Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

"We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians (16202 Views)

Singer Simi To Upcoming Artistes: "If You Want It Badly, Always Sell Yourself" / 'Stop listening or buying Our Music' - Singer Simi to Yahooboys / Simi To Release Her Next Album On Her 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by helinues: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2019
This girl again
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by seegi(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2019
ok

By the way, we have bring you a great opportunity to become a property owner in Lagos state with a friendly and affordable price, click the link on my SIGNATURE to view available offers, Thanks.
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Kingluqman(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2019
Oya fix am na

grin
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by webgenius234(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2019
Be the change you want to see in the world. The mindset of things changing from the top is just a wrong notion. When I abhor criminality in all forms and you do the same, then change has come.

1 Like

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Ayotemide(f): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:
i still believe if we dont allow the british come back to rule us,NOTHING WILL CHANGE

That's poor thinking, ironically from a 'richmind'

2 Likes

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by davidodiba(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2019
Ezeego1:

Simi Abeg face your musical carrier.

Not like you are even better please!!!

One Marlian spotted

2 Likes

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by 12345baba(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2019
E be like say them done reject her visa! Na today ?
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by adegeye38(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2019
2019elections:
If I may ask, who are the WE?
We the people ofcourse
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Louisosazee(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2019
Nice advice but our bubu don't have ears to hear...

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Abbamaishanu: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2019
Good idea
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by eddieguru(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2019
She may be right though cool
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Eteka1(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2019
Louisosazee:
Nice advice but our bubu don't have ears to hear...
Oga she is not talking about any Bubu here, she want we (all Nigerians) to change our attitude and ways.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by olisaemeka1(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2019
olaBC007:
Simi is so much right but watch nairaland marlians roast her on this
Sometimes I wonder how Nigeria with so so so much human n natural resource ..could be a 3rd n even heading to a 4th world country ...many countries have issues that plague them eg hurricanes, typhoons , earth quakes, volcanic erruptions , no natural resource etc but we in Nigeria ..our own problems are you n I ...yes...you n I ...because we have allowed a select few ..to divide us along religious, ethinic, tribal sentiments. .It is Well.

4 Likes

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Victorisoni3(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2019
gazza07:
F
T
C

Finally

Or

Not

grin grin grin grin grin
Ftc where?
Hmm u don de see am two two

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Max8: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2019
She doesn't need to tell Buhari and Nigerians, is simple common sense,We just choose to be stupid people destroying our country and run to other countries, we shouldn't expect others to come build Nigeria for us, we have to do it ourselves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by dominique(f): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2019
We need to change our mindset in this country.
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Hadampson(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2019
2019elections:

In this country, citizens are already pushed to the wall and definitely will want to defy all odds to survive.
How do you tell someone who hawks pure water under a scotching sun that "change begins with him"?

How do u tell someone who graduated 5 yrs ago without a job that he or she should live a decent life?

Dear Simi, there is frustration in the land. Such advice can't through the grassroot. At this stage we are, everyone is displaying his/her survival ability.

I'm so sorry to say this... Nigeria isn't looking to be better, at least not in some decades to come.

God bless you smiley
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2019
Dadaboy:
Ever since NairaMarley and his gangs started defending fraud, Nigerian passport holders have been facing serious scrutiny and denials including Celebrities (i know a few that got denied for no reasons including myself on the ground they think i will not return) me with good travel history with only 18days overstay one time

Nigerians case is being handled worldwide
lol. 18 days over stay one time u know how many of ur kind over stayed then? What do u think the consuls would think? My brother change begins with u..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by jnoz23(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2019
may dat imo state cassava fall on her, jati jati twitter warrior!

perruzzi sound her there!
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by 2019elections: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Hadampson:

God bless you smiley

You too.

1 Like

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:23am On Jun 11, 2019
Buhari should start shaking oooo.

When Simi speaks, wahala starts for that person....

���
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2019
angry
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Dadaboy:
Ever since NairaMarley and his gangs started defending fraud, Nigerian passport holders have been facing serious scrutiny and denials including Celebrities (i know a few that got denied for no reasons including myself on the ground they think i will not return) me with good travel history with only 18days overstay one time

Nigerians case is being handled worldwide

Seriously?

Only 18days overstay and you think you should be pardoned.

You have broken their law and you are saying only 18days ....

Bro, it's on you and not on Naira Marley and simi .

You prevented yourself from being re-issued a US visa.
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by richmind2019(m): 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Ayotemide:

That's poor thinking, ironically from a 'richmind'
so wat ideas do u recommend
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by kleverley(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2019
Virtually everything in this dear country has to be fixed
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by hybridblood07(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2019
We both know that's never gonna happen when we have retired Generals ready to fight battle.
richmind2019:
i still believe if we dont allow the british come back to rule us,NOTHING WILL CHANGE
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by orble: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2019
richmind2019:

Sir, your lack of knowledge is baffling.
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by oduademonest: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2019
This girl talks too much. She needs to sing more and talk less
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2019
2019elections:

In this country, citizens are already pushed to the wall and definitely will want to defy all odds to survive.
How do you tell someone who hawks pure water under a scotching sun that "change begins with him"?

How do u tell someone who graduated 5 yrs ago without a job that he or she should live a decent life?

With all due respect to Simi, most of these celebrities did crazy things to get to the top. When they do, they start giving motivational speeches / advises.

Dear Simi, there is frustration in the land. Such advice can't through the grassroot. At this stage we are, everyone is displaying his/her survival ability.

I'm so sorry to say this... Nigeria isn't looking to be better, at least not in some decades to come.

Modified

To those quoting me, the ambition of an average Nigerian is to meet his basic needs, not necessarily to live large, if such basic needs aren't met, he goes prowling. Most people dwell in illegalities to survive.

One day, the poor will have nothing to feed on but the rich.

I understand where you are coming from
But still...

It's still up to the govt to make life less difficult

And Nigerians too get too much wahala as well

Burkina is pooree than Nigeria

But you will not see the level of desperation in NIGERIA there?

even Some thing as basic as my soap, they were amazed and considered my brand a "luxury"

That is to give you a picture of Burkina

So the govt played its part in ruining Nigeria

the people also played their part in killing Nigeria

Nigerians are TOO DESPERATE

2 Likes

Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by MT: 10:30am On Jun 11, 2019
For those who can discern and interprete, these are words on marble by Simi. I seriously applaud her voice on national issues. Respect!!
Re: "We need to fix our country" - Simi To Buhari, Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2019
martineverest:
it can NEVER be fixed in next 50 years with nigerians and their nigerian MENTALITY: HYPOCRISY, SENTIMENTALISM,GREED, CORRUPTION and HATRED

the mentality is the problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Mama Africa Tour In Paris (Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador / Donna Summer Dead At 63

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.