Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party (2109 Views)

Funny Vacation Photos Of A Nairalander And His GF In Dubai!! (photos) / Can You Kiss Your Bf/gf In Public??? / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Benwems(m): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2014
My girlfriend told me a party her female friend is organising and I told her she could attend. But in the party guys rocked her( holding her waist and all those stuffs). This is not the first time its occuring. I told her previously that I don't like such. But sees it as childish. And we have dated for more than a year. Please serious and matured advice is needed. Thanks a lot.
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Hazardd(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2014
No!No!!,that can't happen here In France.

The girl have to stop that because it will make her guy to start be jealous and that trust will reduce SHIKINA

2 Likes

Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by valmunich(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2014
I won't have a problem wif it... She's not my wife after all cool
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Benwems(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2014
valmunich:
I won't have a problem wif it... She's not my wife cool
I treat her ask my wife. Am very supporting and caring. Plus am serious with her
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by FLAWLES(f): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2014
Nothing wrong wifff dat oooo.
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by valmunich(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Benwems:

I treat her ask my wife. Am very supporting and caring. Plus am serious with her
Buh you'll just have to endure till there's a ring on that finger

1 Like

Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Benwems:
My girlfriend told me a party her female friend is organising and I told her she could attend. But in the party guys rocked her (holding her waist and all those stuffs). This is not the first time its occuring. I told her previously that I don't like such. But sees it as childish. And we have dated for more than a year. Please serious and matured advice is needed. Thanks a lot.

If you want to live reasonably long, completely remove your mind from such matters. Even encourage it.
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by lordOM(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Wake up bro. Diaz nofin bad with dat. Extreme jealousy indicates weak centre and is never good 4a relationship.
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2014
Speechless
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Infomizer(m): 9:47am On Nov 29, 2014
It is not by he who danceth with whom, but by he who taketh whom home...Olofin (2005)

#GoFigure

Jokes apart, if you won't grind another lady when the occasion calls for it, then I understand your worries. But if you would, ....
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Benwems(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2014
Infomizer:
It is not by he who danceth with whom, but by he who taketh whom home...Olofin (2005)

#GoFigure

Jokes apart, if you won't grind another lady when the occasion calls for it, then I understand your worries. But if you would, ....

I dont dance with girls in parties. And of I dance with them. Its not a seductive or romantic dance
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Cholls(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2014
My brother what can I say? If you love yourself well ignore is matter with your babe abeg. As long as she dey save you as boyfriend no wahala. But if na your OWN wife! That is nonsense.
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Op,it dependz on d level of trust...-I wz @a 9t party on 16th of Nov dancing wit a particular guy,My bf saw me dancing wit him nd kald me aside...He wz telln me d xame I dnt lyk it ish,I wz disapointd dt he doesn't trust me.I didn't even complain wen he wz dancing wit a lady b4 my arrival dia...So,u dnt av 2 c dt as sumtn wrong,abi u sev no dey rock oda babes wen she z nt dia grin
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2014
There is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Neldrizzy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Something is wrong with it, infact everything is wrong with it.. How can another guy dance with My gf, for what?? Is he the one helping me to boy friend the girl...... Noooooooooooo i no de gree oo!!!

1 Like

Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Medunah: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2014
I see nothing wrong with it. Its a party, will she dance with you only? I cant even remember most of the random guys i dance with at parties. Its for fun, no strings attached
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Benwems(m): 7:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
More advise please
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by prettyjo(f): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
nothing wrong with it,most students do DAT in school esp in school parties although it depends on your mindset.

#during rocking,keep an eye on the guy so he does not stray his hands into some forbidden zone.#some guys are jux bad##
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Charles4075(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
Nothing wrong wifff dat oooo.
How about when you see a lady performing a lap dance on your man and making it hard and p.o.v. There is nothing wrong with it abi?
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by hugochuks60(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2016
prettyjo:
nothing wrong with it,most students do DAT in school esp in school parties although it depends on your mindset.

#during rocking,keep an eye on the guy so he does not stray his hands into some forbidden zone.#some guys are jux bad##

do you do that
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by hugochuks60(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2016
Medunah:
I see nothing wrong with it. Its a party, will she dance with you only? I cant even remember most of the random guys i dance with at parties. Its for fun, no strings attached

it makes the guy jealous oooo.
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
op everything is wrong with it, my girl friend left my seat to dance/rock with a random guy undecided in my present, haba! everything is wrong with it cause I will never take that poo! except the guy na my friend, no wahala

1 Like

Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by bammy777(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2016
I will break the relationship in my mind. Dats all. Continue with my life , I will never call her again. We talk only when she calls , buh in my mind she doesn't exist.
Re: Open Needed: Is It Right For A Guy To Rock Your GF In A Party by TrollTrap: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2016
We don't tolerate such here in Bulgaria angry angry

(1) (Reply)

My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It / A Piece Of Me For Tandullceblog / He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.