel. On hearing this, the boy said haaa , haaaaa, haaaaaa and intensified the noise.
The mother of the boy was forced to confess that her plan was for her and the son to eat their breakfast when they arrive at the party in ado-ekiti, having thought it was going to be a short journey.

Choi! Assumption is the mother of Destruction!
Hope you give them something to eat?
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by fapcrook(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
1 Billion shares, 2 Billion likes
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by yousee(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Highflyer3:
Sitting in the midst of two chubby women uncomfortably and the bus conductor yelled "Na five five per seat o"
I suffer this one from CMS to Ajah one hot afternoon, when that Lekki toll was under construction. Before we reach Chevron abi Agungi roundabout, omo, I wan faint. Bike man wey carry me enter Thomas estate that day come dey look me one eye, like say I be sickler.

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
DBlackCeazer:
NO. 1 GOT ME LOL.
Guys sha...lol
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by mogadet(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nice thread
very funny but truly, it happens everyday
it's just dawning on me
lolz
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by BreezyRita(f): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
saintvc:
I dont enter cab,
am too big for that.

I hire David oyedepo to drop me at my house

Warris dis one saying?
You hire Oyedepo? Na bus or keke? Or you hired his private jet? SMH4 some ishie
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by DaimlerBen(m): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
[Approaching bus stop]
Me: Driver, Airport road junction dey oh.
Driver: [humming & nodding to Kukere-Gospel jams]
Me: Junction dey oh!
Driver: [passes bus stop, oblivious to my callings]
Me: [raises voice to 150dB] DRIVER, I SAY AIRPORT JUNCTION DEY!
Driver: Why you dey shout? Why you no tell me before we pass? You no know say we no dey stop for here?

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
dotG:
Just like the journey i made today to anambra.....we had one aboki at the car park. ...The first statement he made.....hmmmmm...His mouth smell like suckaway...lol
other passengers were like
driver were is my change?
were this man wey de sell gala?
were is my son?
call driver for me?
All in a bid to leave the car.

#was observing and drinking fanta# read your comment, laughed and vomited sprite#

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
fapcrook:
1 Billion shares, 2 Billion likes
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
mogadet:
Nice thread
very funny but truly, it happens everyday
it's just dawning on me
lolz

As in enh...Thanks though for your compliment!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
yousee:

I suffer this one from CMS to Ajah one hot afternoon, when that Lekki toll was under construction. Before we reach Chevron abi Agungi roundabout, omo, I wan faint. Bike man wey carry me enter Thomas estate that day come dey look me one eye, like say I be sickler.

"Occupy Till I Come Things" oooo
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
DaimlerBen:
[Approaching bus stop]
Me: Driver, Airport road junction dey oh.
Driver: [humming & nodding to Kukere-Gospel jams]
Me: Junction dey oh!
Driver: [passes bus stop, oblivious to my callings]
Me: [raises voice to 150dB] DRIVER, I SAY AIRPORT JUNCTION DEY!
Driver: Why you dey shout? Why you no tell me before we pass? You no know say we no dey stop for here?

Like really, lol! if we were in France, we would sued that driver!

Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by champele40: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Zakkyoz:
The mobile pastors that will briefly preach and then collect tithe and offering as if the bus na church. Those guys dey hammer on a per second billing.
hahaha,once they start their preaching I dey see them as beggers,thief,or wayo people.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by lordfalcao(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
when you seat in d back of a car, and a gal seat in front of you, your knee will be so firm to her butts
the gal will be like

gal: please can you adjust your leg a bit

and I be like:

Me: I have long legs please, it's not my fault

she will look me and smile, in my mind no dy show me teeth face front
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by cupidhero(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
#FSE
post of life! That NO 19 is so true,boys can jonz eh.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by braimeddy: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
I can remember very well paying for an unkonwn girl and her friend just because of look and hoping to meet her some day. I go wait till dem build anoda titanic finish na grin
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
lordfalcao:
when you seat in d back of a car, and a gal seat in front of you, your knee will be so firm to her butts
the gal will be like

gal: please can you adjust your leg a bit

and I be like:

Me: I have long legs please, it's not my fault

she will look me and smile, in my mind no dy show me teeth face front

I laugh and laugh. and laugh!
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lovely write up.
Re: 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
braimeddy:
I can remember very well paying for an unkonwn girl and her friend just because of look and hoping to meet her some day. I go wait till dem build anoda titanic finish na grin

Lol! Don't give up, just yet damn it!

#widegrin#

Extra Time In The Dream / The Advert I Saw In Ibadan On My Way Job-hunting (pic) / See What Happened To A Church Member (pics)