Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation (29196 Views)

Awaiting NNPC Hardcopy Invitation / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by sgvandu: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2014
@ Billburberry
I have checked my email inbox and spam but haven't seen the invitation. pls can you help with the Phillips co guy's contact. here is my email sgvandu@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Danoosky: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2014
@Billburberry. I have check everywhere in my mail but HV not found anything from you yet pls help guys danoosky25@gmail.com.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2014
Danoosky:
@Billburberry. I have check everywhere in my mail but HV not found anything from you yet pls help guys danoosky25@gmail.com.

Oya...i don send you mail
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2014
I've sent 16 names(all from NL) and details to him to help me check their test centres and email invitation but he was able to retrieved only 4 names so far. Pls, be patient and let see if he can retrieve more names tomorrow as he is not allowed fully to their database. Thanks
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:
I've sent 16 names(all from NL) and details to him to help me check their test centres and email invitation but he was able to retrieved only 4 names so far. Pls, be patient and let see if he can retrieve more names tomorrow as he is not allowed fully to their database. Thanks

Hey, hello. You are doing a great job. Can you help me too? I'd send you a private message now please respond. Thanks.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Scrypt:

Hey, hello. You are doing a great job. Can you help me too? I'd send you a private message now please respond. Thanks.

Ok
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by cryptic21(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:
@BillBurBerry can you pls assists me also?
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by clevvermind(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2014
did anyone knows the centre in abuja? i mean the venue.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by pero2014: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
cryptic21:
@BillBurBerry can you pls assists me also?

I will also need your help. Please can you assist me
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by dybaba(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Bro please help me too. I will PM u now. Thanks.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by jeffrypet: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
@billburry, can you help me check my centre too. Kindly contact me via kelvin.duru@gmail.com
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by pero2014: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Pls brother can you assist me. My email address is chidilipeter@yahoo.com. I received an alert but no email. My contact no is 08035109642
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello friends. From the remour i heard, it seems these Phillip Co guys are trying to cut down the numbers of candidate they will invite for the aptitude test. They sent the initial text message to over 5,000 people which they are paid for and only sents few email invitations for few people to cut down population. I've sent 21 names to a friend so far and he was able to retrieved only 6 names.

I'll advice those that received the text message to look for a nearby test venue and gatecrash(Atleast, by showing them the text message, you will be allowed to take the test)
And for those that didn't receive any text/email messages should just forget about it for now except somethings comes up before saturday. Thanks
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by IyaOmo1: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Bros, I humbly seek your assistance as well as I have received the invitation text but avnt got the email. I just sent a Pm now. God bless you.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by paxnka: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
@Billburberry, may God bless your handwork. I sent you a PM. What are the required information needed to assist your friend send my email invitation.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by adoleval: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:
Hello friends. From the remour i heard, it seems these Phillip Co guys are trying to cut down the numbers of candidate they will invite for the aptitude test. They sent the initial text message to over 5,000 people which they are paid for and only sents few email invitations for few people to cut down population. I've sent 21 names to a friend so far and he was able to retrieved only 6 names.

I'll advice those that received the text message to look for a nearby test venue and gatecrash(Atleast, by showing them the text message, you will be allowed to take the test)
And for those that didn't receive any text/email messages should just forget about it for now except somethings comes up before saturday. Thanks
Broo, Pls help me confirm mine. adolevalentine@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by yetseyi(f): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
please for those with centers in lagos and have gotten email invite kindly post the addresses of these centers. tnks
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by pero2014: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:

And for those that didn't receive any text/email messages should just forget about it for now except somethings com
es up before saturday. Thanks

Please I need your help...my email address is chidilipeter@yahoo.com and my contact is 08035109642. I need your assistance please.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
adoleval:

Broo, Pls help me confirm mine. adolevalentine@yahoo.com
Thanks
pls help me out. abbeychioma@yahoo.com or chiomaabigail@gmail.com
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by yorex2011: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
I never receive mail o
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by savio1: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
Boss BillBurBerry, please kindly help. nwankwouche1566@yahoo.com...Got the SMS last week Tuesday. No email invite still. That gatecrashing thing ain't funny at all....
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by md4real(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Hello bro
Kindly help process mine. Email address is donmoha4u@yahoo.com or donmoha4u@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by topygel: 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:

I have sent you pm, pls help facilitate the e-mail. Thank you sir, God bless you.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello friends. My friend was able to retrieved 10 names for me today and he did complained seriously for stressing him. For those in Lagos or those that know any of their staff should try and visit their office and lay ur complain(s).
Thanks.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by adegboyeguna: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pls brother, help me out, I hav received d text bt email is yet 2 drop.
BillBurBerry:

Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Leyelyzo: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:
Hello friends. My friend was able to retrieved 10 names for me today and he did complained seriously for stressing him. For those in Lagos or those that know any of their staff should try and visit their office and lay ur complain(s).
Thanks.

Thanks friend, you are doing a great job. Abeg I am still awaiting email invite. Pls help do some pushing. My email add is shefdebright@yahoo.com. I will pm you as well
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by ucheody: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
please kindly help with addresses of centers in Lagos. I have nt received d email yet. thanks
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by jogojogo: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
@BillBurBerry, you ve very great and fantastic on this forum; I pray God rewards your labour of love and selflessness.
I would appreciate if you can also assis me on
these mails"

OLUWASHINAOLANIYAN@YAHOO.COM
SHINASON4REAL2005@YAHOO.COM.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by jogojogo: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
@BillBurBerry, you ve been very great and fantastic on this forum; I pray God rewards your labour of love and selflessness.
I would appreciate if you can also assis me on
these mails"

SHINASON4REAL2005@YAHOO.COM.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by obbasiasa(m): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:
Didn't seen mine too cos of lost of email ID. I contacted a friend at Philip co and s/he promised to send mine.
Just received it now. This is how it looks like:

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THE
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)
Phillips Consulting Limited - Nov 27 Attachments 1 - Attachments
to billburberry
Dear ********(Candidate Number: *******C ),
Following your response and online application to the job
advertisement
placed by NNPC in the national newspapers in September 2012,
you have been
shortlisted to attend an aptitude test with the organisation. Details
are as
follows:
Test Details
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2014
Venue: College of Business and Management Studies (Kaduna
Polytechnic),
Golf Course Road, Ungwar Rimi, Kaduna State
Time: Accreditation starts on Friday, December 5, 2014 (from
2pm-5pm);
and on Saturday by 8.30am. Test starts at 11.30am prompt.
Accreditation requirements
You are required to bring ALL of the following:
ü A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s
email
addresses
ü An original courier copy of the invitation letter that has been
dispatched to the residential address you provided
ü A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID
card
or International Passport)
ü Two recent passport photographs
ü Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil
Sharpener)
ü Please take note of your unique candidate number at the top of
this email
We look forward to seeing you.
Yours Sincerely,
For: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

pls can u send me the contact of Philip co so I can ask for my email, cos am still waiting o
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by jogojogo: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
@BillBurBerry, you ve very great and fantastic on this forum; I pray God rewards your labour of love and selflessness.
I would appreciate if you can also assist a friend. Please do not ignore me, please and please, just take a look at my humble request. i have tried doing pm to you but had challenge with that.
See these mails"

SHINASON4REAL2005@YAHOO.COM

Thanks and God bless
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by jogojogo: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
BillBurBerry:
Thanks.

I would appreciate if you can also assist a friend. Please do not ignore me, please and please, just take a look at my humble request. i have tried doing pm to you but had challenge with that.
See these mails"

SHINASON4REAL2005@YAHOO.COM

Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Skills Every Young Graduate Must Have / Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.