Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? (10460 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? / Women Like Men With Hairy Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by justmag(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2014
Question for the ladies! I notice lots of girls in nigeria don't like men with Beard! Some say it's because they look rough with it and some say it makes them look manly and matured! Ladies what do you think?? What's your preference??
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by iceberylin(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2014
#teamHAIRY

if u no like am...kiss b/w my two legs undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by redcliff: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2014
Bearded men is a form of trending fashion now. A man's manhood manifests more with well maintained full beards. Well according to .....

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by kingDavidda1st(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2014
That was how a girl once said beardless guys are like sisters to her. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by valmunich(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2014
Who wouldn't love bearded men? smiley
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by justmag(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2014
redcliff:
Bearded men is a form of trending fashion now. A man's manhood manifests more with well maintained full beards. Well according to .....

I agree!
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2014
When itz time to kiss,it pinches me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2014
Chiseled jaws with well-groomed beards are just irresistible to the ladies. wink
*bites lip* YeeeaAH!

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by chibwike(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2014
A guy witawt beards...looks like a kid

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by valmunich(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:

Hmmm, what have I been teaching you
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
A question was directed at Nairaland ladies but guys are answering it.

Some people are Synonymous with pathetic nosiness.

Oh!, am I missing something?

Gays everywhere undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by justmag(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:

You need to mess with well maintained beard guy. tongue
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thought the question was meant for ladies ?'

wonder why the 'bearded guys' are making noise...

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by hizson(m): 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Well done u that kept quiet..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
hizson:

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
hizson:

okay I've seen yours.... Next ?
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by justmag(m): 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
NinoBrown888:

That's what I am saying! ...question was for the ladies.
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
valmunich:

Hmmm, what have I been teaching you
Guy,am a slow learner o......maybe we take the lessons again
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
justmag:

You need to mess with well maintained beard guy. tongue
Do you think so?
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hmm Nah just a stubble
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by valmunich(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:

Guy,am a slow learner o......maybe we take the lessons again

Wow.. That'll be my utmost pleasure *licks lip* grin
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by justmag(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:

Do you think so?

I kno so! Because you are talking to one. smiley I have had no complaints.
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
valmunich:

Wow.. That'll be my utmost pleasure *licks lip* grin
Dnt forget to bring food,i eat a lot.tongue
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by valmunich(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:

Dnt forget to bring food,i eat a lot.tongue
LOL.. That wouldn't be a problem cool

You seem like an igbo girl cheesy
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by jashar(f): 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bearded guys are hot hott hottt. Chei especially when it is groomed like Tyler Perry.
*faints*

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
valmunich:

LOL.. That wouldn't be a problem cool

You seem like an igbo girl cheesy
For where??

Am a confirmed yoruba babe....Are you an igbo guy?
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by justmag(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
jashar:
Bearded guys are hot hott hottt. Chei especially when it is groomed like Tyler Perry.
*faints*

Nice
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by saintneo(m): 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1891403/having-beard-makes-women-want

World Beard Day 2014: The 10 absolute best things about having a beard

World Beard Day is all about beard
appreciation – honouring and celebrating
the bearded members of your friends and
family, paying homage to the great beards
that have come before, and of course
spending some quality time with your own
beard.
If you need reminding about what makes
having a beard so great, we’ve managed to
condense the long list of reasons into a top
[img]http://metrouk2.files./2014/03/wpid-article-1329153719444-11878d13000005dc-436762_636x300.jpg?w=320&h=150&crop=1[/img]
1. Warm in winter, cool in summer
Not only can your beard keep your face cosy
during the colder months, but by splashing
some water across your beard in the summer,
you can create a cooling layer around your
face that will keep you feeling fresh while the
clean-shaven folk around you wilt in the sun.

2. Manliness enhanced

When you grow a beard, you’ll find that you
instantly become better at things like wood
chopping, metalwork, being captain of a
seafaring vessel… in fact, you’ll pretty much
become a better all-round person.

...............................................................................................

6. Women want to have sex with you, like,
ALL the time

When you have a beard, women will lust after
you in ways you can’t even imagine. Admittedly
this can be exhausting, and being a sex symbol
can make it hard to be taken seriously at times
– you have to be all like ‘excuse me, ma’am,
my eyes are up here…’

.............................................................................................

10. You’re really really ridiculously good-
looking
Having a beard means you can walk around
with an extra air of confidence, knowing that
you’re heaps better looking than everyone else.
And in the end, that’s what it’s all about, isn’t
it?

World Beard Day 2014: The 10 absolute best things about having a beard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by 1one: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
jashar:
*faints*

Better pikin! grin
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by Optional2(f): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
I love guys wit beard cos i lyk pulling their beards
Re: Ladies!! Do U Like Men With Beard Or No Beard?? by valmunich(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
kristina1:

For where??

Am a confirmed yoruba babe....Are you an igbo guy?
Yap cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breast Display: Nigerian Girl Attacked On Instagram For Sharing These ‘indecent’ / ... / Woman Reveals How Her Husband Rough Handles Her During Sex,beats Her Until He Ej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.