Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly (766 Views)

Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / Silent Treatment In Relationship Good/bad? / Reminiscing About Past Love - Good, Bad Or No Effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by xamuelx(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
A guy of 30 goin to 31(yrs), has been in a r/s wit a lady, for close to 5yrs now,he away like 2yrs witout her, which they just communicate on fone and txt.
the guy has not been seeing anyone, either the girl has been seeing anyone.
Now the guy is about falling in luv wit some else.
Is it Good,Bad or Ugly,
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by MrCrackles(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2008
Itz is [b]GOOD-BAD-UGLY [/b]all together!
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by Akinagirl(f): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2008
I don't understand. How is the guy falling in love with another person and he has not been seeing anyone? Also, its not good bad or ugly, its just life. They are away from one another, the spark dies. Before you can enter into a long distance relationship, you have to be prepared for it. You have to establish what kind of relationship the two of you have first and put effort into it. Or your hearts and minds will wonder.
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by iice(f): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2008
Akinagirl:

I don't understand. [b]How is the guy falling in love with another person and he has not been seeing anyone? [/b]Also, its not good bad or ugly, its just life. They are away from one another, the spark dies. Before you can enter into a long distance relationship, you have to be prepared for it. You have to establish what kind of relationship the two of you have first and put effort into it. Or your hearts and minds will wonder.

Gbam!
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by sistajay(f): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2008
Its a case of the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by xamuelx(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2008
well, as i heard, the distance is not help d issue at all,
they need one at there side, but is not fouth coming,
the fone and txt via in touch is reducing,
cant there be a compromise.?
meanwhile this distance has be way to long, without sex, just hug, kiss and a little romance,
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by whatever90(f): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
xamuelx:

well, as i heard, the distance is not help d issue at all,
they need one at there side, but is not fouth coming,
the phone and txt via in touch is reducing,
can't there be a compromise.?
meanwhile this distance has be way to long, without sex, just hug, kiss and a little romance,

1.sorry for asking,but what English textbook did u use in ur primary and secondary school? undecided

2. if there is a distance how come they still kiss,hug and romance like u said?

3.u r confused sir
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by xamuelx(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2008
sista jay, could u pls explain urself, cos u are not communicating,
cheers
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by Akinagirl(f): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2008
Like I said, they would need to establish the kind of relationship they have first, before they can be distant lovers successfully. It helps to know where both their hearts and minds are. If not, then it really wont work. So, if they plan a time to see one another, they can tell each other face to face where they stand.
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by xamuelx(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2008
(wateever) as ur name implies, but u got d message,
could u help out wit ur own stuff pls, (as per ideas or suggestion)
Thanks dear
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by whatever90(f): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2008
xamuelx:

(wateever) as ur name implies, but u got d message,
could u help out wit ur own stuff please,  (as per ideas or suggestion)
Thanks dear

i wont suggest anything because i don't get ur story,u said d guy has been away for 2 years now,and then u r also saying that all they do is kiss,hug,and romance,if truly hes been away from her,how come they stil meet each other for kisses and other things?
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by Akinagirl(f): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2008
I have to agree with whatever90, that was kind of confusing for readers.
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by xamuelx(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
the kissing and the hugging happend when they were together b4 he left, now it has be like 2 or 3 yrs now they havent seen each other.
(face to Face). which means the distance is killing both of them,
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by untainted: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2008
xamuelx:

the kissing and the hugging happend when they were together before he left, now it has be like 2 or 3 years now they havent seen each other.
(face to Face). which means the distance is killing both of them,
please answer whatever's questions.
just in case you forgot,
a reminder below for u grin grin grin

whatever90:

1.sorry for asking,but what English textbook did u use in ur primary and secondary school? undecided

2. if there is a distance how come they still kiss,hug and romance like u said?

3.u r confused sir
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by untainted: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2008
you may disregard question number 2.
question I is compulsory
answer 'true' or 'false' to question number 3
Re: Is It Good, Bad Or Ugly by CrazyMan(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2008
Could couldn't qutie get the synopsis of your story. Am out

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? / Who Did U Prefer To Date Nepa Or Nigerian Police / Land In Stupid! @ 400k Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.