Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

“Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri (27119 Views)

How Floating The Naira Benefits You - Reno Omokri / Never Bite The Hand That Fed You! Reno / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by dfrost: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:
What if the phone was a gift?

Then sell it and better your life.

Imagine someone gifting me a bugatti while I stay in a face me, I face you accommodation in Ajegunle. Haba?

4 Likes

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by roqrules04(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Iphone X for hand no mean say 100k dey account oo grin
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Softenergy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:

This is just like saying don’t help someone because his parents or relatives are rich
Gifts are not helping out.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by StevenOba: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
2019elections:
Please read, a true life story.

A man had three beautiful girlfriends but didn't know which one to marry. As a test, he gave them N2,000,000 each to see how they will spend it.

The first girlfriend went to get a complete makeover. She came back and said. Here I am "I spent the money so I could look good to you cos I love you so much".

The second went shopping. Bought iPhone X-max, iPad, and other luxuries for the boyfriend. She came back and said " I bought you all these gifts cos I love you".

The third collected the money and invested . Afterwards, the money doubled and he returned to the boyfriend. He gave him back his money and said " I invested the money. Here is the capital, the interest has been invested for our future. I did all cos I love you ".

The boyfriend thought for so long how they've spent their money. At last, he decided to marry the one with the biggest breast.

grin grin cheesy What a stupid boy grin
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
2019elections:

A man had three beautiful girlfriends but didn't know which one to marry. As a test, he gave them N2,000,000 each to see how they will spend it.

The first girlfriend went to get a complete makeover. She came back and said. Here I am "I spent the money so I could look good to you cos I love you so much".

The second went shopping. Bought iPhone X-max, iPad, and other luxuries for the boyfriend. She came back and said " I bought you all these gifts cos I love you".

The third collected the money and invested . Afterwards, the money doubled and he returned to the boyfriend. He gave him back his money and said " I invested the money. Here is the capital, the interest has been invested for our future. I did all cos I love you ".

The boyfriend thought for so long how they've spent their money. At last, he decided to marry the one with the biggest breast.

Have you read the parable of the master? The answer to your question is there. Read your bible.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by colizee(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Not 100% true, you do know some people receive phones as gifts right?....some even inherit it sef.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by 2019elections: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:

Have you read the parable of the master? The answer to your question is there. Read your bible.

I didn't ask a question bro. U can as well create one.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Softenergy:

Gifts are not helping out.
How do help if you don’t give.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by 2019elections: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:

So who among them has the biggest breast?

That one na story for another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by oluking: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:

You obviously didn't get the joke! sorry grin

2 Likes

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by shogsman(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
osemoses69:
indomie generation dem jss3 using blackberry z10

Agbaya
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by vineyardfarms: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Richdad50 post=80428402] shocked

Very true words. I dont give to beggars on the streets. I seek for widows and orphans first in the household of God.

In addition, You might think it is kindness to spend what little money you have on the poor. But it is actually kinder to invest your little money and grow it so you become wealthy enough to help even more poor people. $100 feeds a few, but $1 million can feed a whole community.

SIR, MUST YOU HAVE A $MILLION BEFORE YOU CAN RENDER HELP TO THE NEEDY?
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Abudu2000(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
I remember that year I saved up 67k to buy bold 5, I went hungry for days till the weekend I got payed again but now that same bold 5 no one will even pay 2k for it... This life one got to be wise, these phone companies will so much hype a new product that will make you think you won't buy subscription on it.

For me android phone should serve you at least 2 years since it's not updatable and an iPhone should go beyond 3years since you can update it. Buying an iPhone Xmas and then buying iPhone 11 the next year is totally ridiculous.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by frowland(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
realwiz1:
Could remember using an iPhone 6 in 2017, I told my guy to help me with 1k. He was using Nokia asha. The look he gave me was 20 expressions in 1 lol shocked

Indomie niggas spotted. When I was in Jss3, landline on NiTEL was one in 1 million sqr miles.

1 Like

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Skykid1208(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin
2019elections:

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Softenergy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:

How do help if you don’t give.
If I give you a car, will I fuel it for you, if I give you a phone, will I buy you data and airtime, if I give you an expensive shoes, will I buy shoe polish for you.
I don't give liability, I give assets, but many glorify liability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by ibawon(m): 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Customer dey use iPhone XS max dey beg me 200 for Keke.
Girl use your head wella
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by cosef: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Something like this.....
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
oluking:

You obviously didn't get the joke! sorry grin
You are the one who did not get it. I wasn’t at all surprised at the man’s decision because I have read the parable of the ten talent. People make what you might consider an irrational decision, but at the end of the day, it’s still their call to make
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Rroszy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
He gat a point
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Biritiko: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
This dude is saying nonsense
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by pinkygurl(f): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Drinokrane:
A former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has advised not to give money to people who use better phones as that would amount to ‘stupidity’, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Omokri said this in a tweet on Friday.

He said that a mobile phone is a communication gadget and not a status symbol.

Omokri added that anyone who gives money to people with better phones is ‘enabling their false lifestyle’.

“A phone is a COMMUNICATION gadget, not a STATUS symbol. NEVER give money to someone who uses a better phone than you. Doing so is not CHARITY. It is STUPIDITY. You are enabling their FALSE LIFESTYLE. CHARITY funds NECESSITIES, not LUXURIES,” he said.

The former presidential aide also said that one of the things that keep poor people poor and in debt is the habit of upgrading their phones.

“One of the most USELESS habits that keeps POOR people POOR and in DEBT is the habit of UPGRADING your perfectly good PHONE just because APPLE, SAMSUNGMOBILE or TECNOMOBILE have introduced a new one. Do you see RICH people being that STUPID?” he queried.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/831283/bombshell-never-give-money-to-someone-who-uses-better-phone-than-you-reno-omokri/

grin grin
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
2019elections:

That one na story for another day.

Quote me when you share the story.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by alphaNomega: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Drinokrane:
A former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has advised not to give money to people who use better phones as that would amount to ‘stupidity’, Igbere TV reports.

Omokri added that anyone who gives money to people with better phones is ‘enabling their false lifestyle’.

“A phone is a COMMUNICATION gadget, not a STATUS symbol. NEVER give money to someone who uses a better phone than you. Doing so is not CHARITY. It is STUPIDITY. You are enabling their FALSE LIFESTYLE. CHARITY funds NECESSITIES, not LUXURIES,” he said.

The former presidential aide also said that one of the things that keep poor people poor and in debt is the habit of upgrading their phones.

“One of the most USELESS habits that keeps POOR people POOR and in DEBT is the habit of UPGRADING your perfectly good PHONE just because APPLE, SAMSUNGMOBILE or TECNOMOBILE have introduced a new one. Do you see RICH people being that STUPID?” he queried.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/831283/bombshell-never-give-money-to-someone-who-uses-better-phone-than-you-reno-omokri/

I blocked this Reno fellow for a reason.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by tonyimadu: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:
What if the phone was a gift?
then sell it and solve your problem
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by cooleo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
grin
2019elections:

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by seanwilliam(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
i want to believe any1 using phone of 500k is well to do. i dnt want to knw wether na gift or nt. u self nogo try ask me money except u go borrow.
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
apple30:
Everybody is guilty,except u r not a Nigerian. grin
so true mehn... My boss is using Tecno torch light phone but I'm using 44k phone but he doesn't care self lol....boss no de bother himself no treat me bad or see me as a strang
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Umarzy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
This Reno Ehn
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by sonnie10: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
tonyimadu:
then sell it and solve your problem
You have a 50k problem and someone is advising you to sell a phone of 8k to solve the problem. How is that possible?
Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Dedetwo(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Drinokrane:

Mr Omokri cannot be more correct. Majority of Nigerians love and crave for false lifestyle. This moronic life style has led them to commit atrocities.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri by Macgyver1: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
I concur

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Governor, Anenih, Aganga Flee Nigeria - SaharaReporters / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech / Armed Bandits Take Over 8 LGAs In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.