Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? (6285 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by clevvermind(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
bigwalo:
Sorry broder its only possible in Nigeria movies nd not in reality. Becus I have not seen one except in home video.
also me o.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by chigoizie7(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
story!!! abeg how that rich gal wan take see that poor guy? u think naija is as real as nollywood movies? ekwe na abia. besides a millionaire in NAIRA may not be a millionaire in DOLLAR OR POUNDS, it ur definition of rich varies, a barber in lekki,maitama, or vi might be poor to a gal living in A 50MILLION NAIRA MANSION in lekki,with a salary of 2million naira, but will be a rich guy to dat exquisite saloon owner in ajoa.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:
can the daughter of a rich man, let's say like Dangote, fall in love and eventually get married to a broke guy whose family is poor and not recognised in the society? i don't think so as daughters of rich men will not want to associate with the low class whose families are not well to do in the society. they will prefer to date son of senators, governors, ministers etc.

like they say ''birds of a feather flock together,, . daughters of senators can only flow with the sons of senators and the likes and so on.

do you think otherwise? let's hear your views.

Sometimes people deserve a high five, in the face, with a chair.

Keep talking, someday you’ll say something intelligent.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by clevvermind(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Alexpissu:

Sometimes people deserve a high five, in the face, with a chair.

Keep talking, someday you’ll say something intelligent.
so u think i should be angry with this abi? Today is a happy day for me and i dnt think someone like u can spoil it.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:
so u think i should be angry with this abi? Today is a happy day for me and i dnt think someone like u can spoil it.

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good, either.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Questions for the rich and affluent galz, me am from the united states of ' apako' lane. Hehe grin

On the reverse, can the son of a rich man ' like adenuga marry a poor gal with no influential background? lipsrsealed

No bashing , am just asking
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by clevvermind(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2014
Alexpissu:

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good, either.
i don't need you to please me
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
clevvermind:
i don't need you to please you.

I’m sorry. Were you talking to me?
Sorry, I’m allergic to bullshit.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by clevvermind(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Alexpissu:

I’m sorry. Were you talking to me?
Sorry, I’m allergic to bullshit.

i don't even need to quote u again. Thanks.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by Adex097: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
It is possible in theory but absolutely impossible in practice.
For instance, A rich man's daughter spends 99% of her life on the island while a broke niggur sees the mainland as his empire... Now someone should Telme how dese two different beings will ever meet each other talk more of falling in luv.
Although there are some exceptional cases.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by tpiah2: 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
andyallor:
Questions for the rich and affluent galz, me am from the united states of ' apako' lane. Hehe grin

On the reverse, can the son of a rich man ' like adenuga marry a poor gal with no influential background? lipsrsealed

No bashing , am just asking

If he is tired of being wealthy, he can do that.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by tpiah2: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2014
Adex097:
It is possible in theory but absolutely impossible in practice.
For instance, A rich man's daughter spends 99% of her life on the island while a broke niggur sees the mainland as his empire... Now someone should Telme how dese two different beings will ever meet each other talk more of falling in luv.
Although there are some exceptional cases.

If a rich girl wanted to marry a not so rich guy, there are plenty around her to choose from.

The gardeners, the drivers, the bus conductors at any of the motor parks, the houseboys/stewards, etc etc.

Just saying.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
tpiah2:

If he is tired of being wealthy, he can do that.

Oh his dad will disown him undecided
Eeyah grin lipsrsealed
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by tpiah2: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
andyallor:

Oh his dad will disown him undecided
Eeyah grin lipsrsealed

His dad doesn't have to disown him.

Staying wealthy is a matter of choice inasmuch as it relates to factors under your control.

. You plan your choices carefully, love is different from wealth.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by kandiikane(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Very rare since she would have been brought up with people on her level. Her circle of friends and connections won't be broke people. She's hardly going to be dealing with broke people except for charity or the gatemen, maids but even those won't be considered broke since they will be paid more than the average gateman.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
tpiah2:

His dad doesn't have to disown him.

Staying wealthy is a matter of choice inasmuch as it relates to factors under your control.

. You plan your choices carefully, love is different from wealth.

Can you then elaborate what you meant by "if he's tired of being wealthy then he can" ?
Because If my reply is not true then I don't get what you mean by that statement you made.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by tpiah2: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
your question was can the son of a rich man like adenuga marry a poor girl with no influential background?.

adenuga's level of wealth being different from an average person's level of wealth, my response was marrying a poor girl in that context, would be only if the groom has been fantasizing about what its like to be poor.

falling in love not necessarily the same thing as remaining wealthy, those who know, are aware of the difference.

basically, what i'm saying is why would a poor girl want to marry into such a wealthy family anyway? Marriage is different from dating or relationship o.

just my thoughts, could be wrong.

imo, if you want to get out of poverty, you don't necessarily have to marry into that family to do so.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by baralatie(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
neutralwaya:
C'mon, that is not a criterion for love or marriage.

Being rich or poor is a mindset. God could continue to bless his endeavor and the guy in question could be richer than Dangote.

Ask the guy that invented Alibaba cool
the two don't even mix!
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by cozy7(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
clevvermind:
can the daughter of a rich man, let's say like Dangote, fall in love and eventually get married to a broke guy whose family is poor and not recognised in the society? i don't think so as daughters of rich men will not want to associate with the low class whose families are not well to do in the society. they will prefer to date son of senators, governors, ministers etc.

like they say ''birds of a feather flock together,, . daughters of senators can only flow with the sons of senators and the likes and so on.

do you think otherwise? let's hear your views.
SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE, ITS VERY POSSIBLE BUT U HV TO DO 3 VITAL THINGS IN OTHER TO GET IT SPARKED N GOING WELL. 1ST, BE SINCERE IN ALL, 2ND, NEVER DEMAND ANYTHING, BE CONTENTED N HV SELF CONTROL. LASTLY, U MAY NOT HV HEAVEN N EARTH, BUT TRY TO ALWAYS LOOK GOOD N SMELL NICE (ITS NT EXPENSIVE YET NECESSARY)
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by tpiah2: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
cozy7:
SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE, ITS VERY POSSIBLE BUT U HV TO DO 3 VITAL THINGS IN OTHER TO GET IT SPARKED N GOING WELL. 1ST, BE SINCERE IN ALL, 2ND, NEVER DEMAND ANYTHING, BE CONTENTED N HV SELF CONTROL. LASTLY, U MAY NOT HV HEAVEN N EARTH, BUT TRY TO ALWAYS LOOK GOOD N SMELL NICE (ITS NT EXPENSIVE YET NECESSARY)

those are three vital things, nothing like be progressive there?

your requirements are for a gigolo imo.
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by baralatie(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
tpiah2:

those are three vital things, nothing like be progressive there?

your requirements are for a gigolo imo.
damn that comment must have hurt someone somehow!
killed!
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by iykofias(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
STENON:
Considering that He is poor, and he has a promising Future (i.e. Educated, Optimism, wise, industrious and Inteligent), I can go for him.

But if he is Poor, Lazy, Illiterate and pessimism, I can't dare it.
miss,xcuse me o. Abeg ur papa rich?
Re: Can The Daughter Of A Rich Man Fall In Love With A Broke Guy? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
iykofias:
miss,xcuse me o. Abeg ur papa rich?
dahellsssdaproblem with this hungry pencil_diicked limp_priick? U wanna count on ur bad luck on here,huh? Piimping gold digging gigolo...
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed / Ladies. Can You Date An Short Handsome Guy Especially From London? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Woman To Walk Around Your House Dressed Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.