Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? (10512 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Optional2(f): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2014
oplbycar:

Do not pull beards with bumps, it causes ebola.

Ps- from a reliable source
doc i hear u sir
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by ritababe(f): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
i like the side beards more
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by justmag(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
paulworld:
Question was supposed to be for girls but na men dey reply

I kno! It's like a pattern on nairaland. You say strickly for ladies for the ladies to comment and these dudes start giving their opinion! Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / How Do Girls Manage To Have Sex More Than Once A Day? / Which Is The Best Way To Share A Bed With Your Partner???(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.