Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex (2664 Views)

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2014
striktlymi:
Some times the rate at which some guys go out of their way to beg or in extreme cases coerce some women to have s*x with them gives me cause for worry.

Sex is a beautiful thing. It is my expectation that it is supposed to be enjoyed and appreciated by both partners. Having it at a time when one partner is not ready for it shouldn't be the case.

When a lady says NO to sex until marriage and the guy responds with a NO to the relationship because of that, then the lady would do well to sing him the 'good riddance' song.

If someone cannot be with you without sex then please don't be with the individual when the time is right to give out great sex to a partner.

Dude, who are you and where oh where did you come from. Harlequin novel ? Hmm.
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2014
DIS ONE IS TOO STRONG!
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2014
Sharksblow:

@jboy73's theory: pussy is used to regain strength...

Yes of course.

You release so new one would fill back
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2014
I am talking from the medical point of view as a gynaecologist..
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Cholls:
My brother what can I say? U r on your own o. Because for where I dey babes no dey tire. Forgive my Yoruba o Dem go say 'olomi lo maa re' cheesy
Lolxxx
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by kuinny: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2014
plz op tell dem ooo...babe ho dey in pain...dude never belle full iz it food? esp dat doggy hmmmmm...smh

1 Like

Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Humblegoodman(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
hey guys, if you want to get your ladies begging you to stop the bang, you get SAMSU oil. you will never regret you did. many guys here are thanking me everyday for introducing the product to them. their love life with their ladies have blossomed. no side effects at all. it makes the man last long till the woman starts begging you to stop. call peter on 08032004672 if you are in Delta state, but if you are not in Delta state call me, i can dispatch it to your location. its very affordable too. lets go there!
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by OGANTAP(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by sexylogan(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daninya1:
No disrespect to the women folk out there...
It's not easy for the ladies to take in a turgid,big and fat alien object as long as 5 inches to 12 inches into their bodies...
with every thrust,there is a wear and tear as we hit the vagina wall...some of we guys move with the speed of an okada with our black mambas..
Unfortunately,some of our women end up with cancers and tumors resulting from sex..
When next she says a No to your sex advances,try to understand with her...
Guys who are in the habit of beating up our women because she denied them sex should desist from such childish habit...
I think we should handle our women more with love,care and understanding...
Goodluck...

Guy, you are on your own oh...
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
Humblegoodman:
hey guys, if you want to get your ladies begging you to stop the bang, you get SAMSU oil. you will never regret you did. many guys here are thanking me everyday for introducing the product to them. their love life with their ladies have blossomed. no side effects at all. it makes the man last long till the woman starts begging you to stop. call peter on 08032004672 if you are in Delta state, but if you are not in Delta state call me, i can dispatch it to your location. its very affordable too. lets go there!
Hmm
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by LewisO: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
farano:
We are not complaining undecided
What a nice statement from u dear
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by danielz777(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls pls pls show a sister some love, click on the link http://eplnaija.com/eplnaija-top-10-whoworeitbest2-finalist/ and vote for ms_ teenew,it is d 9th picture on d list. all you 've to do is just click on the vote button. pls pls pls thanks�... its going to mean a lot to her... Pls am on ma knees... Pls pls
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
Daninya1:
No disrespect to the women folk out there...
It's not easy for the ladies to take in a turgid,big and fat alien object as long as 5 inches to 12 inches into their bodies...
with every thrust,there is a wear and tear as we hit the vagina wall...some of we guys move with the speed of an okada with our black mambas..
Unfortunately,some of our women end up with cancers and tumors resulting from sex..
When next she says a No to your sex advances,try to understand with her...
Guys who are in the habit of beating up our women because she denied them sex should desist from such childish habit...
I think we should handle our women more with love,care and understanding...
Goodluck...
tnx very much..infact u ar a matureminded person
Re: Guys-let's Give Them A Break When They Deny Us Sex by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
sophieabou:
tnx very much..infact u ar a matureminded person
Uwc sweetheart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies That Babes Tell Guys / Pis:can U Pet Ur Woman In Such A Manner / 5 reasons why men like P** girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.